Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CCN, how reliable is it?  (Read 64 times)
kennyy2929 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Hey, i have been reading CCN for 2 weeks.
Anyone has any idea how reliable is the news from CCN?
I read about a news that facebook is trumpeting a new policy, banning ads that “promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices."

https://www.facebook.com/business/news/new-ads-policy-improving-integrity-and-security-of-financial-product-and-services-ads

Recently there are many company or nation try to go against Crypto :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

My answer is no, not always. Further they may ignore important items which must form part of your daily feed. Lack of emphasis on ignored item results in biased perception of daily viewer.
In terms of Facebook, they have started their own adverts,
And they block unnecessary promotion on Facebook which is not allowed under there regulations.

Country may try to stop virtual currency which seems not possible but they are trying to take a control on it.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kennyy2929 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

My answer is no, not always. Further they may ignore important items which must form part of your daily feed. Lack of emphasis on ignored item results in biased perception of daily viewer.
In terms of Facebook, they have started their own adverts,
And they block unnecessary promotion on Facebook which is not allowed under there regulations.

Country may try to stop virtual currency which seems not possible but they are trying to take a control on it.

yeah, that's what i think. crypto is very hard to be totally banned. some countries like Russia, Japan, Switzerland is supporting cryptocurrency. Even Korea release the ban.

But once again, how reliable is CCN? if you do read news, what kind of website are u referring to?
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Yes is true, Facebook says they won't allow cryptocurrency ads anymore. This doesn't mean individual project won't be allowed to post about their ICO, and other stuffs about their project on Facebook again.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

CCN is cryptocoinsnews. I don't understand the connection between your questions, though as far as reliability goes, just verify any news you are in doubt of, through a google search. As far as facebook goes, there have been myriad threads already floating regarding the same, and yes its true about the ban on ads, which is an effort towards member benefit, and could be a temporary measure. As for a Country trying to ban crypto, it is a matter of national laws and policy makers, which can and will happen, whether for or against, the latest being India.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: