Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be send to the same WALLET Address?  (Read 147 times)
BUK2016 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Hello everyone, please pardon if here is not the right place for this post. I mistakenly send bitcoin from my wallet to the same wallet address which the money is yet to be deliver to my account and at the same time my account is yet to be debited. Please is it possible that payment can be deliver to the same bitcoin account? Please I need you guys opinion on how I can resolve this problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Merited by bill gator (1)

Hello everyone, please pardon if here is not the right place for this post. I mistakenly send bitcoin from my wallet to the same wallet address which the money is yet to be deliver to my account and at the same time my account is yet to be debited. Please is it possible that payment can be deliver to the same bitcoin account? Please I need you guys opinion on how I can resolve this problem.
Yes,you can receive and sadly you will be charged the transaction fee.I am also in the same situation one time,I wrongly give my wallet address while sending bitcoins from my coinbase wallet but I recieved later the bitcoins after the confirmations.So you don't have to worry you are not lost your bitcoins.

*And this kind of threads should be in the service discussions section to get the clear replies. Smiley

Merits are welcomed
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

i don't know what you mean by "bitcoin account" but if you mean sending from one address to the same address or a transaction like this one:
https://blockchain.info/tx/2df5e2caf81010a73e5ab0c8395cfe71ec2ce2746e15af4eb2bdede69119df3c?show_adv=true

then as you can see it is possible. it is a perfectly valid transaction and bitcoin doesn't care who the recipient is and where the coins are coming from. as long as it is a valid transaction with a valid signature spending valid transaction outputs.
and as for confirmation, currently as long as you pay the appropriate fee it will be confirmed.

There is a FOMO brewing...
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

i don't know what you mean by "bitcoin account" but if you mean sending from one address to the same address or a transaction like this one:
https://blockchain.info/tx/2df5e2caf81010a73e5ab0c8395cfe71ec2ce2746e15af4eb2bdede69119df3c?show_adv=true

then as you can see it is possible. it is a perfectly valid transaction and bitcoin doesn't care who the recipient is and where the coins are coming from. as long as it is a valid transaction with a valid signature spending valid transaction outputs.
and as for confirmation, currently as long as you pay the appropriate fee it will be confirmed.

Yeah it easy to send but you will know about the transaction process. Bitcoin address is careful to handle to transaction proces. If address is wrong mentioned you can't find the people. So you will check the address before you will send.  Address will be change the all coin. So you know about the address create. It safe to transfor the coin no mediators in the transaction process. So it good opportunity for the people for transaction process.
BUK2016 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

Thank you so much for your response and the transaction evidence you provided to surport your explanation. And I really do hope that my own will be delivered safely not minding the transaction cost it might cost me at the end of the day.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I don't think that it can happen but if you gonna send bitcoin in the same wallet address then it is so nonsense that you gonna do it. Why you will transfer if the bitcoin is already there? Only a newbie or a person with mental disorder will gonna make that move. Just an opinion only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: