Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS  (Read 19694 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

To participate in pre-sales should the data be validated through KYC? In relation to the auction of real estate, will the auctioneer's fee be charged?

There is an obligatory KYC procedure on ICO, but on Pre-ICO there is NO KYC procedure. The fee depends from the conditions of auctions. We just give an information. But fees much less then the discounts, that is why it is profitable to buy property on auctions.

What is the reason that there is no obligatory KYC procedure on pre-ICO? What is the difference in terms of regulatory compliance?

Because the biggest part of collected funds will be transferred to  a Bank account, for this money is necessary KYC. Part of the funds collected on the pre-ico will use for payments in the cryptocurrency for this is not required KYC

This is really weird as KYC obligations have nothing to do with the form of payment. You are either an investor or not, and if you are you have to comply with certain regulations, one of which is KYC. Makes me thinking here why that is different for you...
zarad0 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

If ICO does not reach the soft cap, will it still be developed? And the other tokens will be burned? Are  forecast when it will be listed on the exchanges after the end of ICO?

If softcap is not achieved, all collected funds are returned to investors. If the softcap is reached, but the hardcap is not reached, then all unsold tokens are burned.

Listing on cryptocurrency exchange is scheduled in August

These will be well-known exchanges that are ready to place our token, as our project has a working business, and our existing customer base will immediately create demand for tokens but the names of companies we can not disclose until the end of the ICO.
zarad0 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

To participate in pre-sales should the data be validated through KYC? In relation to the auction of real estate, will the auctioneer's fee be charged?

There is an obligatory KYC procedure on ICO, but on Pre-ICO there is NO KYC procedure. The fee depends from the conditions of auctions. We just give an information. But fees much less then the discounts, that is why it is profitable to buy property on auctions.

What is the reason that there is no obligatory KYC procedure on pre-ICO? What is the difference in terms of regulatory compliance?

Because the biggest part of collected funds will be transferred to  a Bank account, for this money is necessary KYC. Part of the funds collected on the pre-ico will use for payments in the cryptocurrency for this is not required KYC

This is really weird as KYC obligations have nothing to do with the form of payment. You are either an investor or not, and if you are you have to comply with certain regulations, one of which is KYC. Makes me thinking here why that is different for you...

The obligatory KYC will be during the ICO.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

I like this project and I think it has a very bright future.
When the person in need and the person meeting the demand can agree, the INTRO is the intermediary and the fee is very low. The project is even more prosperous when financial markets are encoded worldwide. At that time, the number of participants in the project will not be limited as it is now and obviously the ICO price will also increase.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

I could not find on your site FAQ. it is not entirely convenient to contact with those support to clarify every small clarifying question. Thank you.
KiyasMahinda

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

Huge chance here, Real estate purchase is still one of the main strategies for long term investment. Yet the property market volatility causes high risks for those who invest in under construction properties. In many countries, homebuyers have no alternatives but buying off-plan. Off-plan properties are more affordable than ready made and second hand properties in the developed countries. The housing shortage in some places, such as Dubai or India, drives homebuyers into the off plan construction market.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

Along with stocks, real estate is known to be one of the top sectors for investing. Since, you are combining this big sector with this new technology, this must work greatly provided you try to reach people and market it with good education of what your strategy is.
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Being already run on the central platform by the Grosstroy group of Russia, it has an experienced team to provide the most reliable IT products in the market globally. If you are related to the real estate business or planning to be one, then INTRO will be the best alternative in the market.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥  Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform token listing is open 🔥 🔥  https://ecex.exchange

Tutorial:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

What is the value of the token? there will be many similar projects, the team needs to work more to be number 1
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

The team welcomes new marketing advisor Beл Кoлдин (Valery Kolyada), who worked with digital  marketing in such projects as Aviasales, Hotellook, Jetradar 🔝 Learning from the best experts, Valery launched own successful online platfrom for insurance bookings Strahovkaru
zarad0 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

I could not find on your site FAQ. it is not entirely convenient to contact with those support to clarify every small clarifying question. Thank you.

What questions do you have? I will answer to all you questions.
zarad0 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

We are glad to present a new version of our fundraising website: http://introa.io 
 Which version do you like better - the old design or a new one?

zarad0 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

What is the value of the token? there will be many similar projects, the team needs to work more to be number 1

On sale one INTRO Token costs $0.40
Total produced tokens    200 000 000 ITR
zarad0 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Soon FAQ will appear on the website. Please wait.
6ardak

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

I'm not sure exactly what that new world will look like after the revolution and all of the foreseen and unforeseen reactions and consequences.

But I have seen thousands of orphans suffer from corruption, bribery, fraud, and lack of transparency.

I want to see these evils conquered. No person or group will succeed in converting oppressors into generous, honest human beings. But transparent, secure records have the potential to change the system for good.
E-Chain.org

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

Need to get my post count up so I can post images to start an ANN thread, thanks  Wink
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

Do you have high security in place?It is very important as for now because of recent ico hacks and projects scams.  Im aware smth similar happens here
The team has an experienced security team. Security is the highest concern for the team as far as I know. And i really appreciate that
I read and found that they were successful in Russia with 20 major shareholders and trusted participants. They use the Blockchain platform and deal with smart deals, so security issues will be ensured.
I am interested in the progress of the steps and the value added when it succeeds on the trading floor.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I like that the project will work in the building market, it will always be relevant.
It all depends on the project team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Do you have high security in place?It is very important as for now because of recent ico hacks and projects scams.  Im aware smth similar happens here
The team has an experienced security team. Security is the highest concern for the team as far as I know. And i really appreciate that
Where can I read about the safety and reliability of a project from hacks? I cannot find this information on the website and in white paper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: