Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AntRouter R1-LTC ?  (Read 236 times)
Neofit (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Has anyone tried it out? looks like very low maintenance and minimum effort setup.
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Yeah, they're great. Only issue is that 1.6mhs won't bag you much, but solo they're awesome. Worth mentioning the wifi setup is old-school good too, easy web interface for firewall, port forwarding, hotspot creation, etc, etc.

I swapped out an old box in the kitchen for one, is about 20x smaller and more convenient, and might just hit a block someday (the chances are low, of course). Has to be one of the easiest and cheapest ways to start mining at home...

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
Neofit (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Thanks! How long have you been using that for? I mean if one can get a block even once a year it is a Damn good setup then.
Emkoo

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

How do I set it up for the solo (lottery) mining? Antpool? I dont see any solo mining there...

Thanks
huntingthesnark

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

Thanks! How long have you been using that for? I mean if one can get a block even once a year it is a Damn good setup then.

Once a year might be optimistic, depending on the coin, but they're cool little devices. You could mine low-diff alts (or indeed solo mine alts) with one if you wanted - better than a gridseed, and looks just like a normal router. Not a get-rich quick scheme, but faff-free! (Have a spare for sale if you want to PM).

huntingthesnark

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

How do I set it up for the solo (lottery) mining? Antpool? I dont see any solo mining there...

Thanks

There's a setting in Antpool in payments. You can choose PPLNS, PPS and SOLO.

esklad242

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 01:56:44 PM

Once a year might be optimistic, depending on the coin, but they're cool little devices. You could mine low-diff alts (or indeed solo mine alts) with one if you wanted - better than a gridseed, and looks just like a normal router. Not a get-rich quick scheme, but faff-free! (Have a spare for sale if you want to PM).

You wrote:
Once a year might be optimistic, depending on the coin, but they're cool little devices.
Is it possible to mine different altcoins on it?
Or just Litecoin and Bitcoin?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: