Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Newbie to Jr. Member finally! And I need some tips, help.  (Read 246 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Hello there guys! How are you all doing? Me? Well based from the title of this thread you guys might know already how I'm doing Grin And yes, if you say that I'm pretty happy then you are correct. I was just going through my daily activities here on the forum, working on the bounty campaigns I joined and the moment I click refresh on my profile *poof* I was so shocked to see that my rank had went up from Newbie to Jr. Member! I have been waiting for this day to come guys, but after the new updates or the new meta that I've read about lately, now I'm having mixed emotions. Happy that I finally ranked up, but feeling a bit down as well because I might still have a hard time joining other campaigns/bounties, because as we all know now that Jr. Member features have been changed and I'm afraid that more and more ICO's might change their requirements as well. This here guys is not me complaining about the new updates okay? I'm just sharing my whole experience here if you guys don't mind.

I support the new update, to be honest I really do. This makes the forum even better for everybody I must say, even if it means that I'll have a hard time joining campaigns even after ranking up. I don't mind at all, because this way we get to try even harder and do better in what we're doing here everyday. I really thought that things will be easy when I first joined the forum, I really did, and I was wrong. I realized that nothing comes fast especially in the blockchain/cryptocurrency world, and we have to earn and work hard for every bit of activity, merit, rank, coins or tokens, stakes and everything that you're after here. The moment I clicked refresh and saw that my rank actually went up, I said to myself "finally! I deserve this rank up". So to the new members out there, don't get discouraged about the new metas or updates, use it as a drive to work even harder and try harder. I promise you, once you reach or finish something, it will feel even better if you achieved something and you know that you deserved that.

As of right now guys, I know I ranked up but I still kind off feel like a Newbie since things could be different now for me. So for the other members here that are the same or higher in rank as me, I need some tips guys. Anything will do and will be much appreciated. Anything, like what to do now or where to go from here, any suggestions for a good ICO/bounty program or anything else I should know about being a Jr. Member.

Anyway, this is it for now. I'm gonna continue exploring the forum and hope to stumble on something good. Thank you so much for stopping by and for reading through the end, have a good time on the forum everybody!
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

We're kinda in the same boat here but I would have been a Member rank now if the Merit system hasn't take place. I doesn't really hurt me as I am not really here for the bounty campaign though I did participate in some of them (but never received any payment to date)
Anyway, there are still social media bounty that we can participate and I hope campaign managers will not increase participant requirement to Member only.
As for the tips, probably just enjoy posting on the forum (constructive threads/replies of course) and I like to believe that someone will eventually give their sMerit to us.
Cheers! Cheesy

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Congratulations!! Well, if you got this far then you must be doing something right. Just keep on keepin' on.
We (at least most of us) are here to learn and share what we know so that we can all succeed in this crypto world. I knew a bit about computers when I started here but knew nothing about crypto-currencies. I still know very little but everyday there are gains in that knowledge and a part of those gains come from reading posts on bitcointalk from hero members and newbies alike. Good Luck.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Congratiolations! keep it up, hustle everyday. Smiley
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
Merited by CrazeCoinz (4)

Don't get affected by the new system it was implemented for the good of the forum, sooner or later if you will focus on posting quality and constructive posts someone from higher ranks will notice you and give you a +Merits. Be patient and do your very best a 10 Merits is just few if your deserving for it.

I still find many signature campaigns that accepts Jr. Member. Datarius ICO is one of them. So, don't lost hope.

Find here and choose where you want to join.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Well, it's still not difficult to reach Jr. Member rank because you aren't required to get any Merit points. If you want to reach higher rank - Member, you will need to get 10 Merit points, and 60 activity offcourse. I think it's also not difficult, you only need to mame good posts.
What I can advice. Don't focus on bounty campaigns only. I see that most of your posts are Twitter bounties reports and similar stuff. It's not good if you want to get Merit from other users. Try to participate in discussions, read to learn more about cryptocurrencies, try to help to others and share knowledge that you have. Just don't see this forum only as a place to make money. Good luck Smiley

daviejoneslocker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

I suppose we have to grind for those merit points. I dont think its a bad idea to have a merit system because it prevents spam, but I'm sure it's a bit of a grind to earn them. Luckily I dont need to worry about getting my 10 merits for a while. I also see that a full member account requires 100 merits! I imagine that will take some time and loads of quality posts. Anyway good luck.
bitcoinl0ver1337

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Now good luck getting to member rank with the merit system haha. Don't hurt yourself too badly grinding for those merits.
vbcrypto

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Don't worry, you're doing great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: