Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to learn an API  (Read 460 times)
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 06:18:22 AM

Hey, im not really new, i just dont know where to paste this, so I just decided to post here... Well basically I just want to know if there is someone out there with experience on the blockchain or coinbase api that could teach me the basics. I know pHp, I just suck at reading documentations that are not written out COMPLETELY (with examples). If there anyone willing to teach me just the basics, like how to connect and generate a random address per user that would be great! Feel free to skype me @ nahtnam

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:24:19 AM

I have no idea either. Been looking for a PHP dev for a month or so already. If you figure it out, I can pay you to help me with my site, just send me a mesage any time :-)
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 06:25:50 AM

I have no idea either. Been looking for a PHP dev for a month or so already. If you figure it out, I can pay you to help me with my site, just send me a mesage any time :-)

All-right will do Smiley. Just need to learn how to implement it first... Tongue

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:26:26 AM

All-right will do Smiley. Just need to learn how to implement it first... Tongue

blockchain.info receive address API has a PHP example. take a look at that maybe?
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 06:33:09 AM

blockchain.info receive address API has a PHP example. take a look at that maybe?

Sure, I will try looking at it again TOMORROW. I live in America (PST) and its almost midnight. Ill take a look at it tomorrow morning. Smiley

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:36:45 AM

Sure, I will try looking at it again TOMORROW. I live in America (PST) and its almost midnight. Ill take a look at it tomorrow morning. Smiley

Ok! Can you send me a PM? I can pay you to help with my website once you get the APIs working ^_^
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 06:37:36 AM

Ok! Can you send me a PM? I can pay you to help with my website once you get the APIs working ^_^

Will do! Goodnight!  Smiley

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 05:49:03 PM

Is anyone willing to help me out?  Huh

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary