Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Litecoin/Scrypt mining rig - 3x Sapphire 7950s - Sydney, Australia  (Read 1140 times)
RustyShackleford1950 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:33:01 AM

Up for sale is a bitcoin/litecoin mining rig. This is a custom build that I have put together and is a lot more sturdy and solid than those milk crate miners you see everywhere.
Have been running this miner for about a month now with solid performance.

Comes with HDD, DVD Drive, Kill-a-watt power consumption meter, wifi, all power cables, extra pci-e extender cables, also includes a 17" monitor.

The mining rig is currently set up and mining, and is ready to mine litecoin, bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency. All you need to do is turn it on, and enter in your mining pool details.

This miner runs at an average of 65 degrees, and gets 1800Mh/s mining bitcoin, and 1800Kh/s mining litecoin. This is very cool for a mining rig, typically mining rigs run at 80 degrees and above, which I think is running a risk of failure. This rig keeps cool and will run non-stop.

The unit has top shelf components, and has been a solid performer with no issues. If you want you could also add on another GPU (7950) to increase mining performance up to 2400Kh/s. The power supply is more than adequate to handle 4 GPUs if that's what you want, I have extra powered risers that would be included.

No time wasters. Send me an email/pm to inquire.

http://imgur.com/hVexX6r,X6QPQeV

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: