Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook ban  (Read 286 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

I remember how google claimed that they are banning all scam websites fast asap (not ICOs). This thing ended up with nothing. Later I've checked that the fake ads of myetherwalet instead of myetherwallet for the next couple months constantly reporting it (btw it was already at the times when everyone could be banned for something like "hate speech" or anything else). The fact that  google and facebook ads can't be properly filtered proves me that they are not deserve their place on their market.
That's why today most ads do not have filters, everyone is free to advertise because every website owner can not do a thorough analysis. The impact that is felt now certainly is against the ico that is qualified, now they will be hampered promotions. There should be other alternatives to still be able to introduce an ico that is indeed qualified and has many benefits contained in the program that ico has.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: