Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help With RX 570 not loading  (Read 78 times)
BitcoinBench (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

New to the mining world and building computers in general and needing some help here. I built a new 8 GPU rig with rx 570 cards, biostar btc+ mobo, duel power supplies, ethOS. Everything works fine with 1 card plugged in, soon as I plug the second card in the entire rig will not boot. Where do I start trouble shooting this? I'm new to building computers so please be as descriptive as possible.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

If you want to get some help , please post your full system spec , incl psu rating , how you connecting 2 psu ( what powering what ) what risers are you using , what is your system mem ...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
BitcoinBench (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

If you want to get some help , please post your full system spec , incl psu rating , how you connecting 2 psu ( what powering what ) what risers are you using , what is your system mem ...

Right now I'm just using 1 psu, it's corsair hx1200. Risers are Mailiya PCIe Dual Chip PCI-E, GPUs are 8gb, system memory 4gb. Anything else?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: