Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you do not believe in the biblical God? Justification  (Read 118 times)
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:52:14 PM by KITTYCOIN on Waves

I used to believe that the biblical God exists. And then I realized that it was an invention. And that's how I understood it:

1. In the Bible they write that God is merciful and compassionate. But this world is arranged so that living beings are forced to kill and eat other living beings. Just for survive. But if God came up with such a world, then he is not at all merciful and compassionate. This could come up only a maniac. Is not it? After all, you would have created a completely different world full of love and harmony. So in fact?

2. They say: "...But such a complex world could not arise by itself, it was created by someone, God" - and I ask: "Who created God?", They say to me: "Well, God appeared on his own ... "
But is not it easier to assume that the world arose by itself?
Occam's Razor in Action (-:

And in general, it is impossible to prove the absence of something that never existed (-:

And why do you not believe in the existence of the biblical God?

🐱🐱 KITTYCOIN: https://fond.site/kittycoin 🐱🐱

Coбиpaeм кoллeктив! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855168.0 (тoпик-caмoпpeзeнтaция)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

You forget the part about the devil.

God gives freedom. He made angels with freedom. The devil used his freedom to become evil and corrupt the wonderful world God made.

Now that the world is corrupted, God (Who can't stand even a hint of evil) has bent over backward to call people to Himself. But He is destroying this evil world as well. This is shown in the fact that all people die.

Don't underestimate the power of God. This world will be destroyed when all the people that are going to come to God have done so. Then God will create a new heaven and earth for them... one that doesn't have any corruption in it any longer... and raise His people to life in it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

I did not forget. Of course I know this fascinating story (-:

I'll tell you another story:

...standing on the edge of the roof 4-year-old boy, and I tell him

- Well, lad, I give you freedom. You can play your toys here. You can even play with your friends in blind man's buffoons.

So, what is next? And then he falls from the roof, that's what! And I look at him and say:

- Uuups ... What a rascal. How disgustingly he used freedom!

But this is just a 4-year-old boy! Quite stupid enough!

Here is my story (-:

Coбиpaeм кoллeктив! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855168.0 (тoпик-caмoпpeзeнтaция)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:39 AM

- Well, lad, I give you freedom. You can play your toys here. You can even play with your friends in blind man's buffoons.

So, what is next? And then he falls from the roof, that's what! And I look at him and say:

Here is my story (-:

But that story isn't what God did. God said, "Don't eat the fruit." The people knew who God was, that He was Boss. The idea that they just couldn't believe that one of God's creatures (the devil) might be against God is silly. Adam and Eve did what they did voluntarily.

Back about 4,000 years ago, people were dumbing down because of sin in nature, so that they didn't have as much of the natural knowledge of the existence of God in themselves. The books from back then had enough God-info that they could still read, and correlate their natural knowledge with what they read, to understand God. So, that's when God started the Bible through Abraham - who actually never wrote or compiled any of it, but handed it down, verbally, so that Moses got it and started the writing and compiling.

If the kid jumps off the roof, it's because he willingly won't read or listen to the instructions not to.

Btw, we don't have much of the ancient writings that were available to the Summerians and the Egyptians 4,000 years ago.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

Here is my story (-:

But that story isn't what God did. God said, "Don't eat the fruit." The people knew who God was, that He was Boss. The idea that they just couldn't believe that one of God's creatures (the devil) might be against God is silly. Adam and Eve did what they did voluntarily.

Back about 4,000 years ago, people were dumbing down because of sin in nature, so that they didn't have as much of the natural knowledge of the existence of God in themselves. The books from back then had enough God-info that they could still read, and correlate their natural knowledge with what they read, to understand God. So, that's when God started the Bible through Abraham - who actually never wrote or compiled any of it, but handed it down, verbally, so that Moses got it and started the writing and compiling.

If the kid jumps off the roof, it's because he willingly won't read or listen to the instructions not to.

Btw, we don't have much of the ancient writings that were available to the Summerians and the Egyptians 4,000 years ago.

Cool

According to the Bible, God is supposed to be omniscient, therefor he already knew that they would eat the fruit, so why did he put it there and get mad when he supposedly already knew that they would do it anyway?

@OP, stupid little contradictions like that one is why I don't believe in the Biblical god.  The Bible is full of them so it boggles my mind how anyone can take anything written in it seriously.  Don't get me wrong, I think there are a lot of valuable lessons written in its pages, and I don't fault anyone for their beliefs, but I think the fanatics and those who never question it, take it a bit too far.
KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

According to the Bible, God is supposed to be omniscient, therefor he already knew that they would eat the fruit, so why did he put it there and get mad when he supposedly already knew that they would do it anyway?

Thank you. You said it instead of me Smiley

KITTYCOIN on Waves (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Cool

Understand that children are just children, they are naughty by definition.

If your child is 4 years old will eat an apple despite the ban - will you expel him to live in a cold cellar and feed on dead rats? Smiley

And we are not talking about that now. When a tiger pushes and kills a wild boar, the wild boar is very scary and very painful. And the tiger does it not because he's "bad," but because he's forced not to die of hunger.

This is a very unmerciful world. I would have created a much more humane world.

But I can not - because I'm not God. And God does not care about the suffering of this wild pig and the like.

Therefore, I believe that the merciful God is an invention.

sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Bible is one huge allegory. Taking the text at face value is a big mistake, I think, while it's a mystery indeed.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

1. In the Bible they write that God is merciful and compassionate. But this world is arranged so that living beings are forced to kill and eat other living beings. Just for survive. But if God came up with such a world, then he is not at all merciful and compassionate. This could come up only a maniac. Is not it? After all, you would have created a completely different world full of love and harmony. So in fact?

Someone could tell you: "That's why God made us more intelligent than the rest of species, to avoid it and let to the others species to live as they want, since they have no choice"

2. They say: "...But such a complex world could not arise by itself, it was created by someone, God" - and I ask: "Who created God?", They say to me: "Well, God appeared on his own ... "
But is not it easier to assume that the world arose by itself?

That's why God is God, because he is.

For me the simply answer to everything is that there is something bigger than us that we will never understand, call it God or whatever you want.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
maxfat555

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

I believe in God, but I believe that there should be no middlemen between man and God. I don't go to Church. God , if he is, there can be no difference. It is the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: