Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] - DROPIL - 1000 FREE DROP's - Signup - Bonus with another 1000  (Read 1257 times)
Dropil (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Click to go to Dropil.com

Presale is Now LIVE!

Presale Price: $0.0035 per DROP

Only 5 Billion DROP's are available for Presale

Register today to apply for presale[/size]

$5000 Minimum for Presale

Regular ICO Starts February 7th

$100 Minimum for ICO

ICO Price is $0.005 per DROP

What is Dropil?

Dropil focuses on innovative technologies for autonomous & intelligent trading by investing in the cryptocurreny world.  We are helping investors net the highest returns, with the lowest risk, requiring minimum effort, in an all in one easy to use suite with intuitive reporting.

Click Here for WhitePaper

How does it work?

1. Purchase Drops through our ICO or through an exchange after the ICO has ended.

2. Invest your drops into the Dex bot which nets returns according to the risk level you set.

3. Watch returns come in through your user portal.

4. Setup auto-reinvesting for long-term investments or cash out your investment ANY TIME through an exchange or in the future our portal.

ICO Coin Distribution

We have generated a total supply of 30 billion Drops.  50% of all Drops will be available to purchase during the ICO.

Our Roadmap

We are bringing the right people together to transform Dropil into a industry standard for next generation investment plans.  We have an extensive and easily reachable roadmap thanks to our brilliant team.

See our Roadmap on our Website HERE

ICO Presale Begins - January 26th, 2018

Dropil ICO goes live - February 7th, 2018

ICO Sale Ends - March 7th, 2018

AI Bot "Dex" Goes Investing Platform Goes Live - March 10th, 2018

High Limit Investment Implementation into Platform - March 31st, 2018

Push to Go live on Multilpe Exchanges  and more  - March 31, 2018

Push to Go live on the largest trading exchanges and more  - April 30th, 2018

Mobile Wallet on Android and App Store for managing Drops - April 30th, 2018

Begin working with appropriate parties and governments to adopt USD as an option for our users (USD cash out, USD payments, etc) - Q2 2018 and beyond

Begin Discussions with the correct parties to implement Dropil as long term retirement plans in common careers - October 1st, 2018

Affiliate

All referrals pay the affiliate 5% (in Drops) of the first deposit they make.  

Free Dropil Bonus

Announcing our sign up & deposit bonus: 1,000 DROP token bonus on sign up and an additional 1,000 DROP tokens on first deposit. We look forward to continued support from the Dropil community! All existing users will receive the bonus as well!

FAQ

Q: Do you require a “hold period” before I can withdraw my coins?
A: No, for any reason, at any time you are in control of your coins and may withdraw them.

Q: Are there benefits if I refer people?
A: In short no, during normal operations there is no incentive offered from the company for referrals (There is an exception only during ICO for referrals, and for these there is no hold time, or minimum stipulations - the affiliate will be paid 5%, in drops, of the referrals first deposit).

Q: Are "Drops" tokens the only way to use the service, can I send USD, BTC, or other currency instead?
A: Yes, Drops are required and the only currency accepted for use of the investment services.

Q: Why is the use of Drop required?
A: Reason Drops are required: 1. To control the volume of assets managed by the smart investment algorithms. While the bots are able to make substantial returns on massive volume, there is a point of diminishing returns, and as such there is a hard cap in place to ensure all investors receive optimal portfolio performance. 2. The cap on the overall number of Drops ensures that value of the token also increases, which further benefits our customers, especially those who are long term investors. 3. By managing all in and out funds via Drops, all customers are free to cash out their Drops at partner exchanges into whatever currency suits them best. All transactions taking place in Drops also allows us to protect the anonymity and privacy of our customers.

Q: Do you have any back test data?
A: We have back test and live data available.

Q: How long you guys have tested and what is the performance?
A: Dex is actually a lot of bots, they all run and are controlled by an overarching strategy. The returns have always been very strong and even more importantly, reliable; depending on logic historically we have seen 2-6% gains per 30-day period. There is approximately a year of testing from our oldest, and still being used, logic.

Q: What crypto coins is the bot buying and trading?
A: The coins being traded varies from strategy and market conditions, over 90% of trading is done among the following currencies.  Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Z-Cash, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Neo, and Dash.

For more FAQ information please visit our site: Click Here for FAQ

Socials:

Facebook

Twitter

Telegram

Reddit

Youtube

For any questions please feel free to ask or contact us on our website through or through our portal Dex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
Merited by Mr.Nc.Guy (1)

Hi everyone! Just added Dropil ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Dropil. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

can I withdraw bonus without Deposit?
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

High supply. i see no information about airdrops, why?

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Dropil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

High supply. i see no information about airdrops, why?

All you need to do is regsiter.
nascrypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:15 AM

Is it possible to withdraw bonuses to ERC20 wallet?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958877594128191488
just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO ...
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

Hoping to see this is a real DEX not just some kind lending shit. Looking forward for the future updates.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
Dropil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Hoping to see this is a real DEX not just some kind lending shit. Looking forward for the future updates.

Hi,

Check out our bot live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kV-tT9dfiQ
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Get 1000 drops, thank you. Will look at the chance to add more drops to my balance. And good luck to you guys Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
AsepHendar27

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

whether the airdrop token can be withdrawn while we do not buy tokens at ico time?
Dropil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

whether the airdrop token can be withdrawn while we do not buy tokens at ico time?

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your tokens without making a deposit during the ICO. The drops will be able to be withdrawn once we complete our audit following the ICO. This is planned for March 10th.
blackghost44

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Sorry, is the registration Airdrop deadline expired?
Dropil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Sorry, is the registration Airdrop deadline expired?

No it is still going on, the presale ends tomorrow!
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

If I don’t do the ico, but buy when it hits exchanges, will I be able to transfer to Dropil account and invest the same way an ico participant does?
Devrialemci

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

frankly it is one of the best projects so I included it in my radar, and I think that it can be bought in near future right after it is available in the market. Such Projects usually develop quickly, let us see what this will be, I’m waiting excitedly.
wass11

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

I didnot have any 1,000 tokens (airdrop) in my username on your site. (wass1110@gmail.com)
Did you lie ?
Koketochka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

xDrop project  is also uses DROP as a token. One of you have to do something about it.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 08:01:33 AM

DROPIL IS A SCAM

This is a message to old and new investors.
Lets sue them.

The poor handling of team has fucked the price so much while on the other hand they keep taking our drops (with auto renewals and shit)
DEX is gone with no explanation, if you say something in telegram they ban you and delete the posts and support tickets on their platform got ignored or you get a really generic, funny and not helpful at all reply.

I thought this was a legit product but seeing how they handle they whole situation, destroying their own product with no explanation to anyone, banning and delete whoever asks anything no matter if they've invested 1k 2k, or 10k n their product.

DROPIL IS A SCAM

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:43:15 AM

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your tokens without making a deposit during the ICO. The drops will be able to be withdrawn once we complete our audit following the ICO. This is planned for March 10th.

What was the main for conducting ICO again, already you have raised some good amount previously and you have already run the bounty campaign during previous crowdsales? Already people have already loosed their money by investing in Dropil coin which we don't see any accurate update about your Dex platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: