Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ''LINE'' establish new company...  (Read 132 times)
jomz312 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
Merited by ePesoInitiative (1)

This is a great news....

January 31, 2018 – LINE Corporation (“LINE”) established a new company, LINE Financial Corporation (“LINE Financial”), as  follow-up to LINE Pay – a mobile money transfer and payment service available on the LINE messaging app.

LINE Pay,” the company further reinforces its position in the financial business domain with insurance, loan, virtual currency (cryptocurrency), and more.

LINE Financial Corporation will continue closing the distance between people, their money, and services. LINE hopes to become a leader in the FinTech industry as the world moves increasingly towards a cashless wallet-less society.

The application process for registration as a virtual currency exchanger has already been started with the Financial Services Agency, and it is currently under review.

LINE Financial Corporation Overview

Company name: LINE Financial Corporation

Representative: Takeshi Idezawa, Representative Director (currently the Representative Director, President, and CEO of LINE Corporation)

Directors: Jun Masuda (currently a Director of LINE Corporation)

In Joon Hwang (currently a Director of LINE Corporation)

Total capitalization: JPY 5,000,000,000

https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-japanese-chat-app-line-to-open-crypto-exchange-for-its-200-mln-monthly-users

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

This is a great news....

January 31, 2018 – LINE Corporation (“LINE”) established a new company, LINE Financial Corporation (“LINE Financial”), as  follow-up to LINE Pay – a mobile money transfer and payment service available on the LINE messaging app.

LINE Pay,” the company further reinforces its position in the financial business domain with insurance, loan, virtual currency (cryptocurrency), and more.

LINE Financial Corporation will continue closing the distance between people, their money, and services. LINE hopes to become a leader in the FinTech industry as the world moves increasingly towards a cashless wallet-less society.

The application process for registration as a virtual currency exchanger has already been started with the Financial Services Agency, and it is currently under review.

Representative: Takeshi Idezawa, Representative Director (currently the Representative Director, President, and CEO of LINE Corporation)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-japanese-chat-app-line-to-open-crypto-exchange-for-its-200-mln-monthly-users

Sounds quite good. I wish I knew more about the Japanese market, because I feel that many of the opportunities are going to happen there with so many large companies and people that love innovation.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

This is a great news....

Sounds quite good. I wish I knew more about the Japanese market, because I feel that many of the opportunities are going to happen there with so many large companies and people that love innovation.

Oh, believe me. The Japanese and the Koreans love innovation especially the tech sector. I think they will lead the widespread use of cryptocurrencies. Anyway, this news is bullish.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

This is a great news....

Alright , that means if crypto more and more familiar in japan. How the massaging service will try to open its first financial platform and they are stating to accept cryptocurrency as another option too.
It's a good news for me. I thought that there will be more companies will try to take the same step with line soon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: