Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official XRB rebrand to NANO. Also, launch of NANEX formerly Rai Exchange  (Read 173 times)
nohappymango (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

https://medium.com/@nanocurrency/nano-rebrand-announcement-9101528a7b76

https://rai.exchange/

Promo video https://vimeo.com/253563861

Looks like some big moves for XRB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Heard binance will be listing it soon.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

After people adopt it, this could bring XRB/NANO to a new ATH.
XRB/NANO is a good project anyway and a must for any decent portfolio.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

This went fast. It is already rebranded on coinmarketcap. Concerning exchange, for me it is already great to see, that it is listed on Kucoin exchange. Actually holds the most volume there. Good for all Kucoiners Grin
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

Bright future ahead for this project, that's for sure. I heard that it was airdropped through a faucet-like website, is that true? Must've made some lucky people a lot of money.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Bright future ahead for this project, that's for sure. I heard that it was airdropped through a faucet-like website, is that true? Must've made some lucky people a lot of money.

Sure it is. Many of those also made millions of XRBs using bots doing faucets (audio one excpecially), so not just lucky people, also cheating people... but now that price is gone to moon it's just history.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Canbow1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

Getting excited every time I see what devs and team are preparing for this gem. This is not another coin, this is something big for future!
WaveRiderx

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Need to be able to click buy and sell amounts vs the coins on hand to do auto calculating for trading.  nobody wants to do it all manually.  And why the middle man?  Should just use BTC.  Makes it complicated, will drive away customers.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Heard binance will be listing it soon.

Now it has been in binance and the price around $10 per Nano.
I dont know its good move or not but by listing in binance its very good chance to move the price up.
Soon or later the price can go to $50 per token. Lets see.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

I agree. The only other thing that makes me reconsider my logic is the whole market cap thing. I can look at NANO and say its extremely overvalued at 1.5 Billion, and that a company worth 1.5B has way more reach and influence on the world, but the thing is that NANO (insert most coins here) was initially sold for such a small amount and then quickly rose, meaning the actual amount of money in NANO isn't high. J.P. Morgan published that they estimate it took 6 BN to grow crypto to a market cap of 330 BN https://blog.nomics.com/nomics-weekly/crypto-new-asset-class/attachment/0009-01-jp-morgan-6-billion-in-net-inflows-since-2009-has-resulted-in-a-market-cap-of-330-billion/. The number is certainly higher now as people who've bought at higher prices are holding bags and more whales have gotten out, but I still doubt it's over 20BN - which is drastically small compared to other asset classes.

So basically crypto price doesn't require much money to rise despite the fact that numbers make it look way overvalued. There can be a new coin everyday though and none of them are blocked from the market by competitors which is a major concern, but I feel like all it takes is a coin to gain worldwide popularity or popularity within a sector and it can take off.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: