Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$?  (Read 1335 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy

Can't see why on the world you will based the "pattern" of 2013-2015 for what will be the situation for 2016-present.

Although literally that no one knows what will happened, it's kind of a non reasonable to think as of now that we will land going back to minimum $4,000 so that it will be identical on the past charts. Patterns are just patterns but the main thing to know is, why it was happened?

Always remember that past performance can't always guarantee future results.

For now, let's just watch how price will behave this upcoming days, weeks, months etc. Still long way to think of what will be the bitcoin price at the end of 2018.
I don't believe on such pattern could happens repeatedly. It might same accidentally, but things in bitcoin always changed by a lot of factors and it's usually unidentifiable accurately. So the charts with random reason why it could have the same situation just like 2013 2015 doesn't really makes sense.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Eventhough there’s a pattern that is coincidental look alike on a year 2013 and now the price is keeping on decreasing because of rapid FUD and dramatical regulation news from South Korea and China.. I think that 4000$ - 6000$ per bitcoin is much of indirectly impossible in my opinion but thinking this way won’t help the community to recover and only take the hopes of the holders.. I won’t take this speculative comment seriously but to think more positively..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Can't see why on the world you will based the "pattern" of 2013-2015 for what will be the situation for 2016-present.

Although literally that no one knows what will happened, it's kind of a non reasonable to think as of now that we will land going back to minimum $4,000 so that it will be identical on the past charts. Patterns are just patterns but the main thing to know is, why it was happened?

Always remember that past performance can't always guarantee future results.

For now, let's just watch how price will behave this upcoming days, weeks, months etc. Still long way to think of what will be the bitcoin price at the end of 2018.
I don't believe on such pattern could happens repeatedly. It might same accidentally, but things in bitcoin always changed by a lot of factors and it's usually unidentifiable accurately. So the charts with random reason why it could have the same situation just like 2013 2015 doesn't really makes sense.
it's hard to believe because basically no one who knows bitcoin wants a price that goes down, but can not be denied one of the analyzes that are part of our calculations, said the price will go down. are we not going to believe it? while the analysis actually occurred in the previous year.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

I seriously don't understand why people need to quote the OP as a whole. It's a classic thing spammers seem to do......

Nothing (at this point yet) justifies the market to sink down that much. The only thing I could see affecting the market badly, is the potential implosion of Tether, and this might happen at whatever point in time.

In order to avoid that scenario, it would be a good thing for exchanges to ditch Tether entirely, and have people convert their Tethers back to USD, or dump them for whatever crypto coin.

The sooner this market has taken distance from Tether, the less damaging the eventual downfall will be. I have seen someone 'playing' around with 1600BTC buy orders on Bitfinex yesterday.

In actual USD form it would be an impressive buy wall/order, but not in case of Tether.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
Merited by AakZaki (1)

It's looks bad and can make money people bankrupt. Real market is mystery but your analyze could happen and make me afraid to continue my crypto activity. Because of that, I'll see the pattern and fix my strategy again, specially about stop loss. I still have faith with bitcoin but prepare for the worst is better. Thank you for your post. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dashis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

Exchanges are overloaded with new people waiting to invest. The crypto has never had this much publicity before and also bitcoin touched $20k in 2017. I reckon $4k-$6k is possible but it would have to be due to some panic selling/massive fud. Perhaps if US/China/Japan/Korea government stepped in to incur sanctions on crypto. At the moment this is unlikely to happen, therefore I hope for a bullish trend around April.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

It is true that bitcoin price has come down over the past few weeks, but I don't think that the price of bitcoin would go down to $4000- $6000 at the end of 2018. On the other end, I believe it would go up to 25k or 30k at the end of this year.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

It is true that bitcoin price has come down over the past few weeks, but I don't think that the price of bitcoin would go down to $4000- $6000 at the end of 2018. On the other end, I believe it would go up to 25k or 30k at the end of this year.
The year 2017 is a glorious year, a lot of speculation that predicts 2018 will rise. The beginning of the year is a bad thing and a trial for a Trader.
 Let's wait for March, if it continues to decline then this is a bad signal.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
troner8x

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

If in the spring it becomes cheaper, at the end of the year November-December should go up by 1.5-5 times. Bitcoin has such a tendency.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

If in the spring it becomes cheaper, at the end of the year November-December should go up by 1.5-5 times. Bitcoin has such a tendency.

agree, we just need to be patient for longer and see price developments. I have seen the above graph speculations, there are similarities with a few years ago but I do not think this will happen this year.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:58 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:03:07 AM by HasHe

There seems no solid reason for bitcoin to fall down to 4,000 dollars. If there had  been a chance, then bitcoin should have fallen down to such price by this time.But we  could still see a huge buy wall for bitcoin which has holded its price from falling more.But we could also not deny the big whales game out of which shorting is a technique where bitcoins are sold with a prediction that it's price would fall more and it would cause much more damage to the present market.This situation remembers me of the situation two years ago when Chinese gamblers manipulated the bitcoin price by pumping and dumping and now it returns once again.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

It's very possible that it will happen because btc goal now is 25k-30k so it's of course possible it can reach 40k+ but it's not always that way it may go sidewards.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

First thing first I think it's too early to predict the price of bitcoin since we are still in feb and the second thing despite all analysis and "expert" opinion, no one really knows what will happend to bitcoin price

AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

agree, we just need to be patient for longer and see price developments. I have seen the above graph speculations, there are similarities with a few years ago but I do not think this will happen this year.

then what convinces you that this will not happen in the future?
invent reason that would make sense?
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

Let us put it this way, the glory days of bitcoin has a 4-year cycle like the first launch in 2009, the 2013 ATH and the 2017 glory days. If we look back a year after the 2013,the bitcoin price decreases as it reach for a low as 300 USD from 1500 USD in 2013. So same thing could happen this 2018 , where the bitcoin price almost reached to 20k ATH last December 2017, so it is expected to reach the bottom for as low as 5000 USD for the next 2 years.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

2013-2015 was a very different time for bitcoin.

we had Mt Gox which was somewhat the only exchange available out there for trading (it had more than 85-90% of the total volume) and it not only fake pumped bitcoin but also scammed people and ran away.

it was mainly the recovery from that scam and the market losing its main exchange!

there was also nowhere near the same adoption of bitcoin back then. people barely even knew about it let alone want to invest in it. bitcoin was still a mystery that might or might not have been banned. but now countries are adopting bitcoin for real like Japan, we have mainstream adoption and Wall Street is even publicly involved now! there are Futures, ETFs, ...

literary nothing is similar to that period Cheesy

i would be very disappointed in bitcoin and all the investors in it to be honest. if we see something like that happening again, i will be convinced that nobody cares about bitcoin as a technology, or a currency,... all everyone ever cared about was the money.
it proves that the motivation to buy bitcoin was to get rich and now they are "shorting out" with the first sign of drop.

There is a FOMO brewing...
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

If you draw support lines through all the lows in your graph, bitcoin would need to fall below $8,800 in order to then break down to the $4000 level. If it hits the support and then bounces back up, it is still within the rising channel that started in 2016.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Let us put it this way, the glory days of bitcoin has a 4-year cycle like the first launch in 2009, the 2013 ATH and the 2017 glory days. If we look back a year after the 2013,the bitcoin price decreases as it reach for a low as 300 USD from 1500 USD in 2013. So same thing could happen this 2018 , where the bitcoin price almost reached to 20k ATH last December 2017, so it is expected to reach the bottom for as low as 5000 USD for the next 2 years.
Last time I don't know the reason why it dropped from 1500 to 300 USD, but one thing sure 2013 very less people knew about this bitcoin, and maybe some group of people pumped bitcoin and cheated a normal people. But this time I think most of the people around the world knew bitcoin and invested in bitcoins. So my strong belief is no one can sell their bitcoins for loss and let this bitcoin go under $5000.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

its going back to 4-6k and it will stay there Smiley
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

the possibility to return to the price of $ 4000- $ 6000 is always there, but if we look at popularity of bitcoin at this time of course i feel optimistic if bitcoin prices will increase again even impossible can exceed the highest price of the previous bitcoin in middle of this years2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: