Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$?  (Read 1333 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

The price of the bitcoin is generally down for the first six months of this year and the trend might continue for the second half if there's no positive development coming for bitcoin to boost its price. Factors that could helped bitcoin to pump its price are not present and there are also report of price manipulators that aimed to keep the price of the bitcoin go down according to their plan. With this situation, it will be possible that bitcoin will be much lower than last year before 2018 ends.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

As I tnaays this is a bad year for the crypto market. So I think bitcoin will have the highest price of 15k. But I hope my predictions are wrong.

It was fine if it goes to $15k dolars because it will be still profitable, selling your coins today will just make you lose profit so try to invest even more while the market price is still dumping to earn more profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

As I tnaays this is a bad year for the crypto market. So I think bitcoin will have the highest price of 15k. But I hope my predictions are wrong.

It was fine if it goes to $15k dolars because it will be still profitable, selling your coins today will just make you lose profit so try to invest even more while the market price is still dumping to earn more profit.

Still just the middle of the year guys. Don't count out a big run just yet because the targets of beyond the current all time high can still be achieved in a month or two. Be a little positive and flexible with your expectations :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

It is little sad to see the btc has not risen much in this first half of the year but I am hopeful that in this coming months we will see the rise to happen and btc crossing even 15k in this next 6 months and our year end will be a good one.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

all can happen in an instant even tomorrow even bitcoin prices can rise if many investors are investing in bitcoin bitcoin, bitcoin prices can not be predicted with certainty because very fast change.
Bitcoin being fluctuating. Really I haven’t seen any sort of source of income to be just like this volatile. In other world business talks, whenever something or some asset start shaking in their price, they are getting older and useless. So better to get rid of them. Same is here with the bitcoin but instead of being useless, everything is just getting useful. Better for bitcoin.
loofers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

My taught is that what is happening in they crypto world is correction and they value of this coin will rise higher before they year ends,currently there value are pushing high now.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

I think it is possible to happen ad some experts even say it will reach around $2-$3k be end of this year or within this year before it goes back up. So I’ll just expect the worse this year and be hopeful next year, thats just the way it is since Bitcoin is still not stable.
I really do not see this happening and the same pattern is actually just kicking in already as there is doubt about that. This movement shows that there is a likelihood of us seeing as high as $80k and who knows, it could even get higher than that. I would not say this year is best anyway, because after every downtrend, there is an opportunity to bounce back and that is how I always see it. For those who thought they missed the chance of a huge value later on, I want to believe they have the chance now.

There are half more year is remaining in 2018 hence we may expect many more surprises in coming weeks. Today slightly bitcoin prices bounced back from $5800 to $6400 sharply why not same things to happen in coming months to mark another year of bitcoin after 2013 and 2017.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy

It actually isn't impossible because anyhing could happen to bitcoin price. It could go lower or higher than what we expect because it is volatile and we can't do anything to control it. It is just important that we all know what to do with our hodlings fpr us to gain a good profit.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

I don't believe on that the price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2018 will become only 4000 upto 6000 dollars. Because for me the highest price of the bitcoin in the end of the year will be 50,000 dollars and I hope that really happen.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

it could probably happen to the $ 4,000 figure because every week Bitcoin is about 10% decline. But hopefully my prediction is wrong because whoever the price of Bitcoin do not get down.

I also hold some Altcoins and almost 40% minus its estimate, hopefully Bitcoin rises again and the market becomes green again.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

I think Bitcoin will not update ATH update in this year. It will be only in flat. According to technical analysis bitcoin will be in flat till the end of this year. But also it will crash to $ 1200 - 3000. and will go back to current levels. That's why - yes, Bitcoin price could be $ 4000 - 6000 by the end of this year.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

definetly thats not true,because as far as i look up the coin markets cap now the price value of crypto coins is going high,thats why i thinks maybe this is the things that we've been waiting for  because maybe this is the moment that bull run is coming therefore if bitcoin is going pump the altcoins will be follow soon to pump,even though my penny bitcoin in my wallet is growing simultaneously,thats why we conclude and hoping that it will grow back to its normal price value in exchange market,even back to $12k -$15k at the end of these year,thats enough for us to become profitable.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

The price of bitcoin is speculative and can not be predicted correctly. It happen that because of the nature of bitcoin any price is possible so by the end of 2018 the price can be up to $10K  or below .
I am sure it will be above 10k dollar, right now in market price of bitcoin is almost 6k but it is good to have patience soon it will start moving, it will be high according to me, it is true bitcoin is hard to predict accurately but I am sure with this fine movement of upward trend bitcoin will rise high, volatility of bitcoin is quite natural so at the end of 2018 bitcoin will leave good news of higher price for us.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
mawinter

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

With they movement of they crypto market I will say that one can't say or predict they actually value bitcoin will be but from July bitcoin will rise,truly they crypto market is volatile.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I don't believe on that the price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2018 will become only 4000 upto 6000 dollars. Because for me the highest price of the bitcoin in the end of the year will be 50,000 dollars and I hope that really happen.
I do not think so, as we cannot say any thing about the bitcoin price, but still i would like to say that we already have seen a lot of ups and down in bitcoin price, but after each fall we always seen a good recover, and for this time i am again expecting the same to happen, i think that bitcoin price will hopefully recover very soon and at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will trading above 20000$.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

The price of bitcoin is speculative and can not be predicted correctly. It happen that because of the nature of bitcoin any price is possible so by the end of 2018 the price can be up to $10K  or below .
I am sure it will be above 10k dollar, right now in market price of bitcoin is almost 6k but it is good to have patience soon it will start moving, it will be high according to me, it is true bitcoin is hard to predict accurately but I am sure with this fine movement of upward trend bitcoin will rise high, volatility of bitcoin is quite natural so at the end of 2018 bitcoin will leave good news of higher price for us.
Need to cultivate the trust of crypto when we want to see a positive change to cryptocurrencies. Because with the trust of the public is what will make cryptocurrency survive and can have a high selling value. Besides that the higher our intensity in using cryptocurrencies then it will be very good, let's together support the development of cryptocurrencies and we will all feel the benefits in the future. The very high asset growth in the world of crypto will determine the future that we will go through and live.
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WlENdQD.png

https://i.imgur.com/jvOC9zy.png

I Think that the best way you can save your money is to invest in different perpsective altcoins. The best way you can make some funds off the market is to invest in different ICOs. I did the same way and Have invested in the ICO which is called Cryptics. These guys have developed a platform which is capable to predict the prices of different cryptocurrency assets with high accuracy rate up to 70% This technology is truly amazing because it eases the traders life dramatically.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

I think that at this point we still have enough time to hold out. I believe that the main growth we will see at least a year and a half.

No, the point is we still have the chance to invest even more because the market prices are decreasing right now and we can earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
Now is best opportunity f or us to invest our money and buy some more coins at lowest price of 4k dollar and 6k dollar, price is not yet too high to sell your coin, if you have money I would suggest you to buy some more so that your whole life future will be safe, you will not have to be worry about rise and fall of you have patience and invest in long term trading or investing price is gonna too high till end of 2018.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Anyway, $6,000 prize is still high comparing with 2013-14 prices. I agree for bitcoins to be like that the main thing is that it would not be less than that, because we'd current market trend it can be the Bitcoin would fall even to $1,000.
Yeah as compare to the previous position of bitcoin 6k dollar is high price, but it is not too high that investing now can give us profit, people are investing money in bitcoin so that’s why they are supporting bitcoin to be invest by people, I think we should invest because price of bitcoin will be higher in future as more investment is making price high, all people are supporting bitcoin globally so that I truly trust that bitcoin will continue to rise and it will never stop increasing.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

I think the price of BTC will turn in to bullish soon , now could be the price is the cheapest one and ready to go higher even to $50k like prediction many expert. Learn from high volatility of BTC, it should be never be greedy to make invest in to it and always use stop loss and trailling stop.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: