Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 only 4000$ - 6000$?  (Read 1334 times)
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

Anything can happen in the market. It is not possible the price will be under $5000 by end of the year but personally I don't think that would happen because according to its chart, usually it would spike in the end of the year. And I don't think I should sell my asset and park it in USDT. Instead, it is a good chance to buy back at lowest price possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

I think the price of BTC will turn in to bullish soon , now could be the price is the cheapest one and ready to go higher even to $50k like prediction many expert. Learn from high volatility of BTC, it should be never be greedy to make invest in to it and always use stop loss and trailling stop.
Lol yeah we know that the fluctuating price of bitcoin can bring even the lowest price like today and can even rise very high up
thousands of percent like last year. You're right to learn from volatility. do not be too greedy. You must know when to stop
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Let's look at the pattern in 2013-2015 below:

and this is the pattern from 2016 to the present:

What if it really happened, give your opinion? Cheesy
I think Bitcoin will not be in the $ 4k-6k range by the end of 2018. That's a very negative thought. The Crypto market is waning but does not mean it will not recover. It has come down for quite some time, and by the end of 2018 it will be time for the Crypto market to recover strongly. I predict Bitcoin prices will be at $ 9-11k. Cheesy

trananhduc1381994

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will go up or go down depends on the demand and supply of the market. However, The market demand of globalization changing day by day, especially economic, legal and political. For example, there are a lot of wars in Middle East, it will affect immediately to cryptocurrencies ! Why, because a lot of people want to save their cash, funding by using the third technology which is Bitcoin. In deed, a lot of people nowadays change their perspective in term of cryptocurrency, the majority of people want to purchase more in order to hold and invest to gain more profit. But its too much risky, therefore, they will consider carefully if they want to invest in this area.
Last but not lease, I believe that Bitcoin will raise up in the end of 2018, because of ICO advantages and many people in worldwide start to invest in different types of cryptocurrencies.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

I think the price of BTC will turn in to bullish soon , now could be the price is the cheapest one and ready to go higher even to $50k like prediction many expert. Learn from high volatility of BTC, it should be never be greedy to make invest in to it and always use stop loss and trailling stop.
Lol yeah we know that the fluctuating price of bitcoin can bring even the lowest price like today and can even rise very high up
thousands of percent like last year. You're right to learn from volatility. do not be too greedy. You must know when to stop
You should know how to be emotionless and always aim for gains, ask both long and short can be profitable in a type of market like this, knowing and understanding everything inside your investment will be able to bring good returned, there's a lots of deciding factors that will give us some hint in order to invest well, whether bitcoin will run high to 50k$ or fell more to 4k$, as long as you understand and knows how to play with volatility then you will still survive and have a decent earnings.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

This analysis looks real now the market is responding in the same way we may see bitcoin 3000 dollars if the same downtrend continues
Well the first thing is that the analysis is not a real one but a nominal one because you are using the past data and comparing the present market condition with it while there are also other factors that determine the values of Bitcoin be it exogenous factors or some other factors.

SO what I want to say is that do not loose faith for we might head another direction than the one you guys think. In my opinion, we will not fall and might approach to boom soon.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

I think $4,000 is really possible. I'm glad I moved my all fiat exposure out last December together with some good gains.
Everything I have in crypto now is profit but it still sucks to see your profit go down the drain.
It is a whole lot possible and even though it may not happen immediately, as there could still be a small rally upward around $5000 in coming days or weeks, but that would still not stop it from trying to test downward. However, this would be a great opportunity for anyone who is smart as this is actually a way to just accumulate the more for the future which I am pretty sure is going to be awesome. It is a good thing to see that we can at least get to buy low after the huge rally we had last year.
This is what we call a wise investor. People like you are often referred to as Sharks in the market. All those who cashed their coins in December are actually trading with a strong heart. We have had a fall below $6000 few days ago which was recovered a day ago. This recovery is like a hope for the hearts and it really keeps you motivated not to cash and to wait until it is boom. We are hoping for the boom till December.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

Everything is possible of course in Crypto but that range of $4k - $6k is not likely what we will  see end of 2018. There are already signs for recovery but it is early to conclude but there are many reasons for the market to change the trend to bullish and the recovery phase will not take so long like 2014 did.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Everything is possible of course in Crypto but that range of $4k - $6k is not likely what we will  see end of 2018. There are already signs for recovery but it is early to conclude but there are many reasons for the market to change the trend to bullish and the recovery phase will not take so long like 2014 did.
currently there is a signal for bullish. just waiting for the triger to make the bitcoin and altcoin prices rise sharply. the price of $ 4000 and $ 6000 probably will not be formed again this year.
songoku1989

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Look at the bitcoin price chart for 2013-2015 with chart from 2016 until now we see the same rule. But in my opinion that only happens once. By the end of 2018, bitcoin prices could not return to the 4k-6k mark. Because the 2016 cryptocurrency market is different from 2018. I think by the end of 2018 the lowest bitcoin price will also be $ 10k
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

I hope it is just a prediction, and do not want that to happen, because there will be many people who are disappointed and feel at the disadvantage.  Cry
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

I hope it is just a prediction, and do not want that to happen, because there will be many people who are disappointed and feel at the disadvantage.  Cry
There is a lot of indecision in the market and with that bouncing back and forth though, I am actually considering the possibility of a reversal soon but not some serious reversal but just a possible one towards $7500 which could link with the support line we broke out from the wedge formation downward. We are still in the downtrend, and we could even hit as low as $5500 possibly, but let's see how time will end up playing that out.

But, by the times of year end, most probably we will have positive trends similar to many previous years. Lets up hope for the best to happen for this community. Because no other things we have left to do except strongly holding our bitcoin savings.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

I think that this is quite possible. Because many now expect a lot of growth. But unfortunately, as practice shows, everything happens vice versa. And when people expect something one happens the other way around.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I am hoping for that, I think yes
because the company of bitcoin really doing great as of now and in the future they can reach that goal and prove that they are the best in this industry.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

It would be a terrible thing if the Bitcoin pattern is the same as in 2013-2015, it could be the end of 2018 is only about 4000 $ -6000 $, as I think if it might happen?

Anything could happen on the prices, it could either go up or go down a lot depending on the events that will take place this year. News and events are affecting market demand because people decide whether they will buy more or sell their holdings. Let's just see what 2018 has in store for bitcoin. I am still hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow more.

I agree. Anything has a possibility in this market to happen, thus, whether Bitcoin may fall down the value of 4k to 6k dollars would always have a percentage of happening. However, I am being positive and continuing to believe that such event won't happen because it would be really hard for the market to recuperate and get back on its feet, especially when the most powerful and pioneer coin is the one being affected.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

I am hoping for that, I think yes
because the company of bitcoin really doing great as of now and in the future they can reach that goal and prove that they are the best in this industry.
What can also happen in this market and I think the worst Bitcoin can drop below $ 4k. But in terms of potential, if the real Bitcoin falls below $ 4k, the cryptocurrency market will lose a lot of investors due to losses and no confidence in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

if it happens we have to focus more on trading the alts and increase our btc portfolio, that must be the only strategy during these times as the hope for btc price increase is shady.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I hope that movement in 2014 will happen again. I am waiting to buy BTC and altcoins with all my USDT.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

There are a lot of possibilities that can happen so of course it depends on the people if what will be theur decisions of course this kind of rumors are also affecting the peoples mindset. Some of them might see yhis and when they do they immediately panic sell because of that and those things can really make that statement of yours be in reality. So lets be all positibe and trust the process if that will be the case and then hold for a long time this is not the end of our life. Lets face tge problem if there will be.
I think it is normal and I hope that we will see big pump again in the near future. These are very bad days for bitcoin price and the price is almost stuck around $6000. Now some people say that the price will dip more in the near future and will hit $3000 in the coming days. Although it is very difficult to hit that very low level but it may happen in the future.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

there's so many of you asked this question several times, and none of their opinion didn't meet the exact price value of what they've observed in

the chart. therefore, everything in the market are unpredictable were nobody can tell what would be the price value of bitcoin in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: