Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans (0.05 BTC to 2.5 BTC)!  (Read 1068 times)
fligen (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 10:14:54 AM

I'm offering loans. Here are my terms:

Minimum loan amount: 0.05 BTC
Maximum loan amount: 2.5 BTC
Maximum length: 2 weeks
Interest: 0.75% to 1.5% per day, non-compounding
You must give a valid reason for the loan with evidence.

Feedback, trust, collateral, will help.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 04:03:38 PM

Up to 2.5 BTC? i dun need a loan right now (other than my epic luck in blackjack Cheesy) But I suggest you be very careful
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:41:47 PM

It's nice to hear you are willing to do this for people. But, please be careful. Do your research before trusting anyone.

"trust, collateral, will help." I would say Trust/collateral is a MUSTv especially for higher end loans.

Try not to lend to newly registered accounts unless they provide such things as: Id and collateral.

Also. Never trust these "Reputation loan requests". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75742.0
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 12:37:14 AM

It's nice to hear you are willing to do this for people. But, please be careful. Do your research before trusting anyone.

"trust, collateral, will help." I would say Trust/collateral is a MUSTv especially for higher end loans.

Try not to lend to newly registered accounts unless they provide such things as: Id and collateral.

Also. Never trust these "Reputation loan requests". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75742.0

Seriously?  At this rate?  boggle.  What stunna is doing is commendable.   This is loan sharking.

I'm afraid you don't understand, It's called interest.  It's a fast-loan, so you can get as less then 0.75% which is super low.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:01:44 PM

you must be careful with your money  if you give anonymous then you can lose I suggest just careful about this have good luck

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 08:39:58 PM

I'm surprised no one has tried to scam you yet...  Lips sealed
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:39:37 PM

I am looking to borrow 1.3btc to develop my website.I own the domain already and have it parked with godaddy.I have a local web designer who can put together the website im looking for in a matter of a couple days.This is going to be developed into a high end custom order site.Up here in Maine there is quite a market for the goods that I offer.Right now govt trust is at an all time low especially with this ongoing fiasco in syria.I can send you any of the criteria via pm or here in public if you prefer.The website will be offering high end custom survival bags for one or for a family.
This is not a typical custom bag.Most companies wont offer the essential "hardware" that make a bug out bag a SURVIVAL kit.The laws in ME. are different than most states as far as shipping restrictions.Eventually the site will move to tor.My wife and myself will attemp to evolve this company into an alt-currency only site.This wont be feasable in the begining as i try to assure my base that alt-c is safe and strictly anonomous.The 1.3 will only cover the cost of webdesign as my inventory is minimal(packaging and base products MRE's lights,radios,sleeping and cooking equip)All wich i have purchased from local interested parties.If you have any questions wich i am sure you will please pm or if you need to speak in person i can pm my number.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 10:16:56 PM

I am looking to borrow 1.3btc to develop my website.I own the domain already and have it parked with godaddy.I have a local web designer who can put together the website im looking for in a matter of a couple days.This is going to be developed into a high end custom order site.Up here in Maine there is quite a market for the goods that I offer.Right now govt trust is at an all time low especially with this ongoing fiasco in syria.I can send you any of the criteria via pm or here in public if you prefer.The website will be offering high end custom survival bags for one or for a family.
This is not a typical custom bag.Most companies wont offer the essential "hardware" that make a bug out bag a SURVIVAL kit.The laws in ME. are different than most states as far as shipping restrictions.Eventually the site will move to tor.My wife and myself will attemp to evolve this company into an alt-currency only site.This wont be feasable in the begining as i try to assure my base that alt-c is safe and strictly anonomous.The 1.3 will only cover the cost of webdesign as my inventory is minimal(packaging and base products MRE's lights,radios,sleeping and cooking equip)All wich i have purchased from local interested parties.If you have any questions wich i am sure you will please pm or if you need to speak in person i can pm my number.

Talkative kind. I managed to read down til the end, and still am sure you are here to try and scam.
Please fuck off.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 10:27:15 PM

Woo!  First Scammer loan requester!!  Man, You are a newbie in the forum, so you probably need to provide a collateral.
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:44:43 PM

Are you serious im not a scammer check out whatever you feel the need to i can provide any kind of Id or confirmation you need have you seen me posting any requests for loans or anything in the months i have been here???No I dont think so.Do you see a donation address at the end of my post because im a begger?Nope.I can understand the skepticism but youll notice my website registration coincides with my membership here.not a coincedence.Just because you have nothing going on in your life doesnt mean that i dont. www.bugoutbagstore.com  name,email,verifiable info=stfu troll
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 07:30:48 PM

Are you serious im not a scammer check out whatever you feel the need to i can provide any kind of Id or confirmation you need have you seen me posting any requests for loans or anything in the months i have been here???No I dont think so.Do you see a donation address at the end of my post because im a begger?Nope.I can understand the skepticism but youll notice my website registration coincides with my membership here.not a coincedence.Just because you have nothing going on in your life doesnt mean that i dont. www.bugoutbagstore.com  name,email,verifiable info=stfu troll

All I see is your failed logic.

Donation addresses aren't begging.  Usually, their purpose is for other members to donate their if they like a post made by a member.  How is that begging?
You did not do any successful loans or trades, which makes it MORE dangerous.
I don't need your ID or website.  If you want a loan, provide a collateral, usually worth about 110% + of the loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: