Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bubble bursting?  (Read 496 times)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Next week we'll know if bitfinex and tether survived the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission hearing and if we'll see 'the mother of all bubbles' bursting.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

I have one advice for such alarmists. Sell your few thousand Satoshi and don't spam the forum panic posts. Now bitcoin will be cleared from random people and the price will go up. Like OP will start to pollute the forum with posts about how good bitcoin and how to earn it.
Right,  people keep on creating threads that talks about bitcoin getting low and threads with speculations that bitcoin will be on a dump again.  It ain't helpul right? They should stop doing that because threads like that keep on being repeated.  Besides from not being helpful it is also annoying already,  I doubt if people need to open their forum accounts just to know the current status of bitcoin.  Seriously,  they could just open their wallets and be updated already.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

I have one advice for such alarmists. Sell your few thousand Satoshi and don't spam the forum panic posts. Now bitcoin will be cleared from random people and the price will go up. Like OP will start to pollute the forum with posts about how good bitcoin and how to earn it.
Right,  people keep on creating threads that talks about bitcoin getting low and threads with speculations that bitcoin will be on a dump again.  It ain't helpul right? They should stop doing that because threads like that keep on being repeated.  Besides from not being helpful it is also annoying already,  I doubt if people need to open their forum accounts just to know the current status of bitcoin.  Seriously,  they could just open their wallets and be updated already.

Lol i noticed that too. Though in a way there's some point to behaving like that, probably because these people bought in close to ath. There's nothing certain at this point. It could hit below 5k or bounce back. The thing is if you don't believe in btc, then sell all your sats instead of sowing panic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

Unfortunately, some people seem to get some sort of satisfaction by spreading FUD and negative news. It's like they feed off all the negativity. Either that or they are jealous of the people who have the courage to take a risk and that make a profit. Also, could be banksters who want to scare people away from cryptos and keep people imprisoned in the current fiat system where they have all the control and profit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:28:41 AM

If there is any bursting of the crypto bubble or at least a bit of the air getting out, it will normalize and reduce the speculative craze, and hopefully result in more diligence on the parts of investors and regulators. Hopefully, an increase in scrutiny will not only reduce scams and frauds, but also allow actually viable, valuable technologies to succeed.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

Unfortunately, some people seem to get some sort of satisfaction by spreading FUD and negative news.
They are not yet satisfied. Visit the Wolf gang's facebook page, I mean the Wolf of wall street and see his video created last February 7 as he "exposed" bitcoin is a bubble. This cunt has been the successor of Jamie Dimon.
It's like they feed off all the negativity.
Looking at their smile makes me want to stop them whenever I see them in person.
Either that or they are jealous of the people who have the courage to take a risk and that make a profit.
They are not jealous, they don't care if others will earn. What is important to them is they had spread FUD and they are happy about it so they can buy at dip.
Also, could be banksters who want to scare people away from cryptos and keep people imprisoned in the current fiat system where they have all the control and profit.
They are associated though.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: