Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what was your biggest crypto mistake?  (Read 454 times)
Rabblerah112 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Mine was selling Verge before it went 13X lol.

Everybody post their biggest mistake!

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

something easy to guess Smiley) I did not buy Bitcoin while it was few dollars ...

nowdays .. TRX not sure when this is going to recover...

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

Selling Raiblocks before it went completely parabolic. I sold most of my bag at a 4x when it went as high as 65x, kill me now Cry.

icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

There are so many mistakes that I've done in the past, especially when I'm impatient on selling the coins (I have a short-mind where I think the price is really high) but the unexpected thing happens and the price's rocket really high, beyond my selling point.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

It is not actually a biggest mistake but rather a biggest regret when I sold my coins into a cheaper prices because of this weird premonition that I thought it will crash then suddenly after I sold them the price went up like tripple of the price higher than the time I sold it. it happened to me three times already. now I am vey careful and I am reading all the sources before I will sell my coins.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

The biggest mistake was in 2012 when a friend of mine bought hundred of bitcoins and I was skeptical that time. Now it would have been great to have bought in the same time with him
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

In december Bitcoin price dropped from 20k to 17k and so i bought my very first little bit of Bitcoin when it was 17k. That i see as my biggest mistake.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

For me it does not matter the price of bitcoin. My biggest mistake was that I didn't believe that bitcoin will be recognized. It was a very good idea to become popular. Now I am the last person to leave bitcoin. I can have an income at any price of bitcoin. Most important for me is that bitcoin has always existed. There are very few. Need to resolve the issue with the cost of transaction and speed of confirmation.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

My biggest mistake was that I did not get onto the crypto market in the early stages of bitcoins even though I have heard about this technology, which would have changed my life completely, now let's not waste our time thinking about what we did not do when there was a chance , think positively and move with the flow as it is never too late to get into this beautiful crypto invention which has the capacity to improve the living standard and uplift the economic and financial conditions of the world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

The big mistake for me that i have sell more then 50 btc when the btc price was 200 $ but anyway it s not impossible to re built myself again .
waqarenact

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Sold all bitcoins when it was on $732
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Focusing too much on BTC and ignoring the alts.
IMarceline

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Invest in scam project!
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Doing marginal trading was the worst mistake I ever did. I would initially do a X5-X10 margin trades and was doing good profit in it. But then I went 100X and lost much btc in it. Although, I have recovered from loss by other good trades but marginal trading becomes an obsession for gambling when you go 100X. Never do 100X.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

I don't consider them mistakes but It would have been great if I bought more bitcoins and other coins a year ago when the price was so low

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

Sold all bitcoins when it was on $732

I have sold more then you X20 but be sure anyone can get back in few months .
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

A lot of biggest crypto mistakes Ive done so far when trading. Buy high and suddenly selling low in this case a big mistakes was happen with a big profit lose. Also, not determined of decision making when buying and selling coins that resulted to a whole total lose.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Monkeydluffy001

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

My biggest mistake before is not believing my uncle about bitcoin atuff, knowing that he's my one my trusted relatives in our family and yet I never believe that bitcoin will be famous and legit thing, he introduced me bitcoin way back 2016 and that time bitcoin has less money value still, after 2 years I realize how bitcoin raise the value from 2016 to 2018 the price was being tripled, Now my uncle own a nice 2 car and a small business. And he's laughing at me now.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

my biggest mistake was not to buy bitcoin in 2013 as a friend told me to buy. i was to scared. but since last year i'm here in the bitcoin business.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

my biggest mistake was not to buy bitcoin in 2013 as a friend told me to buy. i was to scared. but since last year i'm here in the bitcoin business.
This is the most regret by users of not buying bitcoin when it was cheap. Our biggest mistakes is not adopting bitcoin at an early stage. Because the felling of might we get scam before but now we have more time in bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: