Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions regarding signature campaigns  (Read 114 times)
gopaljiverma (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

I had some questions regarding signature campaigns and thought others might be seeking answers to these:

1) Signature campaigns require users to make certain number of posts and these should be 100 words (or so) minimum. Does this means that all posts made by me after getting enrolled should be 100 words minimum otherwise I will be removed. I mean can I make 60 posts in total and in those 40 posts will be having 100 words minimum.

2) Some campaigns say that posts in local boards are not allowed. Does that mean that a member posting in local threads mainly has less chances of being approved ?

3) These campaigns require user to wear signature and then make post with current number of posts. Does that mean that all posts made thereafter will be considered if the member is enrolled in future ?

4) Can I pm the manager regarding a specific doubt ?

5) Had there been instances where members were not paid in a campaign ? If yes, how to spot such campaigns beforehand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I had some questions regarding signature campaigns and thought others might be seeking answers to these:

1) Signature campaigns require users to make certain number of posts and these should be 100 words (or so) minimum. Does this means that all posts made by me after getting enrolled should be 100 words minimum otherwise I will be removed. I mean can I make 60 posts in total and in those 40 posts will be having 100 words minimum.

2) Some campaigns say that posts in local boards are not allowed. Does that mean that a member posting in local threads mainly has less chances of being approved ?

3) These campaigns require user to wear signature and then make post with current number of posts. Does that mean that all posts made thereafter will be considered if the member is enrolled in future ?

5) Had there been instances where members were not paid in a campaign ? If yes, how to spot such campaigns beforehand.

i think you should ask these question the campaign manager. but.

1. yes, i think so.
2. nope, posts in these boards just don't count.
5. yes. check for escrow or trusted managers.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

I will try to answer your question.

1. No, you wont be removed from the campaign. The campaign manager of your signature will grade your post per week basis and will only count a qualified post (in your case, min 100 characters) from all of your posts.

2. Your post in local thread wont be counted by your manager. And yes, too many posts on local board will reduce your chance to be recruited when manager revies your account at the time you apply.

3. No, all the post considered are the posts that you post after you got accepted by thr manager.

4. You can PM them I guess, but it is up to personal (manager) taste. But make sure you re not spamming their PM. Just wait for the reply after you PM them once.

5. As far as I enroll on the campaign (I don't have much experiences tho), I always got the payment. It is sometime not the manager fault, maybe the manager got scammed too, and maybe you re not on the list of the accepted worker but you think you are, and you already done the job, there is no payment for that. O ya, if the campaign has trusted escrow or trusted manager, then it seems that is a sign of a good campaign.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: