Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KUCOIN/BINANCE PUMP & DUMP SIGNAL GROUP  (Read 279 times)
marmanoff (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

So why should you join and place your trust in us you might ask yourself?
Well I can start by telling you we work in a structured real company environment. We the staff each has one part to play and we are still looking for more positions to fill give you a better experience.

Admin
Has the role of implementing new features to the Discord BOT. Currently working on implementing a vote system so that the community can vote for the next coin to be pump.

MARKETING DIRECTOR
People with this role aim to recruit new blood to our telegram and Discord.

FINANCIAL ADVISER
The financial advisers are more adept crypto members who love to help people. People with this role aim to help others within the discord to make good investments, long term, short term and small day trades with buy signals.

PROJECT MANAGER
People with this role aim to improve our pump strategies and implement new rules on top of our working strategies to add more efficiency to the pump and to the overall profit for all members within the group.
https://puu.sh/zdLPq/7aef069be9.png

Yeah, great you got a team but why should I still pick you?
Well besides a great active team that is always there to help you we don't offer this phony rank system that will force you to invite people in order to not be the little guy being dumped on. We have our own rank system but it is built with the little guy in mind.

With us you don't need to be a contributor to be a part of the equal pump experience. We believe in uniting our community, not dividing it.

Benefits of Rank
- Acces to #premium-chat
- Custom Color Name
- Post images
- Post Links
- Voting Power
- Get Displayed in a Separate Online Group

Voting Power System - Vote to Select Coin
(This is our way of giving the community the power to vote for the coin to pump, ensuring that nobody knows which coin it is untill the pumpdate to prevent pre-pumps.)
-1 voting power = 0 invites (Silver)
-2 voting power = 10 invites (Gold) - New Benefits - Talk in Premium Channel, Yellow colored name, 2 Voting Power
-3 voting power = 25 invites (Platina) - New Benefits - Lightblue colored name, Post Images, 3 Voting Power
-4 voting power = 50 invites (Diamond) - New Benefits - Darkblue colored name, Post Links, 4 Voting Power, Displayed in a Separate Online Group

So as you can see our rank system offers no signal benefit to anyone.

Join our Discord and telegram today! Links are below
https://t.me/binancepumpdump
https://discordapp.com/78yuSsF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigpumpgroup

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

This is the only working pump group you should join https://bigpumpgroup.com/ref/SpO6jBS
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

So you are here to promote a pump and dump group huh?  If it was a pump without the dump maybe some noobs would consider you. But this is not the case. PnD is a way of stealing money from others because even before announcing a coin you must have filled ya bags.

Repent n stop these schemes

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

So you are here to promote a pump and dump group huh?  If it was a pump without the dump maybe some noobs would consider you. But this is not the case. PnD is a way of stealing money from others because even before announcing a coin you must have filled ya bags.

Yes, these guys put so much effort to bring more and more people to their groups just to fool people otherwise why do they waste their time and money?

Only newbies who are into crypto investments may fall on these traps but slowly they will learn from their first mistake and never again join such groups. As you said, these guys are mostly cheating their members so don't trust any such groups and waste your hard earned money.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

This is something a form of advertisements that similar to scams, I'm already a victim of scammers that's why I am very confusing when there was a business project being introduce by a person that no one knows who they are.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

I agree with you these are just a bait for newbies for quick bucks, you bought the pump they sell the dump and they all made huge money, they pay for your subscription then they sell you their bags full of shitcoin, this is double profit for this shit people
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Be VERY VERY careful when following a pump and dump group.  This is pretty standard and I'm unaware of anyone doing something other than this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:20:01 AM

Be VERY VERY careful when following a pump and dump group.  This is pretty standard and I'm unaware of anyone doing something other than this.

This sum the whole nonsense up.  I wonder why people would even wanna get involved in things like this but then I remembered desperation. It's kills and it is still killing.

Personally when I see that I am desperate in something I take a pause and re-examine why I want to do what I wanted to do.  It saves me alot.

Pump groups are just Scammers. All newbies should run away from them

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

I see pump and dump groups are pyramid schemes. They will buy before you announcements then sell to you before asking you to dump.

They are basically shitting on your head.

Say no to PnD groups

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

No to PnD Groups, because they just fool you, they bought cheap and low volume token at binance or kucoin then they will signal you to buy it so that it will be pump then they will dump their coins and you guys will suffer. Say no to PnD schemes. Go and trade properly dont scam people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: