Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12405 times)
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies, I believe that this is actually our future. We are now on the verge of great discoveries. In a few years we will remember this time to understand that we live in an amazing time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Julifernendez

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

No..... When 2 years ago I was not too sure about bitcoin but now I say yes..... I trust it with new payment platform, new technology, real digital money, and the sepecial is as a real asset. especially everyone can participate in it and invest in crypto development
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

If you are into a business and the business brings you some money you will believe and trust such business,same applied to Cryptocurrency because some persons are today multi millionaires just from their investment in the Cryptocurrency. So i believe in Cryptocurrency. 
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

Yes, I agree with you, if someone want to be richer, they will spend more time to research, predict, and make decision and maybe have a little luckily. No one can become richer on a short period time
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Yes, I agree with you, if someone want to be richer, they will spend more time to research, predict, and make decision and maybe have a little luckily. No one can become richer on a short period time

Yes of course, i trully believe in cryptocurrency most especially in bidtcoin because it's very beneficial and so many people can proved.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Yes, I believe that this pledge of the future and the development of the Crypto currency will continue to develop as well as the development of our economy. This is all that is happening.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

I do believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I even think that it's already here and it's not going to leave. I just see that it needs some time, some stabilization period. Once it will find its place and it will be understood by all it will not be something creating fever like it is now

it already found its place and thengovernment are already aware of what ir can do to countries economy and banks are already aware of its disruption to them that is why there are plans of regulations. blockchain is here to stay and we're just the new adoptors.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies and fully talk about it, because crypto-currencies are our opportunity to escape from slavery in the currency sphere, from the federal fund, many do not understand this, although it probably just depends on how often you think about it.
Off course i truly believe in cryptocurrency, because if i will not believe in cryptocurrency how can i able to get a good profit with crypto, and i am believing in cryptocurrency because i know that crypto is helping many people in this world to be profitable specially bitcoin, it is helping us to make huge profit in the future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

I truly believe in blockchain but have some doubts about its usage in currency, more like practical issues. But in the end, their usage is inevitable with some regulations.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency need time for adoption. Many bussiness sector right now attracted using cryptocurrency as payment because transaction using crypto always increasing.
Investing in cryptocurrency market need time if we want make big profits. Bitcoin for example, its need more than 8 years the price bitcoin increasing like now. I am believe investing in cryptomarket is very profitable and what we need is just hold it as long term investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:39:45 AM

many people who do not believe in this technology can make money, and it is not only people who get quick profits by following crypto. basically crypto is a digital asset that can not give you a quick profit because it is a long-term investment. many people who lost due to the blind and did not understand the basic of crypto itself. making investments by expecting quick profits is a big mistake in crypto. if you like that you must be ready to lose and lose a lot of money.

fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

Yes, i really believe in cryptocurrency . cryptocurrency is a way to make money by doing something in ICO, and you get more money from a small part of your work.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

many people who have been crypto business for a long time and still do it now, I am only a few months of this business and I think the world of crypto will continue to grow because I still want to do business in this world

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Nothing seems to be easy or effortlessly specially in getting a lot of fortune not unless you joined a lotto and you luckily won that game.

Why you are here if you don’t have faith and believe with the power of crypto? I am certain that we all here in this system and block because we are truly believed what a cryptocurrency can do to us. And a lot of us here are already enjoying the benefits of the cryptocurrency.  Somehow others ended up losing their investments and money still they are not giving up because they know they only need time to wait and have patience for the good harvest.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

People have different mindset, perspectives. Crypto currency investment is the current trend. So It's easy to understand why many people who invest in it also love the money. If developer want to build new technology, they need money. So crypto currency is a way for them to raise capital. I think digital coin, technology,blabla, all just revolve around money. After all we do(invest, buy, hold, sell ) is about the money. So we don't have reason to blame people who want to earn money through crypto. Although the blockchain technology is very potential and solves many of the world's problems, the our purpose investment is money, isn't it? I don't say the same for everybody, but I think that's the truth. Just my opinion

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

I believe in blockchain that is gonna be used in future by most companies , but speaking about price then currently its really manipulated . Lets look at some projects that got Just website and whitepaper and why the hell they got 10 million market cap . At the moment people buying in ICO's and expecting high returns . Just go in telegram and see how people react when Project launches on exchange after ico with double dumped price . And they call project scam straight away . But i believe that blockchain projects/tokens will be traded globally like stocks nowadays and stocks will be oldschool Smiley
alymwb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams. Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it..
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.
Count me as a true believer too because I am one of the People that would proved that the existence of cryptocurrency is true maybe it's not by physical means but by digital means. Because of the Cryptocurrencies I can now enjoy my life without minding about how I can provide food to myself, how can I get my money to pay my bills and so on.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anticrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I beleived in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can change the world economy and money system. and this is a way of using your money in a digital wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: