Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12407 times)
rightnowwe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Off course yes. If I don't then I won't be investing time, effort and an ample amount of money into it.
Cryptocurrency is a good investment for people who knows how to be patient and know how to be keen on current info coming that can affect future of coins.
I am not going to believe in it because the price of the coins and even Bitcoin is not real. Even if Bitcoin was worth more than money I still would not believe in it.
firozat01

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

I believe in the crypto currency, and I think that the future of cash operations for crypto currencies. I also think that while it is still only being born, it is possible to invest successfully. I think the main thing is faith and patience.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

I believe in crypto currency and the technology to give me more knowledge about investing that is why i'm here now keep on investing to earn more profit for my future, i'm hoping that my dreams will come true one day i'm gonna be a millioner here in crypto currency.
forutba

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

I believe in idea behind crypto of decentralization to be free from government, but only 1% of coins doing this, all others are just scam.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

I believe it because I know that real projects will be successful.
I believe in cryptocurrency. If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, then I won't invest in cryptocurrency

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Soon those people who did not believe in the crypto currency will come to it, not everyone even knows what such a thing exists at all. Yes, you can not make money quickly, and honestly and do not want to be all so eager. But when volumes go, and this will be unambiguous, the current rate will need to be multiplied by 100 at least!
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I imagine that not very many individuals, even in this gathering, truly see how enormous will be the upset began by digital forms of money.

It will change the monetary framework, as well as the political one, it will change the possibility of "nation".

We are stressed over BTC esteem today, and we don't see that it will change the world.

In this way, obviously I have faith in cryptographic money!
sevtan74

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah, this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.
bat11

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

I'm still new to this crypto currency thing. Right now, I'm still trying to understand its nature and how it really works. I can say I have high hopes in crypto that it will be the next big thing in the future.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that in the future they will become a full-fledged monetary system, with which you can perform any monetary operations.
M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

Amen! That's exactly the perspective people need to get into their heads, especially those new to the space freaking out because of the price movement downwards.

This is crypto!! This a brand new market opening the door to a whole new world of tech and possibilities- of course it is going to be volatile!!

Those who have patience will get the most fulfilment from the space
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Patient is not the only thing you need to earn more, you need to strategize on how you will manipulate your tokens. You can earn more even you are not investing any money

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Like any other paradigm shift in history, the smart and perceptive people are usually the first to start adopting new ideas and technologies.  The masses start automatically following along once the idea becomes set in about 13% of a population's hearts.

Like others in history, this one is a shift away from centralization towards decentralization.  And like so many other struggles in the past, this one won't come easy either.  The elites erect institutions and then leave them intact long after they become bad for societies as a whole, and only change when forced to, often resorting to war instead.

Our unhinged, fiat money system based on usury is one of those institutions.  It's antique.  Outdated.  Only serves the needs of the "1000" families at the top.  Will destroy the world if not put in check.

No matter what the critics say, Internet money is here to stay.  The genie will never be put back in the bottle ever again.

We are all in on the ground floor of a world changing paradigm in history.  We stand up in the face of our masters with confidence for the first time in current written history.

One day we will all look back and recognize the early years as the roller coaster ride that it will be.

It is incumbent upon you to hold tight.  Gather and hold as many coins and tokens as you can and hold for at least 10 years.

The coins that make it past this stage will change the lives of 10's and maybe hundreds of millions of people's lives in the next 10 to 15 years.

There's nothing wrong with taking a little profit here and there, but someday you will look back with pride and recall so many stories to tell your grandchildren.  Grandchildren that worship you.

HOLD! HOLD! HOLD!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Soon those people who did not believe in the crypto currency will come to it, not everyone even knows what such a thing exists at all. Yes, you can not make money quickly, and honestly and do not want to be all so eager. But when volumes go, and this will be unambiguous, the current rate will need to be multiplied by 100 at least!

I like your point mate, for me i do believe in cryptocurrency, truly the beauty behind its technology make sense a lot especially to the ecommerce industry.  It efficiency, effectiveness , security and convenience provides solutions and uplift the real scenario of our fast growing economy. That's why i am activately and diligently supporting projects which i think has a big potential to the real world.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

I like your point mate, for me i do believe in cryptocurrency, truly the beauty behind its technology make sense a lot especially to the ecommerce industry.  It efficiency, effectiveness , security and convenience provides solutions and uplift the real scenario of our fast growing economy. That's why i am activately and diligently supporting projects which i think has a big potential to the real world.
- Myself, I do not believe in the potential or the glorious future of cryptocurrency because it is unstable and solid, we always face collapse and unexpected price increases, I can not believe in such a field in the future, anxiety and nervousness every day is not something that many people want. What I believe in cryptocurrency are opportunities that can help me make more money and become richer, my intention is to earn a large sum of money then I will disappear from here as soon as I can

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I really believe in cryptocurrency because it's legal.
I believe that the cryptocurrency with the product is the best product in the blockchain

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I really do believe in cryptocurrencies, as a crypto user I totally believe on it because I see how crypto change my life and how can it be help other people earn money in an easy way. I am not an investor nor a trader, I am only a bounty hunter which only depends on bounties to make money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Being here in cryptocurrency is not only for becoming rich mate. Yes those technologies and projects mate here in crypto helps as in our daily lives to get more easily. And when talking about being rich in instant, i think ots not,because we need some hardwork and knowledge here in crypto to become successful. And that must be earn.
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

I believed in crypto as long as I am earning from it. I dont have any intentions to ve rich in crypto all iwant is a prfit that save my everyday living. You dont have invest to gain more profit you all have to do is give effort of doin task and you wilk earn for not losing money.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

Crypto enthusiasts in this world very much. there may be millions of people using or investing in crypto. it makes me believe and believe with crypto because crypto has been widely used in this year.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: