Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS No Ban On Cryptocurrencies ¨South Korea¨ !!!  (Read 166 times)
samsolocrypto (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Things started to go back to the first case. This time on South Korea, NO BAN for cryptocurrencies . Smiley
Who will be next? tell me your opinion??  Roll Eyes
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Things started to go back to the first case. This time on South Korea, NO BAN for cryptocurrencies . Smiley

Can you show us the proof / link of this news? BTW south Korea is economically strong and it is really a very good news for BTC lovers. Because BTC will be stronger due to adaption into large territory.  Unfortunately my country  does not give permission to trade any crypto. So I will be happy if my government gives us permission to trade crypto.

Happy Trading
Regards
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

I just received the Korean information will not prohibit Cryptocurrency. This is a very good news of the market and it will help the market recover in the next few days. I believe it is time for the market to grow again after the speculators gathered enough coin they wanted.
You can follow the link here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-finance-minister-confirms-no-ban-on-cryptocurrency

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Where the offcial link ? If it's true for sure it will be good to crypto world because people in south korea is a big help to crypto world.  And for sure the price of the bitcoin will increase more and some altcoins.  I hope many country will not ban cryptocurrency because many people wants to earn money and this is the best way to earn in online right now. I hope also many country will recognized bitcoin so the price will increase again and many people earn profit again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Where the offcial link ? If it's true for sure it will be good to crypto world because people in south korea is a big help to crypto world.  And for sure the price of the bitcoin will increase more and some altcoins.  I hope many country will not ban cryptocurrency because many people wants to earn money and this is the best way to earn in online right now. I hope also many country will recognized bitcoin so the price will increase again and many people earn profit again.

Lots of news outlets are reporting on this today, here one article from CNBC :

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/01/31/south-korea-says-it-has-no-plans-to-shut-down-cryptocurrency-trading.html

This is indeed very good news and should improve trading and coins should recover on this.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

Can you show us the proof / link of this news? BTW south Korea is economically strong and it is really a very good news for BTC lovers. Because BTC will be stronger due to adaption into large territory.  Unfortunately my country  does not give permission to trade any crypto. So I will be happy if my government gives us permission to trade crypto.

Happy Trading
Regards

Maybe, This is just a fake news. There’s no basis on this topic. Just provide atleast 1 link here, for us to verify and to be informed about this topic. Because we will not believe if you are just stating news without basis of any kind of news. Bitcoin is very hard to be trusted by governments and it is not controlled by them. So i will not believe if you will just post without link/basis on this article.
Luckylegs

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

That's good news. I understand that folk can trade but no longer anonymously...great it's not a total ban.
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

I think we all saw this coming. Saw that IoT Chain partnered with Hashed, the largest crypto firm in Korea to expand into that market. HUge things ahead for that project known as the IOTA of china.
Article - https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-accepts-bpks-investment-and-forms-a-strategic-partnership-9c3a053dfd88
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

Indeed they back in the line but still Bitcoin is not recovering that as i remembered Bitcoin price was at $15,000 when they start leaving the bitcoin market and it crashes down to $9,600 affecting the altcoins too so therefore we should expect a sudden rise up from $10,000 to $12,000 at least. Anyway, this is a good development than they will abolishing Bitcoin. We just hope that market will pump again at least this week because i believed Koreans are good traders.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Can you provide a link that contains the news? Because what I know, there is indeed a confusion by the South Korean government to ban cryptocurrency because there are groups that support and some are not. This should be viral enough news if there has been a decision from the South Korean government that is the result of the meeting they held among state officials.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Isn`t this old news? When they were talking a about total ban? They wanted to eliminate arbitrage and implement identification for all the traders. I don`t see normalization, we are still in bear mode ;s
Yeah it's an old news but not that old, they looking to completely ban every single thing involved Bitcoin but they do realize it's impossible, so they just try to create some regulations to those people who want to trade Bitcoin by asking the exchange to share the user data with certain institutions there, that's all.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Great! Those news that came out early about South Korea ban are totally a joke. They are trying to scare out new investors so that they will panic and it seems very effective, the reflected and its now down.
Nepal? Its another country that I know where the ban hammer has been smashed.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Now all we not to fix is USDT that's been printing fake coins for free and the loss of trust by the public after Tx fees
here hit $55 per transaction and convince people that these things that charge transactions fees and fees for keeping
channels open are to be called hubs even if they look like banks.

Tell me people does this network map look like mama and papa banking to you
https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: