Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1137 times)
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Only when the Nakamoto group moves their bitcoins, then one can be worried)
Because the whole network will stop, and the economy too.

Who wants to sell, let him sell.
Who wants to buy, let him buy ... his is the choice of everyone.
I do not understand why create dozens of identical topics about the fall of this damned coin?   Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

I think it's a good opportunity to delete some rubbish project.
cut down the amount of projects ,it's good develop for the good project
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

To be honest, it worries me a little bit.
Its getting pretty ugly about there at the moment.
In January we could settle with the explanation that it is a yearly phenomena. But all the news is bad, still a lot of FUD going around. It looks there is a bigger force behind this.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
what about those who bought first week of january when prices are to good and even better,they are the most affected about this situation,becaue for sure all of theyre investments now are covered with blood stain.though OP was right,don't panic and trust your coins,even if this take a year.hold on
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

I had not worried about the price drops until now. But this time we are in a serious downtrend, which is very difficult to stop without worrying.
We have to be prepared for the worst scenario.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

honestly last 2 weeks, i fed up with some comments of poeple like 'this is regular correction', 'it happens in every january' or 'chinese new year coming'.
even i am new to this world, i know that this huge market wont be bleeding that much because of the chinese new year or whales or january corrections etc.

in 2017 january there was not that big market and there was no such bad news coming from korea, china or different countries.
people are panicing and leaving the market. and these are not only weak ones.
if only whales, hodlers or strong ones stay in the market, prices will be like in january 2017.

i didnt invest very big money. i will hold my coins and wait. but i m not hopeful that i will make profit.
and i will not suggest people to sell or hold. but please stop making such comments that are misleading people.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

The bear market in cryptocurrency markets has come, and too much negative FUD has arrived.
I think what we need to do is hold it for a long time, and we still have the spring of cryptocurrency market. Grin

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

honestly last 2 weeks, i fed up with some comments of poeple like 'this is regular correction', 'it happens in every january' or 'chinese new year coming'.
even i am new to this world, i know that this huge market wont be bleeding that much because of the chinese new year or whales or january corrections etc.

in 2017 january there was not that big market and there was no such bad news coming from korea, china or different countries.
if only whales, hodlers or strong ones stay in the market, prices will be like in january 2017.

i didnt invest very big money. i will hold my coins and wait. but i m not hopeful that i will make profit.
and i will not suggest people to sell or hold. but please stop making such comments that are misleading people.
You do realize that this kind of FUD is common in the crypto market and many people simply stated the reasons responsible for this FUD including me(Chinese New year etc) which is true in every aspect. If you are not holding out hope, I respect that, but you cannot stop other people from stating their opinions. This market is known for its extreme volatility and this kind of situation has been observed many times in the market before, but bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market always came back strong. My advice for everyone is to ignore the FUD and HODL.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Everything is said correctly, growth will not always be corrected sooner or later and does everything red so you do not need to panic and just wait for better times.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

It doesn't neccessarily have to be bad news that create Bitcoin (and altcoin) drops.

It always happens around this time of the year.

BUT!

Now it's much worse for 2 reasons.

1) Bitcoin and altcoins went up so much in price that the correction has to be larger than before. Bitcoin is still x8/x9 from this time last year.
2) With recent huge surges in value, a lot of people have made a lot of profit. It's time to cash out. I would've done that as well if I made as much money.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

it is not possible for all markets just go up or down.

Bitcoin ups to 20k not go downs as it is needed. Otherwise, we cant talk a healthy market growth.

So dont let your mood go down with this movement.

it is obious that all speculators from conventional markets are playing in crypto markets. they know how to speculate and here there is not any rule!!!

they can do everything they want and they are doing.

please just keep calm and wait some while.

I believe that Bitcoin will se 30.000 USD in 2018 not less...

Keep calm, keep trust!!!
That is the truth and the thing will be different in the next few months so wait patiently.

leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

When a bear market comes, there is always a lot of bad news.
All you have to do is hold. You can find certain patterns in the K chart of the past year, and the history is always strikingly similar.

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

I like this part of word.

Hold wins guys. rest of them is story. wait and make benefit!
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Thanks for your advice and I will wait quietly until they day when the money back to me. I think I will sell all the coins I have and I don't want to experience it again.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

If you hold your 100 % of your savings in crypto than you need to worry about the situation.
But if you split your savings than there is no need to worry. patience

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Just be smart and buy all the cheap and good coins that you can. I wish I had more fiat for that. The market will recover, just a matter of time.
Yes you're truly right my friend ,i know the market for crypto coins will recovered anytime.I'm slightly worried but this is a volatile movement so we expect that the value of cryptocoins will be up at the same time will be down.We should wait for the time that will grow again and be patient enough because in reality, the person will wait have  a chance to succeed their lifes thatx why we should trust the process of cryptocurrency.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

I think our community is experienced enough now to know no uptrend or downtrend lasts forever. We shouldn’t worry and instead we should see this as an opportunity to buy some good coins from cheap prices.

gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

You do realize that this kind of FUD is common in the crypto market and many people simply stated the reasons responsible for this FUD including me(Chinese New year etc) which is true in every aspect. If you are not holding out hope, I respect that, but you cannot stop other people from stating their opinions. This market is known for its extreme volatility and this kind of situation has been observed many times in the market before, but bitcoin and the rest of the crypto market always came back strong. My advice for everyone is to ignore the FUD and HODL.

of course i can't and wouldn't stop people stating their opinions. we are all free to talk here as we want.
but all i read is like, as if situation is same as last year. it is definitely not.
there are much more parameters in cyrpto market now than last year. there are FUDs but there are also official bad news coming.

i really hope that it will come back strong, that is why i will hodl as i mentioned. but here, we need to read different things than 'chinese new year' or 'regular correction'.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
It is hard to control now but I have nothing to do with it which make me have no choice. I will clm myself down.
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

as for me, entering the exchange and starting to play on the raises and falls of currencies, you should clearly realize that it is impossible to always win and all have strong falls that you just need to wait out. The market of crypto is quite cyclical, after every dark night dawn comes, even if this night is polar. Just wait, everything will be fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: