Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for writers on various crypto derivatives trading (futures etc) topics  (Read 79 times)
Crypto Derivatives (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Dear Bitcointalk,

In the last days I have launched a news/blog site on Crypto Derivatives (www.CryptoDerivativeTrading.com). Crypto Derivatives are Bitcoin/Crypto Futures, Options, Bonds, CFDs, ETNs and ETFs (still need to do a lot of editting on the website).

I would like to update daily on news/development/opinions etc. everything related to Crypto Derivatives and topics as market manipulation, psychology of the market, psychology of the trader and ofcourse trading itself.  Therefore I am looking for people that would like to write about thoughts, opinions, their experiences, ideas, strategy etc, on aforementioned topics. I am looking for articles/posts with a minimum of 250 words.

I will post myself as well, in the last years I have found that journalling about my thoughts and topics of interest creates structure in my thoughts and leads to new ideas. Maybe already this could be a motivation already for somebody who is interested Smiley

When interested you can contact me here of sent me a mail on cryptoderivativetrading@gmail.com!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: