Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
sharnel18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
I think bitcoin will going too far as long as the growth cycle is stable or getting into a high profit ,more people are still atrract and interested to join,, bitcoin will remain as its best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

Bitcoin will keep, go as far as there so many investor who been trust and believe  this kind of digital currency investment in the cryptoworld,and making regulated kind of cryptocurrency bussiness is not  the main purpose of this,why the government using a tool to control the bitcoin price value,because in my own thinking,they want the bitcoin to be regulated to control the money laundering  of some exchange trading and centralized the trade and also to get taxes of this bussiness for the used of country economic progress.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

I understand that we had a rough start this year for the Bitcoin community, a lot of issues and negative news that actually affected the price of Bitcoin. A lot of investors even the potential ones actually lost their trust and pulled out their investments making the situation worst, but we are able to pull that off, slowly BItcoin was able to get back on its momentum and gained its price back. I believe that this technology would really last for a long time, it has survived a lot of things and will continue to do that, this technology is really for the future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Bitcoins are totally depended on us. its boundaries are wide to infinity we just need to unwind them
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

At the moment Crytpo is on the first step of ladder placed to reach to moon so hope Bitcoin will be super power of crytpo currencies world,just wait and hold and do remember always take risk otherwise you will loose the chance.
Bitcoin has already shown its strength and capacity to lead the market and is still wearing the crown of most expensive and successful coin of the crypto kingdom. No need to worry about the future of bitcoin because it is highly secured. It is just demanding little more patience than usual but one thing is confirmed, in the coming few months especially after the mid of this year, bitcoin will rise in value.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

For me, bitcoin will lasts a lifetime. You cannot define its destiny like predicting that it will end soon or other stuffs like that just because of the large drop on its price, that's definitely not a concrete evidence for supporting those assumptions since we all.know that fluctuations on crypto's price is normal. Here's a good news, btc now recovers so worrying too much is not necessary amymore.
Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them?
I don't think so, government regulations can't do such thing. We, crypto holders, are the one who is mainly responsible on what btc's price will become. It's just a matter of supply and demand.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

it will take at least 15 years for bitcoin to collapse and I believe that bitcoin can even go further. Even if the technology inside bitcoin is obsolete, it can still become something greater than just cryptocurrency. People will consider bitcoin as a safe asset and use bitcoin as a digital gold 
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Actually the situation of bitcoin dont looks very good to the most people. For earyl investors, of course its still good. So actually i would say, the future for bitcoin looks not very good. But I'm confident that bitcoin will recover, and someday in some weeks or months, it will find back to old strengt or will get a higher all time high. So i thin bitcoin can go far more as it was on 2017. Just hodl!
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

If all countries would accept bitcoin, even not as an investment but as a currency like what it should be, then all of the good things would be a chain reaction. Many people would buy BTC to buy things or to send money. BTCs price increases as soon as there are a lot of people interested in it. And all crypto holders would be happy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

Bitcoins are totally depended on us. its boundaries are wide to infinity we just need to unwind them
For sure we all are bitcoin investors and we are investing to keep our bitcoin alive, if we will invest more in bitcoin it will be high again soon, market of bitcoin is now again rising because people have faith bitcoin they are investing to make bitcoin stronger, bitcoin gives us profit and financial support and we all investors give bitcoin potential to rise more and more so bitcoin is going to be forever because we are real oxygen for bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

I think bitcoin will going too far as long as the growth cycle is stable or getting into a high profit ,more people are still atrract and interested to join,, bitcoin will remain as its best.
Bitcoin is just in its infancy and it definitely has a long way to go. Bitcoin has this much potential that it can survive till the end of world. It is becoming strong on daily basis as more people are getting involved into this business. Bitcoin is the face of future currency.

There will be a day when all the crypto currencies will go mainstream and bitcoin will remain at the top even then. This is why it is considered as the way to become a millionaire in coming years.
jasperwilliamsIII

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

A coin / token / money will only hold values only if people think it has values. If no one gives a damn then it has no value. This is what's happening to Bitcoin. People think it has value then Bitcoin will continue be the king of Cryptocurrency.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

No one could precisely predict how long bitcoin can go. And with those regulations it makes only the market slow and to have full of regulations which can be some sort of bad news and effect to the current market. In the end they would realize it that they cannot make bitcoin centralized as from the start it was all made for decentralized market to evade the tax and the greed of governments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Maybe bitcoin will regain its glory when bad news begins to subside so enthusiasts do not hesitate to take advantage of bitcoin in investing in the future and try to be patient if the price does not change.

mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.It go so eing amazing of bitcoin  sooner .Well bitcoin can go far as they still working for its progress .
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

For me, bitcoin will still continue and go very far even there are some many issues are now happening. Way back in the year 2012 - 2013 bitcoin also face some problems that give many users lose their hope and sell there bitcoin because they know that is a the end of bitcoin. But look at the users that hold and keep believing in bitcoin they are now millionaires and billionaires so don’t lose hope in bitcoin. Yes maybe in that year it’s a different issue, but I will still hold and believe in bitcoin’s community and capability. Smiley
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

I feel like the governments are not that strong enough and yet that focused enough to be making tools or ways they can control bitcoin. Just like how bitcoin became so noisy last month in our country that even our government stated that they will make some drastic move to be able to control bitcoin so that it wouldn't be used illegally. But, now a days, the government shifts it's focus to other more important issues and leaves the bitcoin matter to their cabinets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Bitcoin and cryptos have unlimited potential and can go to unthinkable heights but it all depends on us. There is no real product behind BTC but its our money, our investments that makes it move forward, and if people start investing in it more, it can go beyond any limits ! So dont doubt the potential of bitcoin.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

There is no limit for the Bitcoin because once many countries start accepting we cannot expect how far the price of Bitcoin will increase. There is no exact prediction about the price because many people are telling it will reach more than $500.000, but for now, everything is the prediction.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

My friend for me bitcoin will continie surfing until the end of the word and as long as many people interested to joined cypto currency and to earn crypto coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: