Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1876 times)
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Everyone are get amazed when cryptocurrency being launched with the lead of bitcoin.  Normally we think and keep asking "is this real? " Of course nobody believes that bitcoin will reach such ATM amount of $19 last year and almost touching at $20k. With that happenings, bitcoin become very influential in the market, making crypto today as widely used and may the community are eager to adopt this currency.  Definitely, bitcoin will have a long journey.
The popularization of Neo Bitcoin is still long. A significant number of people still do not accept crypto-currency And in particular Bitcoin. But this is all due to the fact that there is little information and everyone thinks this is a fraud.
I completely agree with you, people think that bitcoin is a financial pyramid, which is aimed at deceiving people. That's the first thing they think. I do not think that bitcoin will have universal use.
Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.

Yes i agree, bitcoin now a days are exactly vice versa as what i have experience over years this is because of fork that strike anytime by the unbalance of supply and demand in the market if statics would be the basement of all. Another is the regulation between the government because a lot countries have not accepted bitcoin they are just allowing crytocurrency to access over exchanging if this will declaring banned it would affect to the market value of people on that nation have a mass participation over digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

So far bitcoin can go until you reach your dreams come true. It can go until the ends of the earth. Bitcoin will reach your needs even your dreams,.Thats why l keep on hoping that bitcoin can give me the best future l hope for. Just to give my daughters needs and save for her needs in the future.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

It's only natural for bitcoin to slow down a bit after the ramp last months of 2017. Interest waned after the holidays and most people spread FUD to keep the price down so other can get in. Now, it's getting back up.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

Certainly the bitcoin price in this year will return to the highest peak because this coin enthusiasts continue to grow and make the popularity becomes more widespread and the opportunity for traders to seek profit is very open when the government begins to formalize its existence.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

bitcoin could increase and decrease depends on what people do in the market and if many people buy bitcoin then it could possible that the price will increase soon but if many people sell the bitcoin, then maybe the price will down again and again. but in the future, I am sure that bitcoin price will go increase and every time will make a new highest price. besides that, bitcoin price is unpredicted so we need to be careful when we decide to buy and sell the bitcoin.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

I want it to be forever.
This isn’t the first time the government is trying to establish control over Cryptocurrencies, and this also is not the first time that Bitcoin has been hit so hard by outsiders and it starts dropping to a very low price rate. Back in 2017, Bitcoin price dropped so low to the extent that the media declared it dead, and said it will never rise again.

Lots of people advised to quit from investing in Bitcoin, and those who hates it used the opportunity to kick more against it, and even laughed at those that invested. But later, the price got to high and wowed everyone, those who withdrew their Investment started regretting later.
A lot of people will still end up learning their lessons from the scenario that will end up playing out this year too anyway, so at the end we will always see that cycle over and over again. One thing I have always known is that no one knows how far bitcoin can ever go, but there is still room for plenty of growth and what we are having now that some people are calling setback, is just a rev up for the next action we have ahead of us.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

On what I'm seeing right now. Bitcoin is still very young. Its just a 9 year old boy. Imagine the time when BTC is already adult. Imagine how much is will be and what it can serve already. Bitcoin will go far more beyond what we are seeing today. Let's see.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

It will go decades and centuries maybe.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Its just a month since 2018 started yet many issues trying to bring bitcoin down. As I can see bitcoin still manage to be strong despite of this problem, and this might be an indication that no one can really control bitcoin even government. Bitcoin can go far this year but no one knows when it will happen, we still have 11months to go just relax, bitcoin will soar high.

I agree with your statement. Yes, bitcoin is so unpredictable. But even though we do not know how and when bitcoin can go, but one thing is for sure here, bitcoin is our future and is a good crypto currency that is best for long term investments.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Its just a month since 2018 started yet many issues trying to bring bitcoin down. As I can see bitcoin still manage to be strong despite of this problem, and this might be an indication that no one can really control bitcoin even government. Bitcoin can go far this year but no one knows when it will happen, we still have 11months to go just relax, bitcoin will soar high.

I agree with your statement. Yes, bitcoin is so unpredictable. But even though we do not know how and when bitcoin can go, but one thing is for sure here, bitcoin is our future and is a good crypto currency that is best for long term investments.
as time goes by the time bitcoin will continue in the consideration .. and if this succeeds have been made sure bitcoin prices will be very expensive .. and bitcoin will be one investment that can bring us paeda wealth .. because this has been proven in the beginning of its emergence
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

On what I'm seeing right now. Bitcoin is still very young. Its just a 9 year old boy. Imagine the time when BTC is already adult. Imagine how much is will be and what it can serve already. Bitcoin will go far more beyond what we are seeing today. Let's see.

I agree. Bitcoin has lot more to show. I believe that has not yet reached its hoghest potential to grow and help other people grow. Bitcoin has to be explored for its future uses and many more as it being adapted by most countries now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

for my opinion i guess it will survive enough as long as investor dont stop using bitcoin
Well for me bitcoin can survive even more than 20 years, why? Because until now a lot people are investung on bitcoin and until know a lot of people our trusting bicoin really well and bitcoin can live for more more years because a lot of many rich people are investing on bitcoin.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:51:42 PM by zarados

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

The bottom has confirmed under $6k level, I thought it could reach 10 times from its bottom this year, or even more. although bitcoin always passes all the predictions of people against him. Keeping in mind that the supply of bitcoin will decrease, the reward diminishes, which makes bitcoin harder to obtain. Rate signature campaign also decreased.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Even if bitcoin experience a huge dump I believe that it can rise and go far maybe a year or forever because bitcoin is the most trending now a days and it is really the number one source of an extra income which is verry important now a days,we cannot deny that we all need bitcoin for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
I am not sure about the price growing all the time,sure it is trending and more people are attracted into this new financial sector.Any form of investment could give you an extra income if you are wise about your investment. Tongue I can understand why people are very much looking at how much profit they can make ,just leave the price factor because no one knows how much it can go ,rather than just speculate about it.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

much speculation about how bitcoin will run this year.
I think the role of government is very effective to withstand the current eruption of bitcoin.
but BTC price will not last longer and will go to $ 30000 later this year.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Bitcoin will have a bright future if many people will keep buying bitcoins. Bitcoin will become future payment system if the people today will start adapting and accepting bitcoins.
Bright future is definite and it is becoming even more obvious. Most people who do not like the fact that government is bringing in regulation, still makes me feel like they are just too much in their own shelf thinking we can just keep evolving without the government wanting to be a part of it.

In fact, I see this as a chance for us to have a breathing space from the media and government and give bitcoin chance to keep growing further and better.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Nowadays it is really difficult to become a billionaire working with Bitcoin. I think that some new altcoins could be useful more for that purpose. But the risks are too high also. Bitcoin will rise but it will not be the rise in many times.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve
Many countries around the world are beginning to study and appreciate the superiority of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the financial system, so these countries are opening the door to bitcoin, the ban is gradually is removed. Bitcoin is in the early stages of a new growth cycle, although recent bad news about bitcoin has emerged, but it is still stable and well developed.

Bitcoin will continue as years goes by. It will develop more and more until those negative feedback about bitcoin turns to positive. If time comes it will be known and acceptable to our country, it helps a lot most especially to those who can't easily go out., because you can transact though you are in your home as ling thete is internet connection
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

You just sit here and wait. Waiting for this bitcoin come back
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

For me Bitcoin will be endless as long as many people intersted to invest  and participating the different compaigns.I know what is the capability of bitcoin why people are very interested to joined and make the bitcoin very valuable.This is why bitcoin will admire by everyone because of it's helpful adjective that many people turn on  into a millionaire.

The important thing in bitcoin are the people behind it. To answer the subject, Bitcoin how far it can go, the answer is endless. As an employee, member and investor of bitcoin, what you need to do is introduce it to others so that it will be known and acceptable to our country.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: