Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: interested,a BTC Sports Betting Agent? Placing bets for those who can’t get on  (Read 136 times)
TheShire (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

At this stage it is simply a question to see if there’s any interest on this forum

In short, I can get sports bets on for those that are unable too ( before anyone trolls there are many many people that are un-able to place bets due to account closures , restrictions and I guess location

I am in the UK and happy to meet in person if the interest is there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

So you are essentially asking people to use your services as a bookie?
I don't know if this is allowed but you can try to see if anyone is interested in doing this but I doubt it because they could just use a vpn or something like this even if they were banned from a site to be able to place their bet.
I am not saying it would work but they were of atleast tried to do it so to see if they were able to get on the site they wish to place a bet on.
Even if they were not able too (from other reasons inwhich I wouldn't even try to consider as being legit) I would beg to say they might as well move on to another site so to put in their wagers.
Because their are alot out there to choose from.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

I don't know if this is allowed but you can try to see if anyone is interested in doing this but I doubt it because they could just use a vpn or something like this even if they were banned from a site to be able to place their bet.

It is allowed but I'm quite sure no one will take this service since there are many ways people can get accounts to bet by themselves instead of going through with the third person.

In short, I can get sports bets on for those that are unable too ( before anyone trolls there are many many people that are un-able to place bets due to account closures , restrictions and I guess location

To provide this kind of service first you need to be a well-trusted member of this forum then members can trust you and send money first otherwise not possible run this kind service. I will not send money online to any who is not trusted.
TheShire (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

yeah its completely legal

there are many way accounts but if you make money they restrict you down - for example bet365 will only allow me to place a bet which will return a maximum of £10 including the stake

that leaves going through a asain broker who have FEE's or a company like Eastbridge in UK (very good service) but only good for asain handicaps really and football

i would not charge a Fee and in time rather be following the selections the client made , if they were mugs they would not need a broker as anyone can blow big stakes

i have a managed vip account so i can get on ...

the trusting someone stranger online is a problem , but i would meet the person face to face - if they were serious pro's and wanted to get on

also some people will know someone in the uk industry who might know me and so mutually vouch for me ( I ve done this myself in the past )
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

yeah its completely legal

there are many way accounts but if you make money they restrict you down - for example bet365 will only allow me to place a bet which will return a maximum of £10 including the stake

that leaves going through a asain broker who have FEE's or a company like Eastbridge in UK (very good service) but only good for asain handicaps really and football

i would not charge a Fee and in time rather be following the selections the client made , if they were mugs they would not need a broker as anyone can blow big stakes

i have a managed vip account so i can get on ...

the trusting someone stranger online is a problem , but i would meet the person face to face - if they were serious pro's and wanted to get on

also some people will know someone in the uk industry who might know me and so mutually vouch for me ( I ve done this myself in the past )
Just update us if theres someone did try to meet you face to face and would really give some feedbacks on what you are are trying to offer on here. Where you do live by the way? Just like been said above people can easily make their own account rather than on entrusting 3rd parties which i do see that you will really have a hard time convincing people on here.

TheShire (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

At this stage it is simply a question to see if there’s any interest on this forum

I am in the UK and happy to meet in person if the interest is there

HuhHuh    I said I am in the UK

you don't get what I am trying to say if theres interest and its only interest at this stage

example - for what eva reason you put £1000 on a horse and it wins ....... you try it again the bookies will say in short f*ck off this is a fact

i mean no offense but pro's will know this .... BTC would be a good way to move monies once a trust established

i have placed many bets for a pro in the past
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: