Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5% each day trading Ethereum  (Read 458 times)
Radius111 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

Hi Guys,

When daytrading Ethereum, do you think a profit of 5% will be possible?

What's the maximum percencentage per day in terms of profit?
More than 5%?

Love to see your opinions.
Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Yes sir! It's possible to gain that percentage of profit in day trading. It's is the best percentage to gain a nice profit for every trade. Don't try to set higher percentage of gains, if you set your target profit to 2-5% and make another trade with the same target percentage you ca easily gain more profit.
But I doubt on ethereum, if you have monitored the move of ethereum everyday thn probably you will succeed but if not, try to look to other coins that has a high volume on market.

It's up to the market and to your basis on how you analyse the move of every coin.
Radius111 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Yes sir! It's possible to gain that percentage of profit in day trading. It's is the best percentage to gain a nice profit for every trade. Don't try to set higher percentage of gains, if you set your target profit to 2-5% and make another trade with the same target percentage you ca easily gain more profit.
But I doubt on ethereum, if you have monitored the move of ethereum everyday thn probably you will succeed but if not, try to look to other coins that has a high volume on market.

It's up to the market and to your basis on how you analyse the move of every coin.

Thanks for answering, should I also look on coins with high marketcap, or only high volume?

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers

Its doable. 5% is a fair target to achieve if you are into day trading. 5% is also possible as long as you know what you are doing, the right time to exit and then roll your invest to get more profit. But just be careful and not to be greedy. Sometimes its one factor that will make or break you.

If you think that you have reach your target profit then no need to wait further. Get your profits right away. The market is very volatile, in a blink of an eye, your potential profit could disappear in thin air.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Of course it can happen but not often because it get go low also,i think if you going to invest here try different coins like ltc,eth,aion,xrb and xrp then just hold it because they already have value and it can't go to a dead coins so just hold then always think positive that your coins never go in a dead coins and crypto go well in the future another thing crypto created by 9 years now so we already experience the future by now here.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

In the crypto trade all can happen, the good or even the worst.
in any situation we must experience this, the advantage can we specify 5% or more, the losses we can stop. All are determined by the rules and principles of oneself.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

Daytrading is safe if you are constantly checking the moves of a coin and detect a stable move between two spots. I mean, if you find out that a coin increases to a certain point and falls back to the place where it was frequently then you know where to buy and sell.

Etherium is one of the coins that I make daytrading. Other one is VeChain.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Gain 5% profit from day trading is possible but it's impossible to get 5% every day which means 150% profit per month. You need more than just trade ethereum to achieve it. Unless ethereum price rises more than 50% within a month.
Considering current price and downtrend of most coins, it's not easy to get profits from day trading. I prefer to buy in the dip and hold it for weeks until it's profitable to sell eth, but don't just rely on an altcoin since there are many other coins that will generate bigger profit for you such as xlm, waves or lisk.
kickero0O

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Daytrading is safe if you are constantly checking the moves of a coin and detect a stable move between two spots. I mean, if you find out that a coin increases to a certain point and falls back to the place where it was frequently then you know where to buy and sell.

Etherium is one of the coins that I make daytrading. Other one is VeChain.

Ethereum is having a good price lately and seems not stopping to pump. Even bitcoin is dropping, ethereum continue to grow with a minimal slide. I think 5% for Ethereum is an average growth and its acceptable profit.

Vechain is another good technology to watch that I hope it will grow stronger in the coming months and years.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Oh yes that's very possible to happen. That's the focus of a good investor. Many traders want to hit about 100% daily andbthen they will be okay buh that shouldn't be the case. It should be a gradual earning. You just have to find the right coin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Just think with different way , you did earned 5% daily for 15 days but then lost it in the next 30 days 2.5% daily which means you lost what you've earned plus wasted time. Then look at how people who just holding and successfully made a tremendous profit!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:58 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:57:52 AM by Amstellodamois

Gain 5% profit from day trading is possible but it's impossible to get 5% every day which means 150% profit per month.
5% a day every day is 332% per month. Let's say you take five days off to rest, that's still 238% Grin
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
Guy, 5% for day trading is very good if you can keep this for long time. Imagine 5% per day so 10 days you already get profit more than 50%.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:40 AM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
I believe that you are a very skilled and knowledgeable person. I am also trading Etherreum and find that this is a very coolest coin and can grow strongly in the future. We can see the value of ETH is changing so much and continuously so we can take advantage of it to be commercially viable and profitable.
Good luck
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

In my opinion - this is really risky. 5% per day is really big profit. I like maybe not so quick, but more safe maner of trading =)
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers
You can easily get a 5℅ of profit in daytrading if you work concentrate in your daytrading you will earn more than 5℅ but it is not a simple way. Because it is difficult to maintain a crypto world. I am not suggest to daytrading it is risky investment anytime raise or fall are happening in the digital market.

exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:00 AM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers

the signature promo comments get more clever every day lol

- the syntheaamatus.com AI dolls could come up with more intelligent response. Smiley
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:16:21 AM

It's not possible to gained profit every day, if you are talking about making 5% with eth, it's very possible but to make that profit every day it's impossible, all of the price is coming from market supply and demand, it's impossible the market is good everyday, there will be the time to hold your coin and seek a better profit in the other day

There's some misconception about trading, some people thought that trading is an easy job and you can make profit every day, but in reality trading is a risky job and many people losing money

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

Not possible to trade in only 1 coin making that amount of profit, although you doing day trade in many altcoin also not possible to gain profit 5% aday, because the crypto market can be down trend in a week so you can not take profit in that periode. But if you would like to make profit accumulate by 5% aday or 150% amonth that possible but you have to take profit more than 20% in every trade and should be with good strategy and risk management.

bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

Hi Guys,

More than 5%?

Cheers

Its doable. 5% is a fair target to achieve if you are into day trading. 5% is also possible as long as you know what you are doing, the right time to exit and then roll your invest to get more profit. But just be careful and not to be greedy. Sometimes its one factor that will make or break you.

If you think that you have reach your target profit then no need to wait further. Get your profits right away. The market is very volatile, in a blink of an eye, your potential profit could disappear in thin air.

Good advice, can't agree more.

Of course you can get 5% profit from day trading, in the mean time, you can also loose 5%, as you can not predict the price waves.

There maybe an easier way, wait for days till the ETH price go under  $800 or $900 or $1000, buy it, then wait for days till the price go above $1200, sell it. Then you get the profit more than 20%, for several days.

Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: