Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinwhite vs rebellious  (Read 175 times)
Akeeto (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

Bitcoinwhite vs rebellious

Whc do you think is best to invest 50k usd on???

Sofar this two projects are the best I've seen so far.. Though there are also other good projects out there
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

May be! But I think! You need to check all info about this coin before investing to get profit!
bugrakrg

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

I'm a holder and follower both of these. Rebellius goes with strong but little steps. On the BitWhite side has a big potential. BTW has low supply, good technological infrastructure, strong community. I'm sure these will be good.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

In my suggestion the Rebellious is better than Bitcoinwhite, Because of the strong community and Active Team.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

I will suggest to you is rebellious because of the active team and strong community, You can choose also bitcoinwhite it's your decision anyway.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Both team is good started from AIRDROPS now they both got big community supporters but im scared of BitWhite cause of the Anoymous devs that making them so many people to give a reason of FUDD while REBEL got a very active team members that always update people about there changes. By the way im holding both of them too.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I'm a holder and follower both of these. Rebellius goes with strong but little steps. On the BitWhite side has a big potential. BTW has low supply, good technological infrastructure, strong community. I'm sure these will be good.

REBL looks good but why not diversify into more coins? It is strange to believe that the OP is for real though considering I cannot be stupid enough to have that kind of money (no offense), and then want to put it on a single altcoin that I have no idea of its future when there are more established coins in their dips now with the ability to do pretty well in the long run.

By the way, that is a huge amount of money and I am sorry to say the OP does not sound like someone that is capable of handling that amount for investment purposes. He can prove me wrong, but no smart investor will be investing that amount in a single unestablished coin and asking for opinion as well from the general community.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

REBL looks good but why not diversify into more coins? It is strange to believe that the OP is for real though considering I cannot be stupid enough to have that kind of money (no offense), and then want to put it on a single altcoin that I have no idea of its future when there are more established coins in their dips now with the ability to do pretty well in the long run.

By the way, that is a huge amount of money and I am sorry to say the OP does not sound like someone that is capable of handling that amount for investment purposes. He can prove me wrong, but no smart investor will be investing that amount in a single unestablished coin and asking for opinion as well from the general community.

Yeah $50K is a lot to go all in on a single coin, no matter how good it may seem. I'd research more coins.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Community of Bitcoinwhite (now it is called BitWhite) is  strong but I believe the team could not keep their promises about the markets that they will enter. I think REBL has more potential than BTW...
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

Rebellious and bitcoinwhite ?
Is the OP seriously kidding us right now or he is just trying to drive some attention to himself ?
First, why those coins for $50k investment ?
Secondly, asking for opinion with some coins that are just very new on the block when you want to invest that huge amount of money ?

Sorry but all those are questionable and does not look realistic to me. If you have that amount anyway, and you are investing all on a single coin or just both and saying that is the only best one so far, then maybe you have not really done any research and probably need to get back doing more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

Community of Bitcoinwhite (now it is called BitWhite) is  strong but I believe the team could not keep their promises about the markets that they will enter. I think REBL has more potential than BTW...

I have the same feeling about BTW market they cant make it to their promises but i think they will still make it but not on the exact date they promise. As of now they only exchaning on small or no name Exchanger with small volume so they really have hard time.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Sofar this two projects are the best I've seen so far.. Though there are also other good projects out there
Are you for real right now or you are just trolling ? If you have 50k to invest, I am not sure you should be asking us this question as you should have been able to make a good decision yourself. Someone with such an amount of money should be smart enough to know what to invest in, and permit to say it, with your choice, when there are better coins out there, I am not sure you are smart and I would rather save my advice.

This forum is good enough for suggestions on where to invest but one investor should not follow some random guy's recommendation by risking his own money. Hence, even some people will be suggesting either bitcoinwhite or rebellious, it would be good if you choose a coin by your own analysis.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

I would rather choose other choice which is more better coin than bitwhite and rebellious. There's a lot token their with a great potential ,both btw and rebel are just an airdrop token and i do not trust that much

Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

Rebellious is a one of my choice Tokens to invest, i think Rebellious very highly potential token for huge profit. Rebellious is a unique feature they have private exchange, and great community
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

In my suggestion the Rebellious is better than Bitcoinwhite, Because of the strong community and Active Team.
There are better coins with better and active community and I do not know why the OP has decided to choose these ones. Secondly, is the OP trying to say $50 or he is actually real about the $50,000 ? Because no sane individual will believe this crap. Anyone who has that sort of money to invest, I believe must be a smart investor who must have had experience in investing, but with these questions and with this his choices of coin? I beg to differ!
BACKSTER

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Definitely REBL! Cheesy
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

Both Coins are okay for investment of a low amount of money, you should expand your options rather than limiting yourself to this two since their are better coins out there.
With what you have, you should be thinking of nothing less than 5 different options.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Mmm. i think that you are trying to promote the altcoins that you own right? Otherwise, no one would be stupid enough to put 50 thousand dollars on a single project who has just ended their ICO.

Came on, at least, be more creative before shit posting.

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Do not risk all of your funds into one coin,because if bitcoin's value has surged up all of these coins are going to dump especially when bitcoin has gone bull run again most of the altcoins are going to bleed that is why it is better to have some backup plans,bitcoin is the one who dictates the market's movements i suggest get a 70% bitcoin of your portfolio for your own security.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

The two coins are good and they look promising. Both are community coins and they have really made some good achievements before now. I will only advise that despite how good others might be, why not try as much as possible to also invest into other coins . There are many good coins out there with lots of future prospects.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: