Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will the cities of the future look like?  (Read 19162 times)
ehab.co (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

I am creating a digital platform on which the cities of the future will be built. See http://ehab.co/
https://icobench.com/ico/ehab

But what I want to know is... what will these future cities look like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Depends how far in to the future you wish to venture, but i imagine buildings will get increasingly taller (miles tall). They will be outfitted with solar panel windows, roofs, and sides. There will be vertical farms in some of these. Roads will likely change to be more efficient for self driving cars, so less car parking areas etc. and more room to build more useful things. Probably also a fair amount of drones flying about the place delivering things too.

Eventually i envision floating cities on the ocean. The ocean makes up 2/3 of the planet and is underutilized. You could literally have floating cities holding billions of people in the future.

I assume you just mean earth, but in case you don't, Elon Musk has a image of how he imagins a city on Mars may look like.

:]
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

Most likely something based on the US city designs. Increasingly tall office, shopping, entertainment and residential complexes in the city centre for the rich (who likely to have second homes on the countryside), heavily guarded walled communities on the perimeters with shopping malls, parks, sport facilities, schools and hospitals for the middle class, close to that and maybe close to the city centre some better areas for the skilled workers and young professionals, and large slums in between with huge run down residential complexes for the lower classes.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

I some time imagine how the future city will look like. This will be possible and easy to actualized if government give preference to some great innovative ideas from individuals. See like blockchain technology that is about to ease all our financial stress so that we can have stress free society, government are fighting the concept with all they have. If you followup some great blockchain technology oriented projects that are coming up on daily basis you will agree with me that with blockchain we can have a better city in future.
Doofzkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

im looking forward in the future that has the main problem is the traffic, a city that is no problem when it comes in traffic, with a good increase in the main roads, a city also that has a good signal of internet. im looking forward with that city in the future.
ehab.co (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

I some time imagine how the future city will look like. This will be possible and easy to actualized if government give preference to some great innovative ideas from individuals. See like blockchain technology that is about to ease all our financial stress so that we can have stress free society, government are fighting the concept with all they have. If you followup some great blockchain technology oriented projects that are coming up on daily basis you will agree with me that with blockchain we can have a better city in future.
We're building that platform! https://ehab.co/

But yeah regulation and governments are holding things back...
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

As we talk about sustainable cities, there are many great examples from around the world, where governments working with various elements have successfully introduced long-term eco-friendly policies. For example, reducing gas emissions, encouraging the use of environmentally friendly transport, and creating more green spaces. Singapore may be the foremost example of how its ongoing efforts, the city can solve the problems of heavy pollution after the country's industrialization.
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

First that came into my mind is a system of air roads and flying transport. Also I imagine very high buildings. Higher than today's skyscrapers. You go to the balcony, sit into your flying car and go to work  Wink
FluxProject

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

How far into the future exactly? If the NWO uhh... sorry UN *Cough cough* have implemented their agenda 21 and agenda 2030 then probably they will look like massive dumpsters, Garbage everywhere. Hookers on every street corner. Dealers selling crack to kids to make a couple XRP.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

In my opinion the city in the future will be modern and clean. There will be many high rise buildings built. The roads are built straight. The lighting system is illuminated everywhere. The city will have many trees and fresh air.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:16:36 PM by Junel

Every city in the future is like  the city before of Sodom and Gomorrah
Different beautiful buildings and establishment. But most high tech technology.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

The city in the future will be very beautiful and splendid. Many long straight roads are built. High rise buildings appear. Many shopping arcades are built. green trees cover the city. Electric lighting system everywhere to create a beautiful and modern city.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

We just can't predict the future. But if in my opinion, the future will be so lots of technologies that may able to invade us.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

It is pretty obvious that Future cities will be more polluted than today's cities and There will be a lot of trouble to deal with. For example, More traffic jams, noise pollution, water pollution  and people will become isolated in very high- tech cities. These are my predictions for future cities.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

I am creating a digital platform on which the cities of the future will be built. See http://ehab.co/

I am interested in city development and architecture. That's why I am posting on this subject. There are many researches about city space and city life in the future. There is an futuristic architect Peter Cook. He made many drawing about future city. You can search his utopic projects.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

If cities were planned in the past by architects, then the cities of the future will most likely be created on the basis of ideas. Already, there are many interesting projects devoted to how cities should look in a few decades.

Some of these projects are based on the idea of ​​gardening. Experts in the field of design assume that in future the cities will be crowded with electric vehicles and bicycles. Due to this, air quality in megacities will improve significantly, residents will have the opportunity to open windows in their homes.

The vision of a "green city" often involves skyscrapers, where the living room and office spaces are adjacent to hydroponic greenhouses or high-rise gardens and green roofs. Thus, there will be further development of urbanization and, at the same time, a return to the agricultural roots of human civilization. In most modern megacities, there is a very great need for such "gardening".
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Looking forward to seeing your platform! Since you already mentioned digital, I picture a future digital or virtual world. Still the same aesthetics I guess, but more refined and cleaner --because we don't have to worry about pollution or global warming anymore. Because at the rate our planet is heading to extinction is going, this might be the only scenario possible to continue with life.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

I'm afraid they will be more and more uniform. It's sad when you travel far away to see the same stores and same fast food joints selling the same stuff. Successful brands are all getting global, and that's terrible. The same goes with architecture. Monte Carlo has grown, it built Fontvieille over the sea, but all the buildings there look like they could belong to Florida. Boring!

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
2tf

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

Definitely with flying cars, drones and autonomous cars. Many bicycles and trees around skyscrapers. That is the futuristic vision of the cities that I have.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

I think the cities of the future will look like industrial cities. Infrastructures are key feature of a successful city there will be many bridges and better roads connecting different cities. Transportation will also improve to become faster. This is how i picture cities will look like in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: