Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Dorado.tech] - Next "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries  (Read 19805 times)
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:28:39 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:52:35 PM by MkGregor

WEBSITE             TELEGRAM             WHITEPAPER             ONEPAGER

Meet the "Uber" on blockchain for all last-mile deliveries.

Dorado is based on the MVP - commercially available food delivery platform - Foodout (www.foodoutgroup.com), which is already operating in 6 countries, with +50M in sales, 1M active users, +4M orders and 6227% growth in 3 years. Dorado's vision is to go beyond the food delivery, to innovate, to go global, to deliver anything customer wants in minutes, thus rebranding from “Foodout” to “Dorado” happened.

Dorado will transform the way goods move around cities by enabling anyone to have anything delivered on-demand in minutes. Our revolutionary HyperLocal Logistics platform on blockchain connects customers with local couriers, drones and robots who can deliver anything from any business store or restaurant in minutes.

Since we started Foodout, an MVP of Dorado, we have been continuously transforming the way people order stuff. Combining its latest innovations in Artificial Intelligence driven chat-bot technology, deliveries by drone and robots with current Foodout’s infrastructure, operations, and big data from tens of millions of orders, Dorado ventures to re-invent the ordering experience, while improving upon business inefficiencies caused by human call-centre-based order takes.

ICO SALE

BOARD MEMBERS

OUR BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPERS

(3 years token lock)

As a further show of transparency and long-term commitment Team will lock their tokens for 3 years.
We are not here for the short-term gains, but to build a global on-deman delivery company.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

(3 year token lock)
As a further show of transparency and long-term commitment Team will lock their tokens for 3 years.

WEBSITE             TELEGRAM             WHITEPAPER             ONEPAGER

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Reserved

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Reserved for important announcements

DisastrouslyHandsome

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

First of all, UberEats does everything in its power to squeeze every bit out of already-impoverished drivers using older vehicles because they can't afford something newer (usually the reason why they can only do delivery instead of taxi'ing passengers around).  There is HUGE turnover rate of drivers, which translates into longer delivery times as they get used to their new jobs, all the while, vet drivers are on their last legs driving as they get desperate to find a job that can actually pay them something decent.. and this translates into stolen food from the restaurants that was meant to go to the customer.  This happens a lot, because I did that too. 

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

DoradoICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Hi All,
Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado Here.
We will be announcing a bounty program soon.

If you have any questions answered don't hesitate asking here or on telegram - @jonaskarosas .
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Dorado ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Dorado. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958885217422512128
your tweet, if there is a desire to thank the addresses you will always find on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO ...
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Thank you guys for tweeting and sharing.

Check out our weekly review - http://foodout.mailersend.com/email/WOW-10-000-Dorado-Signups-in-4-days-41650091
Since posting this yesterday,  we grew to almost 13k signups and 3k telegramers!

Its great to have such a feedback from community.
skm008

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Reserved
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

will you have a bounty campaign for this ICO?
if yes I want to reserve for Indonesian translation?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Hi All,
Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado Here.
We will be announcing a bounty program soon.

If you have any questions answered don't hesitate asking here or on telegram - @jonaskarosas .

I have two suggestions:

1) let a native English speaking lector look over your site, there's definitely room for improvement.

2) the FAQ is confusing. You have a profit calculator on the main page, and in the FAQ you state that you're in contact with exchanges.
Then also in the FAQ you say that the token is a utility token and not a security.
This rings the alarm bells for someone who's doing many ICOs, because that's contrary to SEC rulings. If the SEC was involved, this would clearly be a security. So I'd mention in that section that SEC rulings don't apply here because the US is excluded from participating.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Thanks Iruwen, will do. Will look into it.
We will have a bounty program in few days.

Some recent news:

1) Dorado has been named TOP ICO of 2018 by TokenDesk - https://www.tokendesk.io/introducing-best-ico-2018/

2) Rated 1 of 3 TOP ICOs in FEB by Young&Investing - https://youtu.be/VjoIvDEbbz8?t=426

3) Why a Co-Founder of +120M invested in Dorado? - https://www.dorado.tech/co-founder-120m-ico-invested-dorado-ico/

We have reached 18k signups to invest and 4.3k Telegramers. We grew twice the size in both in 2 days.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Check out our new video. A Must See. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICUJteyPxE
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

I think that this is a serious project, since it is an uber analogue, but only on the basis of a chain of blocks. Let's see what can be taken from this project.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

---snip

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?

According to the team, the bounty announcement will be made soon. I  also confirmed from their token distribution and allocation statement on their website a 2% allocation for bounty. Hopefully the announcement will come in the next few days as their tokensale starts in less than 2 days.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

---snip

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.

Hi,
Thanks for question.
Like we say in our whitepaper our currently 3 pillars in the business are 1) clients 2) couriers 3) businesses. In order for us to grow and become a global company, we need to be fair to the couriers, as well as  other parties, as they are currently the face of the company. On top of these pillars we are additionally building innovations like robots, drones and ai chatbots.
Ubereats can slide past doing it in some countries, because of lack of competition. But their current strategy is short-term.
We are different from ubereats, in a way that we can deliver anything customer wants in less than hour. We though to ourselves, delivering hot food is harder than delivering pharmacy, perfume, electronics or any other local good, so why not expand our market and deliver anything customer wants. Why not look at this process from total different angle.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

The ICO starts in less than 6 hours. Limited Amount of Tokens Available.
Check out our latest Drone delivery video in 10 minutes here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvBWuBpsGA&feature=youtu.be
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Been trying to buy some tokens the last hour. But seems like the website is totally overloaded, unfortunately.

There should be enough tokens to go around, but would have been nice if servers had been upgraded for ICO start or simply use a queue system. So people don't overload it so much, that non can get through.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Been trying to buy some tokens the last hour. But seems like the website is totally overloaded, unfortunately.

There should be enough tokens to go around, but would have been nice if servers had been upgraded for ICO start or simply use a queue system. So people don't overload it so much, that non can get through.

this means, the ico tokens might be sold out soon. need to check this out and read more regarding this project. i really hope they will deliver their objectives. as you can see, the team is big and has their own expertise for every field to make this business successful.
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

You can see the ETH address in their howto video at 49s, the tokens are returned to your wallet instantly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KskWZSXXaQ
x_zing

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

Is this a good project? watching
HassaanAbdeen

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

ENLIGHTEN ME please

How could Dorado be in business for years, incorporated in Switzerland and across six countries (one of which is Iran that bans drones), yet the domain name was purchased on Jan 15th, 2018?!!!

I don’t know how to upload screen shots here, maybe I don’t have the privilege yet.

As for FoodOutGroup, it’s registered on Feb 19, 2017 with thousands of restaurants, yet only three listed as customer feedback.
magle

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

ENLIGHTEN ME please

How could Dorado be in business for years, incorporated in Switzerland and across six countries (one of which is Iran that bans drones), yet the domain name was purchased on Jan 15th, 2018?!!!

I don’t know how to upload screen shots here, maybe I don’t have the privilege yet.

As for FoodOutGroup, it’s registered on Feb 19, 2017 with thousands of restaurants, yet only three listed as customer feedback.

When you are making your "who.is research", it is important to look at all the national sites.

Mychef.ee
Foodout.lv
Foodout.lt
etc.

All those sites have much older who.is

Ps. I managed to purchase some tokens now and for those of you who are interested they also offer a referral program.
You can just sign up via their website and you will get a unique link like this https://wallet.dorado.tech/Referal/4772df08-c223-467a-9fae-d41a44cbdb7a where you can earn 3% tokens of those who buy via your link.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Hello,
Some updates.
We have reached our softcap of 3450 ETH in 5h 52 min. (with 1 hour being offline due to too high traffic Undecided )
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

more info about this project,update us,want to follow
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

This Dorado is a very interesting project, please see the video on Dorado website https://www.dorado.tech/ and you will be interested to join ICO. even Some of Europe's most well-known and trusted Venture Capital firms have invested in Dorado: Goldfish Fund and Chernovetskyi Group.
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

You have a video on your website called Dorado first company ever to deliver pizza into space
It would be a nice joke if it wouldn't be a plagiary. I have found the same video under Foodout brand uploaded to youtube earlier than you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyySEZWxq0
How can we trust you if you publish fake plagiated news? I won't participate in this ICO.

Hello. Foodout is MVP of Dorado. In other words, this is a working product of Dorado company. In yet another words, Foodout and Dorado are the same company. You clearly have not even read the ANN, let alone the website Smiley

sk8r

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 07:24:45 AM by sk8r

Hello. Foodout is MVP of Dorado. In other words, this is a working product of Dorado company. In yet another words, Foodout and Dorado are the same company. You clearly have not even read the ANN, let alone the website Smiley
Yeah, sorry about that. Very suspicious about ICOs.
I have continued the investigation and found the original video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9KFF-cKwu4
The pizza was launched into space back in 2012 by a restraunt chain "Cili" (its logo is on a box in the video). Cili is part of Foodout too. I guess I can just ask them about their relation to Dorado by email.
sk8r

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

When you are making your "who.is research", it is important to look at all the national sites.
https://foodout.lt/ is the official site, and it has no mentions of Dorado. I see no proof that foodoutgroup.com is their official site too.
MykolaICO
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

It seems that there will not be a bounty program. They collected their soft  cap quickly. Probably this is enough to cancel the bounty. Sad
Wistar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Lets go bounty Grin
icohunter1024

Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Hi. when will we get back coins ? and when will exchanges ?
bulacarango

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Just watched the extended presentations of the robots of Dorado. IMO this will be the reason business and customers will choose Dorado over Door Dash, Uber Eats..etc. Looking Forward!
bulacarango

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

There is a promo code when you want to purchase tokens, this is different from referral Smiley
bulacarango

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

So if 510 tokens are sold to like i wild gues 25k people eryone gets 2900 tokens every 3 months?
bulacarango

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

But what when the compannys 490million tokens are spread over the token holders en the company keeps growing how will you pay out the 7% then.
sk8r

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Why did you implement pop-ups to your website, telling something like "Someone from Zimbabwe invested 10.00 ETH worth of DOR"? Do you think we are idiots? Such a fraud is a direct evidence of a scam. Ok, foodout.it confirmed that you are not a scam. But I stil don't like your policy. I think, if someone wants to gain one's trust, he should show his honesty.
bulacarango

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

Hi, i purchased tokens before whitelist. Yokens are appearing in my eth wallet though not on dorado website. Is this an issue?
Tradecoin4536

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

there will be a card payment option soon, so I believe with that option will be more people who would like to participate
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Very interesting project, any update about the bounty?

bulacarango

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Hi there! I'm not sure what you're asking ... purchases made with STK through the STACK platform are covered by Purchase Protection. But I'm not sure what you mean by transfers?
Tradecoin4536

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

The hardcap is 510M, unsold tokens will be burned, so we can not tell the exact amount right now, we will see after the ICO.
bulacarango

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

What does it mean that profits are paid to "token holders who use the Dorado platform or services" ?
CryptoCashCow

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

When starts it?
Tradecoin4536

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Yes but why do you register a GmbH for issuing the Tokens? A GmbH has legally only 20.000 CHf safety net in case something goes wrong.
danmk3

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Give 3% Bonus. Get 3% Bonus.
Join our referral program. Share your unique link with friends and gain 3% DOR tokens your friends have bought.
Your friends will also get 3% bonus for using your link. Win-Win for both.

https://wallet.dorado.tech/Referal/84913dec-9434-4802-b1d2-8c33597c27d3
bulacarango

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Admin can you answer please ive been telling alot of people about Dorado and repsponses keep asking me... Why is there a need for Dorado to be on blockchain?
bulacarango

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

I made a second purchase. The tokens are added on the dashboard balance. Will the second batch be automatically sent to my MEW?
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
bulacarango

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

No, it just showed the date, referred user (his email), the number of DOR he ordered, and last I remember, the status said something like "pending" or "processing"....I don't remember.  I just looked and my last referral shows I got a commission and it's been paid
Tradecoin4536

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

Please let us be careful here, I some elements are here to steal your money. Last night one Kelvin was asking me to send ETH for DOR,  without knowing I have already purchased through the website.
npat1986

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

I think this will be a good ICO. I have a few in the wallet and I will buy more. Interesting project! I support
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

When starts it?
Dorado token sale is Live Now!! more than $6,3 M raised, visit the website https://www.dorado.tech/ , join ICO an get 30% Bonus, I think Dorado is good project with the good partners, good luck dev
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Dear community,

Dorado is happy to announce that it will cooperate with www.Lympo.io, a health and wellness ecosystem. Lympo allows users to track their fitness and mindfulness activities and goals through smartphones and wearables. Users are rewarded with tokens for meeting milestones, which they can redeem on health products and services. One of the options to spend LYM tokens is by getting some healthy food which will be delivered by Dorado.

How will Dorado profit from this partnership? Dorado and Lympo agreed that in the future Lympo users will be able to order healthy food to be delivered by Dorado. Thousands of sports and health enthusiasts all around the world will have an access to Dorado services to be among the first users enjoying this innovative service, the future of on-demand delivery, targeting a $215 billion market.

You can read more about this partnership here: https://medium.com/@doradoico/dorado-partnership-with-lympo-delivering-food-to-healthy-lifestyle-enthusiasts-c8b850b97a

u_chiha

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

lympo has grabbed a hard cap
I am glad to hear the news of partnership between lympo.io and dorado, because I also join ICO lympo and lympo reach hardcap, and hopefully dorado can also reach hard cap. and how about dorado bounty program?
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Well, it seems promising. I studied their Business idea, Team and whitepaper on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/dorado. let's see how it turns a table in crypto world.
Pelliag

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

Well, it seems promising. I studied their Business idea, Team and whitepaper on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/dorado. let's see how it turns a table in crypto world.
For sure looking forward to it ...
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Dear community,

This week Jonas Karosas, Dorado’s CEO has become a member of Bitcoin Foundation. It’s the oldest and largest non-profit Bitcoin advocacy organization that was established in 2012 with the mission to provide co-ordination & raise awareness of the benefits, uses & technology requirements of Bitcoin.

The initial idea to join the Bitcoin Foundation arose from the need to promote the significant changes that blockchain technology can bring to the global community. Currently, an incredible inequality exists in certain areas of the world where access to financial services is limited. More than 2 billion people struggle to get any advantages of technological innovations.

Dorado’s vision is to serve the community by facilitating on-demand delivery services that are transparent, high quality, environmentally friendly and accessible to everyone. We aim to reduce global greenhouse emission and fuel consumption in the transportation sector by using eco delivery methods such as drones and robots.

You can read more here: https://medium.com/@doradoico/dorados-ceo-jonas-karosas-joins-bitcoin-foundation-d32d85188d44

<<<<<< If you have any questions or comments regarding Dorado, please join our community channel on Telegram: https://t.me/doradoico >>>>>>>
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Dear community,

This week Jonas Karosas, Dorado’s CEO has become a member of Bitcoin Foundation. It’s the oldest and largest non-profit Bitcoin advocacy organization that was established in 2012 with the mission to provide co-ordination & raise awareness of the benefits, uses & technology requirements of Bitcoin.

The initial idea to join the Bitcoin Foundation arose from the need to promote the significant changes that blockchain technology can bring to the global community. Currently, an incredible inequality exists in certain areas of the world where access to financial services is limited. More than 2 billion people struggle to get any advantages of technological innovations.

Dorado’s vision is to serve the community by facilitating on-demand delivery services that are transparent, high quality, environmentally friendly and accessible to everyone. We aim to reduce global greenhouse emission and fuel consumption in the transportation sector by using eco delivery methods such as drones and robots.

You can read more here: https://medium.com/@doradoico/dorados-ceo-jonas-karosas-joins-bitcoin-foundation-d32d85188d44

<<<<<< If you have any questions or comments regarding Dorado, please join our community channel on Telegram: https://t.me/doradoico >>>>>>>

Oh That's a great news Smiley
Technologov2

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Hello,

A few hard anti-scam questions :
What is the connection between https://foodoutgroup.com/ and https://foodout.lt/ and https://foodout.lv/ ?

How can you prove that foodoutgroup.com is the main site?
Where are the links in the sub-sites that can prove the identity of the main site?
DoradoICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Hi there,

it's the same company, except the pages are localized. For example, foodout.lv is for the Latvian market, foodout.lt is for the Lithuanian market and foodoutgroup.com is for all other countries. You can contact any of their offices and they will tell you that it's an existing company.
DoradoICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Dear community,

One of the most frequently asked questions from our investors is ‘how can we be sure that the DOR token will increase in value?’. Well, Dorado team is confident that it will, and here are the reasons why:

1. Passionate, experienced and motivated team

Our team does not only believe in the long-term vision and success of Dorado but are also taking action to prove their commitment. We are locking our tokens for 3 years (crowd-sale tokens will not be locked). During this period we won’t be able to sell or buy DOR tokens, which means we will be highly motivated to work hard and build a long-lasting profitable business. Considering a profusion of an ICO pump & dump schemes, we believe locking our tokens is the right way to go.

2. Exchanges

At the moment, DOR is already guaranteed to be listed in one of the major top 15 exchange (and more to come). However, due to legal reasons, we can only announce the confirmed exchange list after the ICO is closed.

3. An already working MVP

Dorado is built upon an already successful business, which generated more than 4+ million orders and experienced a 6227% growth in the past 3 years. We can only go up from that, employing our accumulated know-how and the funds raised in the ICO.

4. Partnerships and acquisitions

We’re actively working to build partnerships and acquire major delivery players in different markets so we can start generating revenue from day one. You have probably already heard about our partnership with the major CEE/Northern European e-commerce player Pigu Group and Lympo.io, a health and wellness ecosystem. Next week, we will be announcing the news about our latest acquisition in Poland so watch this space — there are many exciting partnerships to come!

5. Backed up by VC investors

VC investors are known for their pickiness and long due diligence process. Some of Europe’s most well-known and trusted Venture Capital firms have invested in us: Goldfish Fund and Chernovetskyi Group. Our investors come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but one common theme is their record of handpicking successful companies. Having their support and knowledge on board ensures the successful development of our platform.

6. DOR is a visionaries’ token

7% of net sales will be paid out to DOR holders every quarter. Because the demand for DOR is driven by the growth of the platform, the bigger Dorado grows, the more token holders will benefit. This is a visionaries’ token meant for the long-term. The longer you can hold, the greater potential value distribution you will get.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

No body will deny that food is the primary need for everyone live in this world.
This days, many people like to order food delivery than cooking by themself.
So that is one of the reason that this project will become a good project in the future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Uber is surely going all around the world.
Not just on regular delivery services, but now it reach the blockchain world.
But it's really undeniable that delivery services being needed by everyone.
Emily_techy

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

Great project with a unique idea, let's succeed, excitement and stay compact for the teams and thank you for sharing your details idea on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/dorado
u_chiha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

I see funding progress dorado very good, 67% token has been sold, hopefully hard cap can be achieved.
how about bounty dorado program? is it just a referral or something else?
sk8r

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I have just received an email from Tokia ICO telling that Tokia & Dorado partners up.
Not sure that it is a good news. Tokia has gained bad reputation here. Foodout has confirmed that they are related to Dorado on email and facebook, but they ignore questions in this thread.
Two good projects or double scam? Will find out soon Roll Eyes
lesco

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

I made some excellent research on Dorado and why it might the next scams you may accidentally participate in Wink

More here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3176560.0
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

So what? The latest post on this thread is an unanswered scam accusation. More than 10 days passed, and no news, no discussions, nobody even made an attempt to counter the accusations and answer concerns..

So can we assume everything posted in the accusation is true, and the project leaders are agree to all the points made?

If you are going to raise money, you don't have a luxury of ignoring allegations. I, for one, was considering to invest, however will not do it if team is going to ignore the public here. What kind of approach is it? Sounds like "shut up and give me your money"  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

I made some excellent research on Dorado and why it might the next scams you may accidentally participate in Wink

thank you for the information you provide, it will be my consideration to participate in this ICO.
now how dorado team will respond to your research result
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

thank you for the information you provide, it will be my consideration to participate in this ICO.
now how dorado team will respond to your research result

As you can see, they do not respond at all. It seems they agreed they are just making a desperate attempt to gather some money to spend on their needs and save their current business Undecided
That's a shame, as this could have been a solid project if run by right people.

Owners silently ignoring critics, is a huge RED FLAG.
There are few options:
a) If they have nothing to reply, it means they don't know how to run business
b) If they did not see this post, it means they are not following their own media channels and ignoring the public - i.e. the they are unprofessional and do not know how to run business
c) If they did see this post and they have something to reply, but chose to remain silent, it means they are employing some dirty tactics and shady plans.

If any case this silence is NOT golden.

... this space is not for rent ...
DoradoICO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Hello guys,

My apologies that we were not present in here, we were working on delivering actual results. Few weeks earlier we acquired "Wooopit",the fastest growing food delivery company in Poland.
https://www.dorado.tech/watch-tadas-cekavicius-cbdo-dorado-announce-big-news-wooopit-acquisition/

In the following days we will announce major exchange which will list DOR(DORADO) Tokens.

All the news of DORADO are published in our Telegram group: https://t.me/doradoico
Main ones on the announcement channel: https://t.me/dorado_announcements

If You have any questions, You can ask 24/7 on Telegram or via live chat in dorado.tech / pay.dorado.tech

Best regards,
Dorado team
DoradoICO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Hi everyone,

We are glad to announce that Dorado’s latest acquisition, Wooopit has launched their platform in a new location: Warsaw. The capital of Poland is a major European city with a population of 1.7M+. In the new location, Wooopit already has 200+ restaurants online and 30+ couriers.

https://medium.com/@doradoico/dorado-expands-into-a-1-7m-city-and-its-only-the-beginning-77e4c931be30

Also we’ve signed a strategic partnership with a leading financial company HODL Finance. HODL Finance is an operational fork of a commercially available P2P lending platform — goSavy, which is operating in 33 European countries since 2014, with +$160M USD in loan applications and 5 European Union banking licenses.

https://medium.com/@doradoico/hodl-finance-to-accept-dor-as-a-collateral-for-instant-crypto-backed-loans-c4ffd0e90af5

Sincerely,
Dorado Team

power941

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

what happens with the burned tokens?
flew772

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Since DORADO is an Incorporated firm we took the liberty of hiring two of the best Lawyer Companies from our country, also contacted a Switzerland lawyer company to work with us.

The DORADO company is incorporated here
Firma   Food Forward Group GmbH
Adresse   Baarerstrasse 10
PLZ/Ort/Kt   6302 Zug ZG
SIC   7372, 7374
Rechtsform   GmbH
Gründungsdatum   28. Dezember 2017
Kapital   Fr. 20000.

They posted alot of fake news regarding the growth, and big brands company like MC Donalds (check your email with the newsletter if you were registed).
(McDonalds joins 7400+ restaurants on our MVP)

All the claims made on the site like the 6227% growth is of a diferent company called foodoutgroup which we dont belive it (is it fiscal revenue? or the profits? soon we will find out, we are conducting an investigation regarding that also).
Foodoutgroup.lt/lv its a company with 2/5 reviews, the application is not working,do to low ratings the reviews and inability to deliver, they got the facebook/google reviews are disabled completely.
The 6227% growth it`s imposible, we own a company with 300k real likes in Facebook and we didnt get that growth not to mention the ratings. 4.5/5

The logo is a clear copy of Dominos Pizza.
https://www.dominos.gr/

The DORADO price vs the ICO price went down brutally almost 80% after 2 days of listing.
They are mentioning that investors were selling the tokens. Nobody buys the token at 0.07$ and then sell it at 0.01$.
They said during the ICO the tokens will be burned, well guess what Nobody burned those tokens.
Nothing in this project happened only promises so people can bring the money in.
When the coin was listed on HITBTC, there was no announcement only after 4 hours, some trades were made during that 4 hours without notifying.

The BTC Volume its about 45BTC/Day with 1.5BTC Buying Orders, it's imposibile to do that.
That volume existed for the last 7 days from listing. The price was manipulated badly, it`s imposibile to get that kind of volume without a trade BOT.
Also at that volume the price would raise 7 times.

Any post that you put on the telegram against this DORADO project disappears.
Enter the channel on the telegram to see the status of the project, 9445 persons complaining.

There is a big issue regarding the circulation tokens vs the max supply.
When u ask them for burned tokens u will receive the following answer:
"Soon we will announce" , "The team tokens are locked".
Since the tokens were never burned, they are probably using it for price manipulation.

They basiclly filled there pockets with the peoples money and didnt invest the money in the coin.
Your money is in their pockets.

You drag the price down easly and buy more at 100 satoshi and double/triple your money easly at 200/300 satoshi?
Keep the price down and buying very very slow a very large quantity, or probablly your friends?
You dont need team tokens thats why they always give answers about team tokens.
So you can mentaly think only on the team tokens.
And when u raise the price, raise it from the peoples money? After you bought probablly 50 millions of dors?

The tokens were never burned so they can buy them for a very low price.. if in circulation are 300 mil how can you buy 50 millions if they are owned by people?

Nobody can sell their tokens since they bought it on 0.07$, u can buy on 0.01 and sell it on 0.02 easly.

And you wanna know what they will tell you after they pump your money in?
Look we invested your money in the coin, after they bought millions on low price.

Be sure to check out this link:
https://steemit.com/dorado/@iekos/dorado-ico-feels-dodgy-scam-and-here-s-why

If you invested also a large quanitity of money,then get the best lawyer company from your country.
Most of lawyers work on commision and you dont need to pay anything up front.
The company that loose will pay everything.

My lawyers are conducting investigation regarding:
Moneylaundring, Price Manipulation,Fake news.

My lawyers will contact Hitbtc (HIT Solution Ltd) regarding some answers, since both are incorporated companies.

You should wake up since they are incorporated company!
flew772

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 02:55:49 PM by flew772

Here is my first issue:

McDonalds joins 7400+ restaurants on our MVP
Dorado's MVP - Foodout Group, is an already successful business being a leader in food delivery in 6 countries. Foodout have generated more than 50M+ in sales while growing 6227% in the past 3 years.

Foodout continues its outgoing expansion with one more addition - Mcdonald's. The biggest fast-food chain in the world joins 7400+ top restaurants on the FoodOut network and is sure to become customer's favorite.

McDonalds did join the Foodout Group, but I dont think they know Dorado is making branding on their back so they can raise money.

And if u keep banning me, u only worse the situation.
Got banned on two accounts so far, i dont care really.

You will see that nothing is bullshit from what i wrote upwards.

Tomorrow i will return with the public declared exact figures of Foodcourt, the 6227% growth company.

SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:10:01 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 01:34:57 PM by SheldonLeeCooper

Dorado has just been listed on CoinMarketCap!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dorado/
DoradoICO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Answer to flew772:

First of all, partnership with McDonalds was not fake, our MVP Foodout actually added McDonalds to their platform so now users can order food from there. Foodout is already operating in 5 countries, with +50M in sales, 1M active users, +4M orders and 6227% growth in 3 years. You can find more information in our whitepaper. https://www.dorado.tech/docs/Dorado-White-Paper.pdf

We have many different positive and negative ratings, but it do not influence our expansion and profit growth. 

Our logo was made by designers team, which we communicated with and made sure it looks original and fits our business.

That's normal for the price to drop after hitting exchange. You can look at DOR either as a longer term investment (the more it grows the bigger the value of coin) or part of developing project which would bring you the convenient technological benefits in the future.

As we promised in our whitepaper, tokens will be burned, expected date is this week.

HitBTC did not provide us the exact listing time, so announcement was a little late. We heard about listing at the same time you guys did.

We do have complaints in our community but we also have a lot of good comments. That's completely normal.

Let's not forget that team tokens are locked for 3 years so there is no way we could manipulate or sell our tokens

Unburned tokens are not in circulation, you can see that they are not moved in etherscan. https://etherscan.io/token/0x906b3f8b7845840188eab53c3f5ad348a787752f#balances

Best wishes,
Dorado Team
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Dorado is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding DOR on CryptoChartIndex!
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

I really like the project, the direction popular. Now combining online resources with cryptocurrency this is a great breakthrough into the future!
travelit

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

It's good to bring blockchain to online market,it will go along way in making the experience better. It will also make delivery of times easier because one can track the actual position. Good luck guys
power941

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 07:50:35 AM by power941

The circulating supply is 75 millions coins with 1.32 million $ market cap which equales the price is now.

Did You thought there are 200mil in circulation?

Now let's calculate!

They said that 200millions were sold in the ICO, but the circulating supply is 75 millions! Huh?

They will tell you that the rest of the coins probably belong to the team.
But since you bought at 0.07-0.10$ and the coin was listed - 5X without releasing teams coin .. where is the money?

You do the math!
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Hello Dorado,
Can I ask when will be the first dividend share and if I want to get it I need to register somewhere or do sth or just hold DOR tokens and wait patiently?
SheldonLeeCooper

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Dorado token burn mechanism explained

If you read our whitepaper, you probably noticed that we have committed to burning all of the tokens that were not sold during the crowdsale.

How many tokens from the crowdsale phase will be burned?

During the token generation event, the total of 490M tokens were allocated for the crowdsale.
    206M tokens were successfully sold to +12k participants.
    The leftover 284M tokens were unsold.
    Total circulating supply after burning will consist of 419M of tokens.

https://www.dorado.tech/token-burn-mechanism-explained/

Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

The plan will be fortunate! Riveting approach, certain project!  Good luck team.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

What time burn?
SheldonLeeCooper

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

As a part of our ongoing search for partners, suppliers and clients, we are currently in talks with NOIA Network as a potential Content Delivery Network provider. Dorado will implement NOIA’s Content Delivery Network solution and assist them in testing and quality assurance processes before the product is offered to the public.

https://medium.com/@doradoico/upcoming-strategic-partnership-with-noia-network-e5ba28f6f021
Ruicosta.ac

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Dorado believes that blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be a key driver for the long-term distribution industry. Creating a DOR Token Card is the first step in building a system of incentives and rewards to promote network effects in the Dorado platform. A very interesting and ambitious project.
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I like your project. Where can I see the token value information throughout the ICO? Are there any discounts for early investment?
template

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Burn doing?
DoradoICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

The circulating supply is 75 millions coins with 1.32 million $ market cap which equales the price is now.

Did You thought there are 200mil in circulation?

Now let's calculate!

They said that 200millions were sold in the ICO, but the circulating supply is 75 millions! Huh?

They will tell you that the rest of the coins probably belong to the team.
But since you bought at 0.07-0.10$ and the coin was listed - 5X without releasing teams coin .. where is the money?

You do the math!

Currently circulating supply is 194,030,874 DOR as it is stated in the CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dorado/ , not 75M.

Sincerely,
Dorado Team
DoradoICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Hello Dorado,
Can I ask when will be the first dividend share and if I want to get it I need to register somewhere or do sth or just hold DOR tokens and wait patiently?

Hi, first payout will be made somewhere in September, we will not announce the exact date, because of speculations. You just need to hold DOR on the private ETH wallet, not an exchange one.

With pleasure,
Dorado Team
DoradoICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

I invested in Dorado and I think that is a great project. Love the drone delivery idea, I think that's the future. One question, when do you guys start to operate?

We are still in development stage and getting closer every day to the finish, yet there is no exact date about the release, but once we announce, we are sure You will be notified!

Regards,
Dorado Team
DoradoICO

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:46:48 AM by DoradoICO

I like your project. Where can I see the token value information throughout the ICO? Are there any discounts for early investment?

Thanks, but ICO is already finished. You can find all the information about the project here: https://www.dorado.tech/, about token price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dorado/ and buying the token is available on HitBTC:

Best wishes,
Dorado Team
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 10:27:17 AM by bmike

great project.

1) Unsold tokens will be burned

2) Team Tokens will be locked for 3 years (23% of tokens)

3) Quarterly Payout Bonuses of 7% Net Sales

Honest team. Not all projects have such conditions

4) I know that the price of ICO was much higher but the team is not to blame for this they did not sell their coins. You can look at it yourself : https://ethplorer.io/address/0x906b3f8b7845840188eab53c3f5ad348a787752f#tab=tab-holders

5) Working business

All that is needed for this project now is some recognizability. New exchangers, advertising etc.

1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Perhaps one of the few promising projects in recent years.The very idea of Dorado,and the fact that there is already a working product inspires confidence, I'm sure that the platform is sure to find its user.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

quite strong team you have like ceo which is a special advisor too. I appreciate that and wish you good luck for your ico.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

Perhaps one of the few promising projects in recent years.The very idea of Dorado,and the fact that there is already a working product inspires confidence, I'm sure that the platform is sure to find its user.
The technology and objectives of the project will make its value soar. But the project has a work product that inspires confidence to find users for Dorado.tech. But this interesting project is not yet popular. Therefore, you need to have special promotional measures to let people know and select projects.
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

I found a project that I think will grow rapidly and become successful, yes I found this project. I hope this project promises and reaches its mission.
podadmonishbw

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

I look forward to the project beyond the supply of food, to innovate, to go global, to deliver whatever customers want in minutes combine to improve business performance. Wish successful project
template

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

Again russian Scammer why remove team profile of website?
template

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

template

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:49:44 PM
Merited by mladen00 (1)

so, this was another scam after all. we have to give them credit for a good story Smiley

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀