Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Dorado.tech] - Next "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries  (Read 19805 times)
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:28:39 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 06:52:35 PM by MkGregor

WEBSITE             TELEGRAM             WHITEPAPER             ONEPAGER

Meet the "Uber" on blockchain for all last-mile deliveries.

Dorado is based on the MVP - commercially available food delivery platform - Foodout (www.foodoutgroup.com), which is already operating in 6 countries, with +50M in sales, 1M active users, +4M orders and 6227% growth in 3 years. Dorado's vision is to go beyond the food delivery, to innovate, to go global, to deliver anything customer wants in minutes, thus rebranding from “Foodout” to “Dorado” happened.

Dorado will transform the way goods move around cities by enabling anyone to have anything delivered on-demand in minutes. Our revolutionary HyperLocal Logistics platform on blockchain connects customers with local couriers, drones and robots who can deliver anything from any business store or restaurant in minutes.

Since we started Foodout, an MVP of Dorado, we have been continuously transforming the way people order stuff. Combining its latest innovations in Artificial Intelligence driven chat-bot technology, deliveries by drone and robots with current Foodout’s infrastructure, operations, and big data from tens of millions of orders, Dorado ventures to re-invent the ordering experience, while improving upon business inefficiencies caused by human call-centre-based order takes.

ICO SALE

BOARD MEMBERS

OUR BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPERS

(3 years token lock)

As a further show of transparency and long-term commitment Team will lock their tokens for 3 years.
We are not here for the short-term gains, but to build a global on-deman delivery company.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

(3 year token lock)
As a further show of transparency and long-term commitment Team will lock their tokens for 3 years.

WEBSITE             TELEGRAM             WHITEPAPER             ONEPAGER

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Reserved

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Reserved for important announcements

DisastrouslyHandsome

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

First of all, UberEats does everything in its power to squeeze every bit out of already-impoverished drivers using older vehicles because they can't afford something newer (usually the reason why they can only do delivery instead of taxi'ing passengers around).  There is HUGE turnover rate of drivers, which translates into longer delivery times as they get used to their new jobs, all the while, vet drivers are on their last legs driving as they get desperate to find a job that can actually pay them something decent.. and this translates into stolen food from the restaurants that was meant to go to the customer.  This happens a lot, because I did that too. 

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

DoradoICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Hi All,
Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado Here.
We will be announcing a bounty program soon.

If you have any questions answered don't hesitate asking here or on telegram - @jonaskarosas .
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Dorado ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Dorado. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958885217422512128
your tweet, if there is a desire to thank the addresses you will always find on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO ...
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Thank you guys for tweeting and sharing.

Check out our weekly review - http://foodout.mailersend.com/email/WOW-10-000-Dorado-Signups-in-4-days-41650091
Since posting this yesterday,  we grew to almost 13k signups and 3k telegramers!

Its great to have such a feedback from community.
skm008

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Reserved
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

will you have a bounty campaign for this ICO?
if yes I want to reserve for Indonesian translation?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Hi All,
Jonas Karosas, CEO of Dorado Here.
We will be announcing a bounty program soon.

If you have any questions answered don't hesitate asking here or on telegram - @jonaskarosas .

I have two suggestions:

1) let a native English speaking lector look over your site, there's definitely room for improvement.

2) the FAQ is confusing. You have a profit calculator on the main page, and in the FAQ you state that you're in contact with exchanges.
Then also in the FAQ you say that the token is a utility token and not a security.
This rings the alarm bells for someone who's doing many ICOs, because that's contrary to SEC rulings. If the SEC was involved, this would clearly be a security. So I'd mention in that section that SEC rulings don't apply here because the US is excluded from participating.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Thanks Iruwen, will do. Will look into it.
We will have a bounty program in few days.

Some recent news:

1) Dorado has been named TOP ICO of 2018 by TokenDesk - https://www.tokendesk.io/introducing-best-ico-2018/

2) Rated 1 of 3 TOP ICOs in FEB by Young&Investing - https://youtu.be/VjoIvDEbbz8?t=426

3) Why a Co-Founder of +120M invested in Dorado? - https://www.dorado.tech/co-founder-120m-ico-invested-dorado-ico/

We have reached 18k signups to invest and 4.3k Telegramers. We grew twice the size in both in 2 days.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Check out our new video. A Must See. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICUJteyPxE
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

I think that this is a serious project, since it is an uber analogue, but only on the basis of a chain of blocks. Let's see what can be taken from this project.

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I did UberEats for several months so I've had the chance to see how terrible the company is with the restaurants and drivers in the industry. 

---snip

I also used to hear restaurant managers/owners complain constantly of the awful drivers and huge fees charged by Uber.  How will this project fix this?

The priority of these companies should be to pay drivers decently instead of taking advantage of the supply and demand of anyone who is willing to do anything for a dollar.  You need to keep those all-star drivers around to give the best service possible while keeping both customer and restaurant happy.  Drivers build relationships both ways and you want to project through them that the company is paying them decently. 

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

Is there bounty program for this token? Sale start soon,maybe no bounty?Any one know?

According to the team, the bounty announcement will be made soon. I  also confirmed from their token distribution and allocation statement on their website a 2% allocation for bounty. Hopefully the announcement will come in the next few days as their tokensale starts in less than 2 days.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:33 AM

---snip

Can someone from the team address this allegation? I haven't used UberEats so I don't know how they cater customers. But on the other side, if this product will be developed, this is great for those who are in need of this kind of service.

Hi,
Thanks for question.
Like we say in our whitepaper our currently 3 pillars in the business are 1) clients 2) couriers 3) businesses. In order for us to grow and become a global company, we need to be fair to the couriers, as well as  other parties, as they are currently the face of the company. On top of these pillars we are additionally building innovations like robots, drones and ai chatbots.
Ubereats can slide past doing it in some countries, because of lack of competition. But their current strategy is short-term.
We are different from ubereats, in a way that we can deliver anything customer wants in less than hour. We though to ourselves, delivering hot food is harder than delivering pharmacy, perfume, electronics or any other local good, so why not expand our market and deliver anything customer wants. Why not look at this process from total different angle.
DoradoICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

The ICO starts in less than 6 hours. Limited Amount of Tokens Available.
Check out our latest Drone delivery video in 10 minutes here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyvBWuBpsGA&feature=youtu.be
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Been trying to buy some tokens the last hour. But seems like the website is totally overloaded, unfortunately.

There should be enough tokens to go around, but would have been nice if servers had been upgraded for ICO start or simply use a queue system. So people don't overload it so much, that non can get through.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: