Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Ban on Crypto Ads/Summon to Bitfinex V/s Robinhood and DEX coming soon  (Read 198 times)
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

The actual problem is Crypto Market have very less maturity, People spent time on reading the useless news, top 5 , top  10 coin video and invest and fud news when coming they sale. january goes on full of drama that explains nicely, I think this type of drama will goes on. We can't stop it.

I agree with you on it completely.
People behind both FUD and FOMO are the new comers with new money. A lot are attracted to the world of crypto with the thought of becoming millionaire. They do not want to learn, they do not want to understand, they need the magic to happen.
This is not a fairy tale, people who are successful in crypto have done a lot much hard work to be on the state where they are today.
Actually I can`t wait to see how these new decentralized exchanges will shape the crypto. I`m also expecting them to boost the crypto market cap since there will be an influx of new investors, the ones who avoided or were restricted to use centralized exchanges.
I couldn`t agree more, FUD is heavily increased by the newcomers who don`t know anything about crypto, don`t take their time to understand this whole new world they are entering, getting their info from Youtube videos  Roll Eyes and are anxious to get rich fast. Some time ago I saw someone on a telegram group asking members to shill the respective project in order for him to but some. And after he was asked if he red the whitepaper and have some particular questions about the project, his reply was: "I`m not here to read, I`m here to make money!". For me, that says all about the vast majority of so called investors.

Ohh yes!
We see a lot many new comers with that comment "I am here to make money!!"
well if they dont have the understanding about where and in what they are investing there are high chances of them loosing the money instead of making it.
If only everyone starts working on doing research, the entire FUD/FOMO will come to an end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: