Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever live in a cashless society where cryptocurrencies thrive?  (Read 393 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

I dont think so that we will survive in a cashless society, because crytocurrency or digital currency can be obtain and use of all people who are aware of using technology as a tool. But how about the others or in a low level of community, whom are not capable of accessing in technolgy nowadays, so it is impossible for them to survive in a cashless society.
That’s quite a crazy expectation. So let me guess, he wants a world where beggars sits by the road side with computers and smart phones and wait for a passersby that comes and send them Bitcoin? Lol. Such is not gonna happen. For you to have such a society, you will have to provide jobs and internet for everyone to be able to have access to the digital money you’re introducing.

You don’t just bring a cashless society, and leave some people in the dark to die, it’s making no sense, and no one will even support you with such a thing. If such thing is mentioned in a government meeting, it would be regarded as stupid, seriously.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrencies seem too volatile to be used in the future within a cashless society. For example, only a month ago Bitcoin was well above £12,000 and it now sits at around £7,000.

This does not mean I would not like to see it, I would love to be able to spend Bitcoin on Amazon, there have been rumours surrounding this. What are everyone's thoughts?
Well, I'm sure in the future the volatility will cease to exist because nowadays the volatility is caused by the people who lack of understanding about BItcoin and have no faith in the cryptocurrencies, they just don't understand how promising cryptocurrency is. Because of that, I believe in the future when BItcoin already been boringly well-understand as financial assets, the price will stabilize.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

In my opinion cryptocurrencies seem too volatile to be used in the future within a cashless society. For example, only a month ago Bitcoin was well above £12,000 and it now sits at around £7,000.

This does not mean I would not like to see it, I would love to be able to spend Bitcoin on Amazon, there have been rumours surrounding this. What are everyone's thoughts?

yes, All of our transactions and payments will be digitalized in the near future. So even in payments and bills we will have a digital currencies. SO fiat money will be extinct and will have no value at all.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

If we're looking at the price then cryptocurrencies will be consider the most dangerous investment in the world by now however this doesnt close the future of bitcoin being used in cashless society because we all know future payment and cashless payment will be applied sooner or later, exampe of this is paypal which still used until now and who knows if bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies will be used in cashless transaction as we all know that some government already implemented their own set of laws to regulate bitcoin.  Grin Grin
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I think that society cannot completely switch to cashless payments. Cash and non-cash money have always complemented each other. With non-cash money, we are always able to cash them. Have a cashless payment has its advantages. But there are drawbacks. There is a certain degree of vulnerability of electronic systems. All customer account data is stored on a specific server of the Bank. And if it to physically destroy something you cannot restore it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: