Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Members joining sig campaigns your share me your though about this.  (Read 874 times)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Well the mods must be doing something right. Bitcointalk isn't even on the first page of Google for "shitposting". Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I will never join a signature campaign.

1) They are destroying the forum.  I can't tag shitposters who just want the same thing - wearing a signature.  
2) I've shitposted, if I was aggravated or exhausted (or come home from the bar).  I don't always want to explain myself in length, usually yet again.

I had to throw a merit your way and from this post I think you deserve it. I dig that you actually follow what you preach :]

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Just imagine yourself at their place. Will you risk your higher rank account by participating in multiple campaigns at same time. It takes so much time and effort to reach those high levels that I will never risk it for signature campaigns.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

I had to throw a merit your way and from this post I think you deserve it. I dig that you actually follow what you preach :]

You bumped a dead-thread that hasn't been posted in, in over a week just to say "I like your Chops.", to Vod? Don't get me wrong, Vod is a cool guy, but I'm sure simply Meriting their post would have been sufficient to get your point across. It would seem that posting this and giving the merit, almost takes away from the significance.

Just imagine yourself at their place. Will you risk your higher rank account by participating in multiple campaigns at same time. It takes so much time and effort to reach those high levels that I will never risk it for signature campaigns.

This is not what is being discussed. I don't think anybody even mentioned DT members using multiple accounts for multiple campaigns, and even if they did, again that is not really what the thread is about. You noticed this thread got recently bumped and just couldn't help but post in it without reading the thread, or what?

DT Members should not be restricted because of their prominence, let them operate under the same rules as anybody else, let them experience the freedoms and opportunities we all do while allowing them to do the "job" they've earned through their merits, before merit was an official system around here.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Honestly, they have been are yelling at the top of their lungs that they would ban members who join the forum to be part of signature campaigns while it seems like they are the ones in reality who are spamming the forum with their one liners to make the most of signature campaigns.
They should practice what they preach!

EthanB

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Honestly, they have been are yelling at the top of their lungs that they would ban members who join the forum to be part of signature campaigns while it seems like they are the ones in reality who are spamming the forum with their one liners to make the most of signature campaigns.

Which DT members post one-liners to abuse, meet payment, or "make the most of signature campaigns"? I'm sure everyone would be happy to rid the community of any DT member that is a low-quality spammer, operating under hypocrisy as you've straw-manned them out to be.

Please, point us in the direction of these people, we want specific names and particular people. Justice will be served, nobody will get away with hypocrisy when judged by the public. However, you cannot just make complaints about the people you'd think it easy to criticize. Normally the one-liners DT members post are either satire, irony, some other form of comedy that they are not being paid for and if they are it is because some information can be concise and helpful at the same time, which many people such as yourself seem to be forgetting.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Why would DT members dedicate the time to tag members if they just wanted to minmax signature campaigns?

Oops, gotta hit that 200 character count. A man's got to eat, y'know! /s Roll Eyes

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

You bumped a dead-thread that hasn't been posted in, in over a week just to say "I like your Chops.", to Vod? Don't get me wrong, Vod is a cool guy, but I'm sure simply Meriting their post would have been sufficient to get your point across. It would seem that posting this and giving the merit, almost takes away from the significance.

This is not what is being discussed. I don't think anybody even mentioned DT members using multiple accounts for multiple campaigns, and even if they did, again that is not really what the thread is about. You noticed this thread got recently bumped and just couldn't help but post in it without reading the thread, or what?

DT Members should not be restricted because of their prominence, let them operate under the same rules as anybody else, let them experience the freedoms and opportunities we all do while allowing them to do the "job" they've earned through their merits, before merit was an official system around here.

Ok, I apologize that I "bumped" a dead thread to throw someone a compliment. Why the fuck does it seem that all this site is is a bunch of angry ass wads bitching at each other over insignificant shit they wouldn't have the fucking balls to say to someone's face. When did forums become nothing but a ego stroking circle jerk for low self esteem douches willing to spend their time criticizing complete strangers? When I "bumped" this dead thread did it force you to come online and check it out so that you could be certain you didn't miss out on someone saying something spectacular? Seems like my "bump" of a dead thread gave your lame ass something to do... Who is to say a thread is dead if it is not locked? Fuck... the more I am on this site the more it makes me want to punch myself in the face for being associated with it.

EthanB

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 04:13:02 PM by EthanB

Ok, I apologize that I "bumped" a dead thread to throw someone a compliment. Why the fuck does it seem that all this site is is a bunch of angry ass wads bitching at each other over insignificant shit they wouldn't have the fucking balls to say to someone's face. When did forums become nothing but a ego stroking circle jerk for low self esteem douches willing to spend their time criticizing complete strangers? When I "bumped" this dead thread did it force you to come online and check it out so that you could be certain you didn't miss out on someone saying something spectacular? Seems like my "bump" of a dead thread gave your lame ass something to do... Who is to say a thread is dead if it is not locked? Fuck... the more I am on this site the more it makes me want to punch myself in the face for being associated with it.

Apology accepted.

I would happily say everything I just said to your face, none of it is even offensive. No clue why you can't handle being told you did something annoying and useless. Kind of like quoting the entire post, instead of what you are responding to, is annoying and useless. I expect an apology for that, too.

By the way, a thread is probably dead if nobody has posted in it in over a week and the only thing you can think to reply is "You're a cool guy".

Continue to wave around your rage-boner and false sense of superiority. You're the one rampaging around, swearing, insulting, acting like a child, or as you put it "ego stroking circle jerk for low self esteem douches". Self-harm isn't encouraged, either, so check your attitude or leave the forum before you do yourself some damage.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: