Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Polymath overtake Ethereum?  (Read 730 times)
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

need to do a bit more research but seems to have nice potential. 
eth:0xcad0d027fa48f559d4b05bd063a36de1cdfa2d69

yeah I agree, there is no way it is overtaking ethereum. It's an interesting platform, but it's not a complete new innovation in cryptocurrency so the chances of it doing that well are slim.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard
It is not possible to overtake Ethereum because before it happen, he has to endure the competition and it needs a real product or a working project. NEO, Cardano, NEM, Stratis and so many new players that are just behind ETH that Polymath needs to face.

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

I think they're very different in nature/function. The ST20 token is great for what they're trying to do. The project itself is really good and securities will be huge these upcoming years.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

I think this will not be. The ethereum still has a huge potential and I expect to see him in the first place by capitalization.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

Even if Polymath manage to offer something more to ICO owners than ETH, it will take more than 1-2 years to move even close to ETH market cap and adoption.

So, no - not in 2018 or 2019.

Not even in 2018-2019 as you said. I suppose it will never happen. Ethereum is the coolest platform, and millions want to have ETH coins in their wallets and deal with this crypto. Polymath is still unknown.
kaya11 (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Even if Polymath manage to offer something more to ICO owners than ETH, it will take more than 1-2 years to move even close to ETH market cap and adoption.

So, no - not in 2018 or 2019.

I guess you are right man, so I will just keep my token that I have got from their airdrop the day before yesterday. And in addition is it advisable for us to do the KYC even though it's just an airdrop? Did Ethereum did that back then when it was just starting? That was my first one signing up and doing the KYC, I thought it was just for ICO but now they are using such things in airdrop too.

BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I think ETH is too big right now, some people even think it will dethrone and be the "king" after btc.

So any other coin trying to catch up might take a long time doing so.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I don't think so. Ethereum is number 1 for me.
There are 2nd league for others. Such as ADA, QTUM, Waves etc. Polymath can only try to beat them but not ETH.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Nope, i don't think so. I never see a ERC token can beat an ETH. Ethereum is coin and also a platform. Polymath is ERC token which running on Ethereum Blockhchain. So how can polymath defeat ethereum? Except if Polymath create their own blockchain, it will make sense like Cardano did.

littlefascist

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

It sounds really amazing about this project but if a coin want to ovetake ETH or BTC in price, they have to earn the trust from investors to which is the hardest things to do in crypto currency world.
There is a time that i do believe that Ripple could replace BTC in the coinmarket but not anymore for now. Every analysis should have a basis.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I don't believe that polymath will take over ethereum, because eth is one of the best altcoins and polymath is just an altcoin that you can trade for ethereum. Ethereum is for long term trading or invesment.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

I think not, to be able to overtake ethereum takes a lot of time. I think it will be difficult to overtake the eth even though the current value is down. because eth is always the second reference after bitcoin over all atlcoin values. this is a simple comparison.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Comparison with Ethereum certainly pleases, because I also have POLY, but at the moment - it's not real. I am sure that Polymath will not stop at what has been achieved and will develop further! Wink

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

No I don't see any alt coins taking over ETH anytime soon, especially one I have never heard of.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:33:57 AM by Vit83

Almost every day I see such post that someone can overtake eth or BTC Grin But these companies even don't reached previous killers) Like Waves, NEO, ADA, XEM. Try to do one ICO at least) This looks like rumor speculation nothing more)

AweJohn

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Polymath has a long road ahead but the only way it can go is up.... a few years ago who would of thought that ETH will be worth over 100 Bil ?!Not many im sure...   so at this point in time , looking at how things are now ( ETH is the Titan of altcoins/Poly is just a baby ) , it is hard to imagine Poly will be bigger then Eth, but this is crypto world, anything is possible...
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Polymath has a long road ahead but the only way it can go is up.... a few years ago who would of thought that ETH will be worth over 100 Bil ?!Not many im sure...   so at this point in time , looking at how things are now ( ETH is the Titan of altcoins/Poly is just a baby ) , it is hard to imagine Poly will be bigger then Eth, but this is crypto world, anything is possible...

couldn't agree more. the project itself is accessing a market worth trillions and trillions. Polymath itself is a very good project in terms of what they're doing. Better to get some POLY and hold onto it for a while. Watched their AMA this morning too. https://youtu.be/EDCLlVbZ6ms
Exmo.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Nah Cardano will overtake Ethereum Smiley
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Polymath is a very interesting project that has the potential to make the whole crypto world sit up and take notice. The concept of helping ICOs with legalization and startup already exists with other coins. But there are some details that seem promising. Overall, the ethereum to run out of rank? I do not think so.

Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

Ethereum is on a tremendous roll.  Last time I looked, something like 95 of the top 100 tokens on CMC were launched on Ethereum.  It will be hard to take down.  Plus, polymath will have competition from Waves, ADA, Neo, Stallar, etc, and a new coming that is getting buzz, Cypherium.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: