Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Polymath overtake Ethereum?  (Read 730 times)
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

I think in the near future, it is very difficult to replace ETH. Because the ETH market is very large, almost every currency uses it as a swap standard. In addition, it is a new currency, less known to it, the ability to grow and surpass value than ETH is unpredictable.s

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

It wont happen even if its better than ethereum because just like bitcoin it has made its place as the first crypto and ethereum the first smart contract crypto.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

Regardless, has anyone seen that Polymath's big announcement?? https://blog.polymath.network/introducing-polymath-core-polymath-js-800b80eea9b
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

I think not. Ethereum has a firm position in the market and may soon overtake bitcoin. Why such a small coin as a Polymath can't outrun Ethereum to price or capitalization.

Viseryn

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

It is also a token based ethereum.Then I don't think I could be able to overtake ETH.ETH is too good to beaten by a such token.We'll wait and see what will happen.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

If there is only one coin that can surpass ethereum's position it would be the chinese ethereum "NEO" that is growing massively because more developers are choosing NEO's platform over ethereum's platform which because NEO has more advance technology than ethereum,.NEP5 tokens will surely replace ERC20 tokens in the near future.

rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

don't think it's fair to compare polymath to eth. both doing different things. however, I do see lots going for Polymath. Their price is at $1.27 right now. Pretty good and I'm sure they're planning on hitting more exchanges too
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

I dont take Polymath can overtake ETH . Its impossible to happen 1-5 years from now , simply because its not an instant boost to price and marketcap . Traders are the one who dictates the price whether they would pump or not . And becuase some projects are ERC20 based , they also help ETH get more marketcap since they are usually traded with ETH pair . So for short , Polymath need more time and more trading partners to be able to overtake ETH .

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

No, it will not. Etereum grows too fast and has excellent advertising. In my society, everyone talks about the ethereum. I think this is also some measure of his success.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

In my opinion, the Ethereum is the best. Even despite the fact that now there are a lot of them and every day there is more. There are a couple of good options, but the Ethereum is the best. Wink
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

i think they're different from eth. they can be the eth of the securities world though which will make them huge
rmilly

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Guys Polymath is going to be huge. So far listed on limited exchanges, but once they hit more, then we will all win
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

So in terms of poly being above eth in market cap, I think eth will be always ahead so it won't overtake eth in that aspect. Polymath could overtake the security token space but eth will always control the utility space.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Anything is possible but when you consider how ethereum has grown since its ICO and the numbers of projects that are dependent on it, You may second guess the possibility of your question. If ethereum goes down to zero, the several ethereum based project would suffer seriously until they are able to build their own mainnet.

https://cryptotvplus.com
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

For me the new upcoming platform is Neblio:

Smart contract platform with token creation capability like Ethereum
Ethereum is looking to become POS, Neblio already is
Ethereum supports 1 programming language, Neblio 8
Neblio supports metadata allowing info to be held within transactions, this is something Eth don't expect to introduce until atleast later this year

The best bit is unlike most of the other platforms who make all these claims of amazing features on their whitepaper with no working proof for years. Neblio has these features already on it's platform. Currently a few ICO's and others are beta testing the wallet (a video by one of the users is available on youtube, search neblio orion wallet)

The crazy thing is Neblio only has a market cap of less than 250m usd. Most competitors who are not as far ahead working product wise are over 1 billion usd marketcap. This thing is going blow soon!!

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

Guys Polymath is going to be huge. So far listed on limited exchanges, but once they hit more, then we will all win

Polymath is very promising project. I read their plans  and sounds legit anyway. But to reach the place same as Ethereum takes time, and I believe not any time soon. Polymath needs more marketing and let their technology by known and used by many. I have also polymath token for long hold.
focmere

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

Have you seen the amount of supply it has. Maybe the market cap could be reached, but the price, really hard. It's going to take a lot of time.
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Polymath is all paper idea for now. Their platform is not yet test to see how it will work or to see it in action. The price is going up because they did airdrop not much people got as much as they want so no dump. Until their platform is fully deployed and test. They are not to be compared with eth
rmilly

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

Polymath is all paper idea for now. Their platform is not yet test to see how it will work or to see it in action. The price is going up because they did airdrop not much people got as much as they want so no dump. Until their platform is fully deployed and test. They are not to be compared with eth

Thought this was a great announcement from them: https://blog.polymath.network/introducing-polymath-core-polymath-js-800b80eea9b
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

Holding some poly right now. Planning on picking up some more. in terms of poly vs eth, very different. Although I can see them as the ETH of the securities world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: