Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my 1070 struggles now to make $2 a day, a 1080ti barely makes $4 a day  (Read 355 times)
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

but the card prices keep going up....

and no dont tell me bitcoin is down, its still $10,000 a coin!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

Well stop using nicehash. Mine a coin and hope it’s value increases massively.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:56 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo!!! The sky is falling!!!!!!! Run while you still can!!!!! Lol.

Card prices aren't up that much from MSRP with legit retailers.  Problem is legit retailers don't have stock.  So you wait!  Simple as that.  Not sure how many times I have to tell you this.  It's becoming a daily thing I think.  You don't know the difference between a legit retailer and a reseller.  See your other thread where I explained it to you.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:34 AM

malthrax

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

PEBCAK
Juggar

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

What going on with you buddy? Why do you start all these nonsense threads?
PcEnthusiast

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

The problem is you are cashing out and not holding till market value comes up. Hold and that 2 dollars today 30 days from now maybe worth 6 dollars. Mining is not a get rich quick unless you hit the jackpot mining a coin with no value that goes to the moon. Just my 2 cents.
gotminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

The problem is you are cashing out and not holding till market value comes up. Hold and that 2 dollars today 30 days from now maybe worth 6 dollars. Mining is not a get rich quick unless you hit the jackpot mining a coin with no value that goes to the moon. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly ... And it is moronic to track daily in fiat value even if you are not cashing out daily.  The exchange rate to fiat is constantly changing.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
MiningDoc

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

hmmm, why not just buy a less expensive card that mines more per day.  I'm still getting $2.25 per day with my 570's that only cost me $200 over a month ago only drawing 88 watts each.  They seem to always be in stock.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
MiningDoc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Exactly ... And it is moronic to track daily in fiat value even if you are not cashing out daily.  The exchange rate to fiat is constantly changing.

Some people cash out frequently to convert to fiat to pay their electric bills.....  I cash out 3-4 times per month just for that reason.  Or once per month if the prices are good.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
PcEnthusiast

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

Some people cash out frequently to convert to fiat to pay their electric bills.....  I cash out 3-4 times per month just for that reason.  Or once per month if the prices are good.

Well I can understand that but you can't complain if you cash out you have to live with that choice. Everyones circumstance is different but in the end we all have to be satisfied in our choices in the end.
gotminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Well I can understand that but you can't complain if you cash out you have to live with that choice. Everyones circumstance is different but in the end we all have to be satisfied in our choices in the end.

Do you pay your electric bill 3-4 times a month?  I pay mine once a month.  Just front it with your other money and cash out for a few months of electricity when it's good to do it.  If anyone thinks this is a short term thing, they are dreaming.

Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

hmmm, why not just buy a less expensive card that mines more per day.  I'm still getting $2.25 per day with my 570's that only cost me $200 over a month ago only drawing 88 watts each.  They seem to always be in stock.

for now im just mining shit coins in hope they blow up, but every single coin started out as a shit coin, even bit coin nobody took serious.

when the does price of these GPU go down?
bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

We'll have to see if the ongoing price correction ever transfers over to the gpu market.  Interesting to see really minimal price declines so far.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
friendlychap

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

Mining is no longer profitable for home miners, unfortunately decentralized technology became centralized due to interests of these who hold 99% of the riches. Basically same story than our banks, within 1 year only...
MiningDoc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

Do you pay your electric bill 3-4 times a month?  I pay mine once a month.  Just front it with your other money and cash out for a few months of electricity when it's good to do it.  If anyone thinks this is a short term thing, they are dreaming.

Nope once per month, but I cash out depending on the ebb and flow of the price of coins.  If you cash out 1 day then you might not be cashing out at the most optimum time.  I do it as I go along.  a $320 electric bill each month isn't difficult to pay for with the least amount of coin if you time it correctly once a week. 

gotminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

for now im just mining shit coins in hope they blow up, but every single coin started out as a shit coin, even bit coin nobody took serious.

when the does price of these GPU go down?

You're mining with 2 gpu's?  I mean come on ... Expect some little profits if you do it right, but don't expect your Lambo in six months ... Lol.

gotminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

Mining is no longer profitable for home miners, unfortunately decentralized technology became centralized due to interests of these who hold 99% of the riches. Basically same story than our banks, within 1 year only...

True that ... Can I buy your gpu's really cheap? Lol.  I don't care how old they are, I will give you 40 cents each plus shipping.

gotminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

Nope once per month, but I cash out depending on the ebb and flow of the price of coins.  If you cash out 1 day then you might not be cashing out at the most optimum time.  I do it as I go along.  a $320 electric bill each month isn't difficult to pay for with the least amount of coin if you time it correctly once a week. 

As someone else said i guess ... Everyones situation is different ... I have a full time job, so paying to power my small 24 gpu mining operation out of regular income isn't that big of a deal, until I feel that it's worth cashing out a bit for electricity costs.  I just wouldn't do it multiple times a month over the past a 6 weeks.

MiningDoc

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

True that ... Can I buy your gpu's really cheap? Lol.  I don't care how old they are, I will give you 40 cents each plus shipping.

^^^^ wait, i will offer 41 cents per.........  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: