Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 5 32gb white 450$  (Read 1461 times)
alwayzgame (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:29:54 PM

want to sell my 32GB sweden telenor locked iphone 5 white color in a good cndition phone oly
escrow not accepted
paypal accepted
pm for doubts
international shipping pm me
usa free shipping
 i can post pictures if u need

buying btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:51:38 PM

Anyone who doesn't want to accept ecrow almost always is a scammer accept escrow and post verifiable pictures you are selling a lot of high priced items with no proof of ownership
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:55:55 PM

Why won't you accept escrow? Also, this reminds me of a listing on bitmit.
alwayzgame (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:00:35 PM

i dont believe in escrow wil go through paypal im a new member i wil be on safer side thank u n these r images
http://imageshack.us/v_images.php?uploads=3
thank u

buying btc
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:03:15 PM

i dont believe in escrow wil go through paypal im a new member i wil be on safer side thank u n these r images
thank u

First off you being a new member is exactly why escrow is needed and second off that link leads to nothing
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:08:33 PM

thank u

There's a easy solution then. You can solely accept Bitcoin, with ESCROW If you wish to accept paypal too, you could use a site like ebay.
alwayzgame (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:09:54 PM

whats wrong with paypal??

if u need more pics lmk

buying btc
esadee

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:58:28 PM

modernPIC.com? How weird you decided to write the name of some random website instead of your username. Good luck with sales
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:00:59 PM

Yeah, just a warning. That isn't the username of the OP. That is a website. Therefore, looks like he/she has taken a picture from google etc and thought they would get away with it. Don't trust the OP.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

modernPIC.com? How weird you decided to write the name of some random website instead of your username. Good luck with sales
+1
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:06:32 PM

Yeah, good luck. Everyone, this looks like a scam for a number of reasons:

- Included a picture, that doesn't include their username. Only a website. (Even a blurry picture so it's hard to see the name)
- Won't use escrow, which they stated themselves in the original post.
- A new user with very little posts contributing to the community. (most posts are buying mining equipment etc).

Please, if you decide to purchase this, make sure you use a escrow with the seller. At the moment they have raised a lot of red flags.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:13:28 PM

WARNING .  THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER !
SOME OTHER USER CONTACTED ME IF I WANT TO BUY AN AVALON AND SEND ESCROW TO THIS ACTUAL USER (LOL)

This use like the other, cant write correct, as i said in another topic, i smell nigerians Smiley)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285776.0
alwayzgame (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:07:42 AM

guys what al the info u want conatct me i can send each and every thing to u im just a reseller

buying btc
alwayzgame (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:47:45 AM

i wil post the pics which i recieve from them u can verify myself with any method i can giv my address proof also
iwil accept ESCROW as payment which ever u prefer

buying btc
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:06:47 AM

i wil post the pics which i recieve from them u can verify myself with any method i can giv my address proof also
iwil accept ESCROW as payment which ever u prefer

Post actual pictures not website photos with your username on a piece of paper and if your going to try and use photo shop it won't go well for you
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:56:53 AM

I have met this guy in real life. I purchased an iphone 32 gb from him in bangalore last monday for 4.1 BTC through an arms length transaction and everything is working good with the phone. he is one of the investor in www.coinmonk.com that i manage. i m in touch with this guy every now and then over phone and skype.

A bitcoin group hold bitcoin meetups in bangalore every first sunday http://www.meetup.com/IndiaBitcoin for which i am a part of.
This guy was present for the meetup yesterday as well. Benson Samuel who is one of the moderators of the forum was also there for the meetup and he can confirm it for you.
As the OP is saying, he is really just the reseller of iphone and he do not have the phone in hand yet. if he sells it here, he will get it from his reseller with in 3-4 days and ships it to the buyer.

I am definitely NOT recommending to skip the escrow, but just stating the facts that i know about the OP.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:49:04 PM

than can he explain us why user "bitcoinraja" , wants to use him as escrow only @ this copy/paste auction ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285776.0
hlynur

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:27:18 AM

I am definitely NOT recommending to skip the escrow, but just stating the facts that i know about the OP.
thanks for giving the guy some reputation, but you have to admit, auctioning an iphone on a bitcoinforum and asking either for btc without escrow or paypal instead???
he could sell that stuff anywhere on the web (ebay) and would get even more money from some apple evangelist craving for his next shot.

There's a easy solution then. You can solely accept Bitcoin, with ESCROW If you wish to accept paypal too, you could use a site like ebay.
this

besides imo use of paypal should be banned on auctions within this forum (that's the first time i see that). feels in a way like an insult to the community.

i mean that's like drinking a cup of tea with hitler in your dining room.
( Smiley ok a bit over the top but you know what i mean)

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:49:31 AM

bitcoinraja and the OP know each other through a deal and so bitcoinraja has tried to use him as an escrow as he do not know any one so much in this forum. he has used the OP name without the permission of the OP. that is what i heard when i spoke to him yesterday over phone.
I agree that if the OP is accepting paypal and not bitcoin over here is just an insult to bitcoin which we all trust and love. the OP is new to listing something in auctions and new to bitcoin as well. so he has thought paypal is more secure and trustable than bitcoin. but i guess now he know it is not so and is accepting bitcoin though escrow. So if you are really looking for an iPhone with the specs as mentioned, i believe you can go ahead and do a deal and use the escrow. Else do not bother Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 12:51:47 AM

want to sell my 32GB sweden telenor locked iphone 5 white color in a good cndition phone oly

I have met this guy in real life. I purchased an iphone 32 gb from him in bangalore last monday for 4.1 BTC through an arms length transaction and everything is working good with the phone. he is one of the investor in www.coinmonk.com that i manage. i m in touch with this guy every now and then over phone and skype.

This guy was present for the meetup yesterday as well. Benson Samuel who is one of the moderators of the forum was also there for the meetup and he can confirm it for you.
As the OP is saying, he is really just the reseller of iphone and he do not have the phone in hand yet. if he sells it here, he will get it from his reseller with in 3-4 days and ships it to the buyer.

Iphones still locked to a Swedish mobile phone operator sold in Bangalore, India ! That dosen't sound right. Smells like it's stolen goods he's buying up, why elso whould someone ship the phones from Sweden to India to sell them there when the phones clearly have a much higher value in Sweden than India if all papars are clean....

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: