Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: legitimacy of Coinmine.pl ? Who runs this site?  (Read 1961 times)
diggum (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:40:42 PM

For my newbie post, I'll share the question I was planning to post over in altcoins.

I spent several days mining ZETs on coinmine.pl this week, but withdrawals (auto and manual) never worked.  Eventually, I realized a "verify your email" message went to my spam folder, so I clicked it, verified my address, and then was immediately locked out of my account.  Now, I have no way back to my ZETs mined through coinmine.  NONE of the coinmine.pl sites have ANY contact information and there's no way to get in touch with anyone who runs it who might be able to restore my account and let me withdraw my funds.

Infuriating, and lesson learned, I guess.  But I don't see a lot of other messages from people who have experienced this issue, so I'm hoping it's just me and that this isn't some janky scam site.  Does anyone know who runs the site and how to get in touch?
wtfjusthappened

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 02:09:56 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 02:38:41 AM by wtfjusthappened

Hi,

This is also my newbie post.

Back on topic now. I've been also mining ZET on coinmine.pl. I didn't have any problem with withdrawals (manual), but I didn't try automatic withdrawals.

My problem now is that I just checked my email address for the email from coinmine.pl, and my account is also now locked. Tried changing the password, didn't help, and of course there is no way to contact them.

Thankfully I cashed out earlier today, so my account has something like 15ZET left in it, so its not really a terrible loss.

I don't think its a scam site tbh, seeing as got my ZETs out via manual payouts, but then again it could be.
Hoping I can get my account back (and this is just a buggy script or config problem), but if I can't I'll just create another one and carry on until I can't get payouts.

EDIT: Just sent a reply to the email account that send the verification. Might get a response, just gotta wait and see.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:23:14 AM

Contact the site's administrator or support. they will probably be able to help you if they are not scammers.
wtfjusthappened

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:18:59 AM

Contact the site's administrator or support. they will probably be able to help you if they are not scammers.

That's the problem, on the site there is no support (according to the site).

Thankfully now that I've had some sleep my brain has started to work properly and I did a little bit of digging on this site. Found the site owner / operator and now that I've got a couple of posts down I can PM him.

And here is the post that says that zet.coinmine.pl is IN BETA.

Hi,

This is my first pool for non-scrypt coin so please treat is as beta! Until its fully confirmed fee is 0% (for live pool it will be 1%)

Pool supports stratum and vardiff

Join if you like

feeleep

Right, now imma go and PM him and see what happens.
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 07:28:47 AM

Guys - all accounts are unlocked now.

feeleep

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 07:34:38 AM

Guys - all accounts are unlocked now.

feeleep

good to see that you resolved hte problem for your users.
wtfjusthappened

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

Thanks for that feeleep.

Any idea what the cause was?
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 10:04:23 PM

i've used several coinmine pools. all work very well. never had a prob with any withdrawal - auto or manual.
gritche70

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:28:38 AM

to feeleep for src.coinmine.pl

There was no payout for SRC, your pool say a manual payement is already processing ....
MineNerd

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 12:20:46 PM

I've used several of Feeleep's pools. Feeleep is a top notch pool operator.
lowlevel

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:39:55 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 06:49:44 PM by lowlevel

I'm giving the pool a shot.

The auto-pay field is currently limited to one character preventing you from putting in a value of less than 1 (unless you like 0).

Guessing it will 'enable' once I reach the minimum threshold.

Undecided

Would you rather talk Altcoins? - https://cryptocointalk.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: