Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to treat China will ban Bitcoin trading platform?  (Read 136 times)
kioicoin (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and Australia are more friendly to bitcoin; the situation in the United States is more complex and the states have different attitudes; but the mainstream is regulated; the attitude of Russia and Thailand has gone from a strict ban to a gradual relaxation; and China is stepping up its adoption The investigation of money laundering and illegal financing of digital currencies can be said to be the most severe. What do you think of it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

I think this is only temporary, because I think cryptocurrencies will circulate around the world over time, and if China bans Bitcoin, how do they trade with other countries? And cryptocurrency is a technology, an anonymity and decentralized technology that, if China does not have every technology in every country, then they are somehow behind.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

China is not the only country using cryptocurrencies, there are many other countries as well who are using. Though China once was a dominant user of cryptocurrencies, it declared a ban and shook off its dominance. Now it won't matter if it again bans cryptocurrencies or not. It might create a minor fluctuation as it obvious because of the panic sellers but Bitcoin as you know, will recover the drop easily and will get back on track to the rising moon.
I believe taking it lightly would be the best thing to do if at all it bans the trading platforms.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

China is not the only country where bitcoin exists. The fact that he forbade the trading platform from influencing bitcoin may be enormous, but not that there is no bitcoin in China. Moreover, these news China came out a lot every year, but now, bitcoin can still circulate in China.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and Australia are more friendly to bitcoin; the situation in the United States is more complex and the states have different attitudes; but the mainstream is regulated; the attitude of Russia and Thailand has gone from a strict ban to a gradual relaxation; and China is stepping up its adoption The investigation of money laundering and illegal financing of digital currencies can be said to be the most severe. What do you think of it?
I personally feel if china bans its trading platform it would have a severe impact on cryptocurrency.I agree that bitcoin is now used in many countries and many countries are ok with that but we can't disagree that china still has the major user of bitcoin and even people from different countries invest in china market soo if that ban happens,it would be very difficult for bitcoin or any other coin to recover it so easily and even it can bring down some coins to death.
Michellekking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

I think China's ban on bitcoin exchanges is bad for the development of bitcoin.
China is one of the largest trading countries in bitcoin.
I think that will have a big impact on bitcoin.
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

I think China's ban on bitcoin exchanges is bad for the development of bitcoin.
China is one of the largest trading countries in bitcoin.
I think that will have a big impact on bitcoin.
I do not think so much about China as a means of forbidding exchanges, that is to say, mining will not be affected. China's domestic trading platform can not be used but other platforms can be used, at the most operational and cumbersome, without us Imaginative so much impact.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

I don't think the impact of China's ban is huge.
You can see that there are still a lot of Chinese investors entering the cryptocurrency market, and they can buy the encrypted currency through the legal tender through OKEX and huobipro, so I don't think it has much impact.

csdga

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

I don't think the impact of China's ban is huge.
You can see that there are still a lot of Chinese investors entering the cryptocurrency market, and they can buy the encrypted currency through the legal tender through OKEX and huobipro, so I don't think it has much impact.

With China's accession to the SDR, the RMB internationalization strategy of China started to move forward with all efforts. The nature of RMB internationalization is a regional-centric monetary strategy. The de-centralization of Bitcoin is exactly the opposite of China's RMB internationalization strategy. The clash of such strong currency attributes has forced the People's Bank of China to "torture" bitcoin after weigating it again and again.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

most countries have adopted bitcoin and added some regulations for it. some others are in the process of doing it and on rare occasion, maybe 3 or 4 countries went all out for a ban. and these countries are small and under developed so nobody really cares about them.

China and other bigger countries like Russia have "TALKED" a lot about bitcoin and how to regulate it but they have not yet reached any major decision regarding how they should move ahead with bitcoin. specially Russian. one day you hear someone from government saying they should ban it and the other day they say we have no issue with bitcoin we love it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

It looks like Asian countries except Japan are all against Bitcoins for some reason, and it's really annoying to see Chinese do such petty stuff, they were so ahead in Bitcoins and now look at where they're going. I hope these Asians countries realise they're wrong and start working on it. I feel any government that doesn't support Bitcoins should be thrown away from power. I
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

Fight against illegal financing and all illegal crimes I think this is the right behavior, there are pros and cons of Bitcoin, what it needs now is to develop themselves, so as to allow more countries to accept more convincing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: