Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a merit to go up, can I get it?  (Read 150 times)
l10no (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

Some time ago I saw a very useful thread in my opinion, there is a forum member who wrote a thread on how to go up rank, there is also supported by the admin, that if you want to go up the rank, you have inbox admin with 10 links that you think not scam, admin will consider the merit to be received after viewing post or comment in threa

Right now I need merit to be able to ride to senior member, all been fulfilled, either comment or activity. I only need merit. Does anyone understand how to get merit in order to rank, I need 150 merits, if someone helps me, I'll be happy to help him too, if he needs a merit

It's like I'm borrowing and one moment I'm going to give it back.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Simple, If you want get merit just make positive and constructive positive dude. And I think you make thread on wrong section , if you want make thread about this forum system go to Meta section . Thanks!
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

Some time ago I saw a very useful thread in my opinion, there is a forum member who wrote a thread on how to go up rank, there is also supported by the admin, that if you want to go up the rank, you have inbox admin with 10 links that you think not scam, admin will consider the merit to be received after viewing post or comment in threa

Right now I need merit to be able to ride to senior member, all been fulfilled, either comment or activity. I only need merit. Does anyone understand how to get merit in order to rank, I need 150 merits, if someone helps me, I'll be happy to help him too, if he needs a merit

Not only you but everyone need a merit to rank up except for members that already have ranked legendary (though they can still earn merit).
I think that 10 links needed that you are pointing are for the sources of smerit and merit can be earned through good posts. Smerit and merit is not the same.

Read this thread carefully :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

I think what you need is not to merit someone else, but to send out some quality and meaningful posts.
l10no (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

Not only you but everyone need a merit to rank up except for members that already have ranked legendary (though they can still earn merit).
I think that 10 links needed that you are pointing are for the sources of smerit and merit can be earned through good posts. Smerit and merit is not the same.

Read this thread carefully :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Ok thanks dude, I just wanted to know where I can send them to, and yes I already know that Im not the only who need the merit, but mostly of forum member has a same issues, so thanks for the comment
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

I think what you need is not to merit someone else, but to send out some quality and meaningful posts.
This is what i have been learn for about merit that before that you are able to have that points of are having the meaningful post that are really helpful also.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

This is what i have been learn for about merit that before that you are able to have that points of are having the meaningful post that are really helpful also.

Well the screnario is right this new ranking system is to avoid shitposting, altmember and to create a meaningful post you need to focus on your post and read carefully the rules and regulation of this forum if you want to receive a merit.
All of us need a merit to rank up our account but we need to be aware in forum rules before doing any action in this forum.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

We all need a merit to rank up except legendary. If you want to earn merit, you need to make a constructive and have a quality post here in forum.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

I understand you buddy. Merit system will affect all members below legendary/ hero. This kind of system slowdown the rank up system of Sr. Member, Full Member,and Member. I think the very beneficiaries of this system are those in above. Literally merit isn't easy to get. Maybe 1yr above before you rank up.
All your post does not given merit is none sense. This is the way I see this bias merit system.
Although it is good and promoting a quality post but seems not quality coz no merit was given.  Smiley
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

We all do need merits and all of us in level rank want to move upward gaining merit is not like hey give me some merit or asking for trade me some merit bro I Will  give it back later its not easy to trust bro so don't expect that somebody wil give merit that easy the best way for us is to be more   dependable in our own make a meaningful and constructive post  your already on that level so I think  you have a potential to do it

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

it is very difficult to get the merit that you are natural will one day will be in the other that hopefully high rank can help each other to the bottom
l10no (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

We all do need merits and all of us in level rank want to move upward gaining merit is not like hey give me some merit or asking for trade me some merit bro I Will  give it back later its not easy to trust bro so don't expect that somebody wil give merit that easy the best way for us is to be more   dependable in our own make a meaningful and constructive post  your already on that level so I think  you have a potential to do it
Thats the problem, I see so many member have a good quality off post, but they didnt earn any merit for, soo what shut we do to make a good quality post, and who is decide to gave any merit? What kind of post or thread that we can sure 100% will get merit for it. I think no one can answer, if any newbies make a real great post, and that post its really help us, is there anyone with a kind heart, will give their merit to him? Well I think the one who really get advantage of this rules, is legendary member
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:27:40 PM by sadmaster

First of all merits are earned and not given easily by people. Second, everyone even me needs merit to rank up it's fair to all. Lastly, If you want to rank up create constructive posts and make sure your grammar is correct that is the best way to earn merit. Though, still did not have one but hopefully i helped you by some way.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

We all need the reward to rank except the legendary. I think what you need is inappropriate for others, but to submit some quality and meaningful posts. Such systems slow down the ranking system of Sr. members, Full Members, and Members. I think the beneficiaries of this system are those above. Literally deservedly not easily obtainable. Maybe 1yr above before you rank top.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: