Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (BUY) Help me setting my ARM VPS to cpu mining  (Read 95 times)
dasgardo87 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:01 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:51:07 AM by dasgardo87

Hi so i have ARM VPS i try to install cpuminer but i cant compile it (might be because my lack knowledge), so if you have a way to make my ARM VPS mining Cpu coin (zcoin), and tell me the step to do it, then let me knows your Fees, here or on my PM

if i agree with your price, i will send the login credential, and you can start setting it

thank you
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

How will this work? If we agree to a price will escrow be available?

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

Hi so i have ARM VPS i try to install cpuminer but seems i cant, so if you have a way to make my ARM VPS mining Cpu coin, and tell me the step to do it, then let me knows your Fees, here or on my PM

if i agree with your price, i will send the login credential, and you can start setting it

thank you

As the user stated below, what is your price and will you use escrow?
Did you attempt to compile cpuminer? What does "I try to install cpuminer but seems I can't" mean?

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

If your VPS is running on an ARM processor, I highly doubt that you will be able to make much, if anything, with it. The fact that it is a VPS and that it will be sharing that same CPU with other users on the same host machine definitely does not help. If you are still wanting to go on with it, you should try compiling cpuminer yourself. I am not familiar with it, but if it is open source, you can usually just clone the repository into your VPS and follow the build process that is usually outlined in the README file. I can actually look into it or do it for you for a fairly low price. It is ultimately up to you, though, as the steps that I put here are really all that is needed unless you are simply not familiar with using Linux through the command-line, which is understandable.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
dasgardo87 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Hi so i have ARM VPS i try to install cpuminer but seems i cant, so if you have a way to make my ARM VPS mining Cpu coin, and tell me the step to do it, then let me knows your Fees, here or on my PM

thank you

Did you attempt to compile cpuminer? What does "I try to install cpuminer but seems I can't" mean?

Seems i cant since the fees will be huge, unless we can find escrow service with  cheap fees, but since i also need know the step to replicate then i can pay when you show me the vps actually mining (coin for mining will be zcoin)

the price will be 50$ but its negotiable, thats why i ask the fees price, for whoever that interested,

yes i attempt to compile cpuminer like what i always do with non ARM machine, but its not work, also try to use with tutorial, and still cant work, but i admitted i dont know much about linux

If your VPS is running on an ARM processor, I highly doubt that you will be able to make much, if anything, with it. The fact that it is a VPS and that it will be sharing that same CPU with other users on the same host machine definitely does not help. If you are still wanting to go on with it, you should try compiling cpuminer yourself. I am not familiar with it, but if it is open source, you can usually just clone the repository into your VPS and follow the build process that is usually outlined in the README file. I can actually look into it or do it for you for a fairly low price. It is ultimately up to you, though, as the steps that I put here are really all that is needed unless you are simply not familiar with using Linux through the command-line, which is understandable.

Yes, can you give me the price?? thank you
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

thank you

Seems i cant since the fees will be huge, unless we can find escrow service with  cheap fees, but since i also need know the step to replicate then i can pay when you show me the vps actually mining (coin for mining will be zcoin)

the price will be 50$ but its negotiable, thats why i ask the fees price, for whoever that interested,

yes i attempt to compile cpuminer like what i always do with non ARM machine, but its not work, also try to use with tutorial, and still cant work, but i admitted i dont know much about linux

Yes, can you give me the price?? thank you

Honestly, it seems you may already have the background for it if you already do compile the application for other architectures. I don't think I will have the time to do it in the near future, so I will leave this to the next person. If you still want to try it out yourself, however, feel free to copy over whatever error it is that you are having as well as a link to the source code and I will take a look at it during my spare time. I honestly feel like paying $50 is way too much for what you would be getting back.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: