Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance verification  (Read 243 times)
lucymary (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

Hello.. I'm a newbie at Binance. I just opened an account today. It says that for unverified account, withdrawals limit is 2 BTC, which is ok for me. My question is, do I need to verify my account? Or is it ok for me to send BTC to my newly opened unverified account because it's within the 2 BTC limit anyway. What is the advantage if you get your Binance account verified. Thank you
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

As far as I know, you do not have to verify your account to trade in Binance as long you do not exceed the 2BTC withdrawal limit per day.
I have an unverified account in Binance for over a months and I do not have any issue to buy/sell cryptocurrency there and I don't see the need to verify myself as I am far from reaching the 2BTC per day limit.  Cheesy

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

If I recall correctly, if you're withdrawing or depositing a certain amount of value that's considered high then you will need your account verified. Otherwise you should be able to trade as normal.
good_sunday_morning

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

Only matters if you want to trade more then 2btc a day, hitting 2btc without verification will just prevent you from making new trades for a while.
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

I went through the verification process with Binance because I was going through the same process on another exchange. Took 24hrs.
daow403

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Need authentication, more advanced, such as Google. Of course, you need a large trading activity before you need a higher level of identity. So it still depends on your needs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: