Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 172 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

The news is not very pleasant! I participate in bounty companies, and now I see how they block my posts on facebook! Then it will be even worse, but in principle, as expected! I've always treated Facebook very badly! But after that, I realized that it was a very corrupt office.Of course, behind these news are very influential people who want at least somehow to restrain the development of bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

Facebook has created some rules for cryptocurrency advertisements, and if they follow, the post will not be banned. It is normal if you make spam, it will banned.

You can see this post if you want:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855465.msg29355642#msg29355642
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Facebook is created to connect people and not to make spammy posts, so it's just appropriate if they banning those cryptocurrency ads that made the site a spam-spreading site, there are lots of cryptocurrency related forum where they can spam their crypto-related post.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

I heard the government are using the social media
websites to stop the progress of promoting crypto
ICO ads, this will leave a huge effect on ICO's.

Why are you pretty sure about the government is behind this scheme banning crypto ads? I am not sure about this but it might be wrong because facebook is independent website so no government can control them about what they want to stop and what they want to do.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

I think that is a good move because lot of scam ICOs emerging these days.they promoting their ICO in facebook.facebook is one of the major social media platform in the world.so lot of people using it.some people may trap in to that scam ICOs and they will loose money.and facebook will lost trust among the people.But crypto currency emerged before facebook introduced ads.and the banning crypto ads is not a big deal.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

I think Facebook takes itself far to seriously and the current round of censorship regulation are in fact driving away account owners. Having seen this proposed ban I can still see even today Featured articles for crypto so what is the actual truth on this matter?

Are the still allowing crypto advertising but just banning individual Facebook members' posts?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

facebook bans cryto ads.it might stand as a good thing to the market in such as giving the BTC market stabilization and blocking the community from scams.but i think they made a way for you to still like and share with the right spam so ur account will not be banned.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Good move made by Facebook. Fraudulent activity is getting more rampant in social sites they did this for security reasons.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

Well developed social media Facebook is currently banning ads which promotes cryptos and ICO's saying they’re ‘frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.’ Earlier this month, Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg referred to cryptocurrencies and other technologies that decentralize power as a trend he was studying in 2018, part of an effort to correct problems on the social network.
While some enthusiasts took this as a positive sign for digital currencies, Zuckerberg wrote at the time that he was looking at both the positive and negative aspects of the technology.
These factors lead to the BTC go down nearly 28% in markets  Sad

That's how foolish people are facebooks ads hardly matter, facebook new alogorotum makes all pages and ads disappear and if you don't know facebook marketing is on the decline. Instagram is the new best social network to market oneself and that's what most people are doing. So facebook banning ads was not even such a big deal until people made it look big.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: