Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins good to buy hold for 2018?  (Read 837 times)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

You should consider getting some NEO, Waves and Lisk. They all got a big growth potential especially waves i believe.

ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

This year more coins growth will increase . Ethereum,neo , WAVES, MONERO it's my options.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

It's depends on you but my choice for long term are Ethereum, Waves, Siacoin, Dash, and Aeron. Those coins have  potential to get a good return in 2018. 
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

I think the best coins for 2018 is Ethereum and Bitcoin because it is used as payments for ICOs. This means the demand for this two coins is getting higher and higher because of the non stop introductions of new coins.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Any suggestions for coins that good to buy and hold for this year.

You could bitdigit, lala, Storiqa, and 3dcoin. These coins have a great roadmap and are solving real problems

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

5. ArtByte
4. Reddcoin
3. Tron
2. VeChain
1. Modum

My best suggestions. If not from these, ETH is also a fantastic option.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Soloking

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

It's hard to predict at current stage coz 99% of the coins have no use but trading, so I prefer to invest in btc and eth only.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

many people do not consider stellar as a potential coin but I do not, I have a portfolio that contains 80% stellar because this coin is very potential.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

eth, is the most powerful altcoin currently invested. look at the market, eth values ​​tend to be stable. this is my belief, eth will be pumped this year. but there are some other altcoins that can be profitable. I think you should try to analyze the market.

HaekalZ

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

Coins to buy and hold for this year :

1. Eth
2. Ripple
3. NEO
4. IOTA
5. Nano

Those 5 are quite good to buy right now, i hope my suggestion will be helpful for you.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

This year I have the most confidence in coin Ethereum. I think its value will be much higher this year.
After Ethereum, Cardano and Neo also seem to be rising this year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

For now it is good to buy bitcoin and hold and wait a few months  because bitcoin is goin down and sell high price.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

I think that in 2018 we will again see the growth of the Crypto-currency, despite what we see today, now we are seriously engaged in the fact that people everywhere say that bitcoin is just a bubble. But do you think the banking system is not a bubble?
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

I like to  focus my energy and holding effort on a coin or two.  Based on my personal preference for investing, I will recommend that you buy ethereum.  Ethereum is just the next in line cryptocurrency for adoption and serious use.  Ethereum scaling issue is been dealt with and there are many good thing going for ethereum.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

the very best altcoin to buy and hold this year is ethereum, no doubt of this, because most of the ICO now are based in ethereum smart contract, so every time ICO projects ends, there are a high volume of transactions in ethereum blockchain usage, meaning if this continued for a year the price of ethereum will explode more higher than it current value now. we all see and witness what just happened last month of the year (2017) in price of ethereum.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

eth is the best coin for you to buy right now. yes i only recommend eth, i can trade after buying eth, and exchange it with cheap altcoin. this is the plan I have.

00DKM@

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

I think ETH is the best coin in 2018, ETH is increasing now, and their speed is higher than bitcoin. Although ETH is lower than bitcoin, in the future I think it will equal or exceed bitcoin price. Investors are now investing in ETH. Copper Ripples also have potential in the future, price ripples are also rising. If you want to invest I think you should choose one of these two.
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

I'm now successfully staking PIVX and will probably buy more in the future. ETH, XMR are also good options.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

for me check the top altcoins specially the Ethereum because as of this time,while bitcoin's price is decreasing, most of the altcoins like the ethereum will have their spotlight point at them in the crypto market. So if you have enough money to invest on a coin,much better to choose the altcoins that have the potential to grow more in the crypto market.
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

I suggest you to  take  a look on DANEEL project it is a smart assistant  to help investors Identify and capture the different emotions of the market, Provide daily advice on your investments and on market trends, Keep you informed in real time, with quality information that he gathered and
analyzed himself Daneel will provide you with daily guidance in managing your investments. You will be notified immediately if your investments fluctuate, or if a new piece of information is likely to impact one of your investments You will be able to manage different accounts from compatible exchange platforms within the application. Add your account via your API keys, and then follow the progress of your investments in real time so  this best  move to  get  more profits  IBM also  partnered with DANEEL  so  now  you understand how  massive  is  this good  luck  mate join  now

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: