Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Cryptocurrency Privacy Coin in 2018? XMR vs ZEC vs ZEN vs BTCP  (Read 109 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

Hey everyone put together a video reviewing some of the top privacy coins available and some info about the tech behind them.

https://youtu.be/KkqMFHyisF0

//
Ever wondered what the best privacy coin to invest into within cryptocurrency is or even why privacy coins matter? 2018 will be the year of privacy coins, not the dog -- sorry Tails! In this video I discuss some key features of Monero / XMR and Zcash / ZEC as well as other popular privacy coins like ZenCash / ZEN and Zclassic / ZCL and Bitcoin Private / BTCP as well as hush coin / Zcoin / Bitcoinz BTCZ / Deeponion / Cloakcoin / and potentially others!

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
wendybean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

According to me, XMR is the best Cryptocurrency Privacy Coin in 2018, because of its Scrypt algorithm and its perfect privacy features. Ethereum has no doubt taken away all hearts and is continuing to make itself better.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

Wow.  You completely missed including what will likely be the ultimate winner by the end of 2018.... *drum roll please*...

Safex.

A true privacy coin with an anonymous marketplace built into the blockchain.  It is going to have huge implications on the future of crypto ecommerce.

And as a bonus, token holders can get dividends from the marketplace fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: