Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Archived  (Read 41980 times)
NCR92100

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

any activty or plan for add volume to the exchange?
joyofish (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

any activty or plan for add volume to the exchange?

As a new coin, volume is the common problem.
Please wait the finish of development for Web Wallet API.
We can't stop you sell the coin to the exchange, but I hope that you can hold the coins and wait the success.
NCR92100

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

the problem isn't the sales, the problem is there is no buyers. I think.
order book is empty.

Have you got a plan to increase attractability of the coin? Marketing? Partnership?

Thank for your reply
joyofish (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

the problem isn't the sales, the problem is there is no buyers. I think.
order book is empty.

Have you got a plan to increase attractability of the coin? Marketing? Partnership?

Thank for your reply

No, you are wrong.
Crex24 sold billions BBSCoin in past months. Order book is empty, but we have buyers.
Altex also sold hundreds of millions BBSCoin past days and there is buy order. BBSCoin is always the Top 3 XMR Pair traded coin in the exchange

Also we will have second airdrop and other marketings when we finish the next stage of development.

Thanks for your support.
AlexanderDumas

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 02:29:23 PM by AlexanderDumas

this coin could be a scam.
mined few hours on 2 different wallets, payments sent out by the pool and not balance showing up.

I have never seen anything so bad as the wallets from this BBS.
online wallet not working...
is anyone actually using this BBS?

You should provide more information for solving problems.
All users got their payments, check your own problem. Learn about CryptoNight and Block Time, Unlock Time first.
Nice!
So finally someone chimed in.

Practically, I have used 1 web wallet and got some payments over there but not been able to send over Crest. BTW I am not new to this things, it just gives me error message after pressing send the transfer or something like that. Obviously the Crest address has been copied and pasted correctly.
beside you cannot import another wallet on the web interface.

Then I run 2 different GUI wallets, one on windows and one on the mac. All downloaded from the official website. Where else should I ?
The one on the Mac does not even load, and get a long error message of the kind:BBS cannot open because of a problem, etcc...

To give you an example of the amateurish way these BBS guys are working, when you download the Mac gui wallet, you  get a "read me" file that says:
"Please install qt5 before running the wallet/
You can install from homebrew:

brew install qt5 "

Which led to the question: what the heck is that? I mean a minimum of providing a web link or some instructions on where to download this "homebrew" and what it is for?
I google ths homebrew qt5 stuff, but from the result i get to to understand what should be done there is a long way.

The one on Windows: once it got stock synchronising for ever. the second time after rebooting the system, since the wallet did not want to 'exit" and kept running in background no matter what, did not even load the block chain and it has been stock on the splash screen the whole night.

This is the first time i have found such unreliable wallets from a coin.

things should work like this:
you download the GUI wallet, install and launch, synchronize, then it should just work.
the web wallet: once the password is set up, it should just begin synchronizing and the just plain work.

Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Also we will have second airdrop and other marketings when we finish the next stage of development.
Thanks for your support.

What exactly are you currently working on? Is the development at the moment the same as the road map?

byte2016

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Order book is empty , that Scam  Roll Eyes
randing89

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

mined few hours on 2 different wallets, payments sent out by the pool and not balance showing up.

All users got their payments, check your own problem. Learn about CryptoNight and Block Time, Unlock Time first.
Nice!

Practically, I have used 1 web wallet and got some payments over there but not been able to send over Crest. BTW I am not new to this things, it just gives me error message after pressing send the transfer or something like that. Obviously the Crest address has been copied and pasted correctly.

Then I run 2 different GUI wallets, one on windows and one on the mac. All downloaded from the official website. Where else should I ?
The one on the Mac does not even load, and get a long error message of the kind:BBS cannot open because of a problem, etcc...

To give you an example of the amateurish way these BBS guys are working, when you download the Mac gui wallet, you  get a "read me" file that says:

brew install qt5 "

Which led to the question: what the heck is that? I mean a minimum of providing a web link or some instructions on where to download this "homebrew" and what it is for?
I google ths homebrew qt5 stuff, but from the result i get to to understand what should be done there is a long way.

The one on Windows: once it got stock synchronising for ever. the second time after rebooting the system, since the wallet did not want to 'exit" and kept running in background no matter what, did not even load the block chain and it has been stock on the splash screen the whole night.

you download the GUI wallet, install and launch, synchronize, then it should just work.
the web wallet: once the password is set up, it should just begin synchronizing and the just plain work.

what message did you get for the web wallet?
AlexanderDumas

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:14:24 AM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

that I was using wrong address.
franciscoban

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Donation Addresses

To help listing the coin:
BTC: 1Kpqk3BTzFCvyuBZDTbe5Y8o24VA1AQ5Km
ETH: 0x29da788fb4a162e97d64cc0ec1817af35fe14ad1
BBS: ?
randing89

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

then that means you used a wrong address. simple as that
randing89

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Donation Addresses

To help listing the coin:
BTC: 1Kpqk3BTzFCvyuBZDTbe5Y8o24VA1AQ5Km
ETH: 0x29da788fb4a162e97d64cc0ec1817af35fe14ad1
BBS: ?

fyS1QNT1dnaKT2fLbwDNcMJwxU4RtmVJocE2LY4UggjPNmmfXePAEXUDrXfqEPSYnkgbK74CRBat9YE Tn8qwj7aN23TLXvb4h
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

BBS has forked on block 72500. The PoW is now Cryptonight v7.
The official pool has been updated. http://pool.bbscoin.xyz/
Please ensure you use the correct algorithm when mining.

Thanks.
Thanks for your update I will try it Smiley" Great and promising coins. Looking forward for development of coins.

Time for people to wonder about the silence of the coin for a while has passed. It was back in action and the community saw the deal and its value on the floor. But to prove that the project is growing rapidly. What will be provided to the target community of the specific segment?
franciscoban

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=XMR_BBS

BBS   BBSCoin   0.00000002 XMR   4.3993 XMR   100%
AlexanderDumas

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

It was copied and pasted an address provided by Crest Exchange. Triple checked after failing the first attempt.

Anyway, GUI wallet on mac does not even start. Gui wallet on Windows,, opened once and got stock loading the chain, and now it has been stock on the splash screen for almost 48 hours, saying is loading the chain.

randing89

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

It was copied and pasted an address provided by Crest Exchange. Triple checked after failing the first attempt.

Anyway, GUI wallet on mac does not even start. Gui wallet on Windows,, opened once and got stock loading the chain, and now it has been stock on the splash screen for almost 48 hours, saying is loading the chain.

Crest Exchange? The only exchanges we were aware of are https://crex24.com/ and https://altex.exchange/
randing89

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

New pool added: http://bbs.newpool.pw/
franciscoban

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

BBS   BBSCoin   0.00000003 XMR   2.2684 XMR   66.67%
AlexanderDumas

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

Crest Exchange? The only exchanges we were aware of are https://crex24.com/ and https://altex.exchange/
That was a typo, I obviously meant Crex.

Only Cryptoisme advertising this BBS at a profit that is totally off the mark.
ZERO buy orders on Crex and Altex. Not looking any good.

Anyway if you are a member of this BBS team, you could at least acknowledge the poor work that has been done on the GUI wallets so far, and propose a solution, instead of bitching back and forth.
Or maybe you are just a fanboy.
joyofish (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

Nice!

brew install qt5 "

That was a typo, I obviously meant Crex.

Only Cryptoisme advertising this BBS at a profit that is totally off the mark.
ZERO buy orders on Crex and Altex. Not looking any good.

Anyway if you are a member of this BBS team, you could at least acknowledge the poor work that has been done on the GUI wallets so far, and propose a solution, instead of bitching back and forth.
Or maybe you are just a fanboy.

Why don't you know "Homebrew", can you google it?
You need learn more first. Or As a miner, BBSCoin is not for you.

ZERO buy orders???  Buy Orders Total: 4.53294440 XMR ?? This is zero??

We welcome any constructive proposals, but we do not welcome any groundless accusations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: